Are you still a atheist even though it has been mathematically proven that God must exist...

Are you still a atheist even though it has been mathematically proven that God must exist. Gödel's ontological proof proves it.

Other urls found in this thread:

atnf.csiro.au/outreach/education/senior/cosmicengine/hubble.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And if you become religious how many of you will choose Lutheranism?

No it hasent you dumb fuck

You are obviously the dumb fuck. Google it retard. Or are you not good enough at maths to understand it.

You aren't good enough to understand it. Prove me wrong, walk us through the argument.

Im smart enough to understand this is copy pasta crap and you must be the same kind of person who wonders why they have no girlfriend whilst trying to construct in their head why the voted for trump

I second this

Okay.

The proof presumes the belief of positive and negative attributes and proves the necessary existence of an object with only positive attributes but no negative attributes. And by definition a God is something that is the highest possible thing, with no negative attributes. Therefore proof of the nessisary existence of a God. It has been proven by computers, with thousands of hours spend with computers calculating it and not being able to disprove it.

2017 is too early to ask Sup Forums to do modal logic. Try again in the mid 20s when we're closer to the singularity

I suppose this why /sci/ exists.

/sci/ is way worse than Sup Forums at math and probably science too. That place is a containment area for neckbeard fedoras who pretend to have fancy degrees.

even if true it does not mean judeo-muslim god faggot

It's literally just
>god is the thing that has all the good properties
>existing is a good property
>therefore god exists

It's really not though.

Okay, then please give a better overview for a layperson who only knows traditional first order logic.

How you managed that conclusion is baffling.

All this proves is the form of life out there that corresponded with whatever attributes that were in the equation that Godel thought were Godly

And mathematically in an infinite universe that's feasible

Who told you the universe is infinite? It most certainly isn't. The universe is very large and expands very quickly, but it is most certainly not infinite. Did you pay attention in 7th grade science?

Do you have a citation for that or are you another commoner who doesn't understand the difference between the observable universe and the entire universe?

This is a classic fallacy about infinity. Fucking math illiterates everywhere.

>we're constantly bombarded by negative emotions, actions etc. This is the essence of existence, that it's not all good. In spite of this, beneath the ego there remains a longing in us for love, kindness etc. Where does this come from and how did it get into our hearts? It's not rational in the face of the evidence we see everyday yet it remains.

atnf.csiro.au/outreach/education/senior/cosmicengine/hubble.html

Care to point to which part of that says the universe is finite in size?

OP here, I am sleeping now.