Sup Forums

Sup Forums
What do you think the pyramids were built for?
I know the ground underneath is absolutely saturated with water, I think the weight of the pyramids would force the water up through the whores for the purpose of.

A) straight up producing electricity. Static electricity would be produced?
B) create a certain vibration/frequency caused by the water flowing through and resonating with the rock. Maybe a frequency which could be tapped at other locations used for whatever purpose. Relates to the whole thing how people could hum a certain frequency and shatter glass.
C) to simply produce water for the people, bathing cleaning drinking etc.

Also where did the capstone go?
Why was it removed?

they are graves for kings you fucking neckbeard

Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Your a major faggot.
Wanna try sucking oats from the tip of my cock? I bet your good

align axis and spin

Please explain further, Sir.

you see all the useless shit that was built in the past? they are graves, use your brain power worrying about your shitty lonely life

the majority of egyptian ones were tombs. how hey were built is way more interesting

kek.

they were build to produce and vaporize orange juice. hence the color of sand was defined.

the green men, it's always the little green dudes.

> force the water up through the whores

agreed

Hey dog, I seen your mom the other day.
She was sucking dogs dicks for pesos down on the beach in Mexico faggot.
I respect her more then I respect you, your a really stupid cunt and I think you should go back to school.
You should take some lessons before you open your fuckin' mouth.

make 2 centimeters rest 2 weeks

I don't think they were built for a tomb, that was just a great idea after the fact.

experts from all over the planet disagree with your pleb level opinion

You should stick to the fur threads faggot

are you ben carson?

Noo I'm Kyle dyck

One of the most ancient forms of sacrifice is stoning. The sacrificed person re-established the peace in the community for a while. That made people think of the sacrificed as a god. (sacrifice - sacrum facere - to make sacred).

When you stone someone to death, what is left is a little pyramid of stone. Pyramids are just a "tribute" to the dead who became god through sacrifice.

The full explanation is longer and more complex, but i touched all the main points. Look up the rest for yourself now that you know what to look for.

We wuz Kangz n shieet. King tut was my great great great great grandpa fam.

No but really the pyramids were built do religious purposes.

That might be valid, if true, I have lost respect for the ancient Egyptians as that is stupid as fuck.

IF you put a razor inside a pyramid, it will stay sharp forever. It's fucking science, read a book. Therefore the pyramids were barbershops.

I thought they were machines of some kind. But they are just piles of rock to symbolize faggotry. The size let's people know far and wide how major these faggots are, like a flag.

>enslaved Jews to build there unnescary pyramids
What do you mean I wish more cultures were doing this.

a couple things to add
stoning was liked as a form of sacrifice because it was relatively "clean". You didn't have to touch the victim - so you didn't become impure yourself - and the victim was already "buried" under the stones.

it was not stupid. it was how primitive people kept the peace in the community. we are evolved monkeys after all. Now we don't kill people anymore (except in third world shitholes where they still have the death penalty, and kwanzania ofc), and to keep the peace we have sport events where you call the referee a faggot and shout against the "enemy" team and supporters etc.

We are learning about morality, but back then they didn't know any better.

almost forgot to add in case you find this interesting
read up stuff from René Girard
the guy knows what he's talking about

user, you're a fucking moron. It's been proven that they're tombs. There's no conspiracy involved.

They was waiting for you, to put your asshole on, asshole