You know how girls (we're all guilty of doing it too) will purposely wait longer before texting you back or something

You know how girls (we're all guilty of doing it too) will purposely wait longer before texting you back or something

How are you supposed to react? Do you mimic her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12185246/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

date traps

>How are you supposed to react?

by growing up, and not carring about these teenage things, and texting her whenever you feel like it

//thread

Three options really:

1) Be a wussy and text her more, she will probably be less interested.

2) Man up (yea i know it's not easy if you're actually into her) and play ball, wait even longer to reply

3) Confront her and tell her to fuck off with those childish games, result will vary depending on the chick.

Exactly nigga, I haven't done that shit in like 5 years and she's doing it to me

strawpoll.me/12185246/

Take my virginity poll. Don't lie OP we know you are virgin or you would not have made this thread about texting girls.

this guy doesn't fuck
you definitely mimic her OP, but you wait even longer
if she's interested she'll pick the convo back up herself
if not then move along

bingo

thread over

I try to respond as fast possible to guys but then they call me out as desperate even though I'm just not interested in playing games

Virgins

seduction is a game and this is part of it, if you're looking for solid advice on how to handle shit like this there are books out there that can answer your question better than fucking Sup Forums.
The best answer I can is to be unpredictable in how and when you answer her texts as it keeps her guessing. When she waits to respond, she's testing to see how long you can go starved for attention before your reach the breaking point of sending desperate cries for attention like "are you mad at me?"
I can go for days without answering her texts, or I can respond in minutes, and that always keeps them coming back to me.

Stop waiting by the phone like an excited puppy waiting by the door for their owner to come home?

on what planet do you live?
it is a GOOD IDEA when youre 14-17 to take a breather and not spill your sperg all over the place (shit happens we all been there) and formulate better conversation content. thats it.

How is highschool treating you, friendo?

Usually just get tired of that shit and stop talking to whoever doesn't have the decency to respond in a timely fashion. I have friends and people in my life that don't play games and I'm not going to make room for people that do.

projecting much user?

>there are books out there that can teach you how to lie to get laid, how to impersonate someone you aren't in order to get pussy since you are to inapt to get some while being yourself

Samefag

do you even know she's doing it on purpose?

i'm texting a girl from a different timezone alot, so when she just tends to be busy in uni it's evening here so i'm home making food or shit, so it usually takes her a while longer to reply.

> to inapt

I hate it when that happens

>fucking around with girl i know for a month and a half
>start to text each other less
>dont see/fuck each other as often as we used to
>starts to barely respond to my texts

i didn't do anything wrong to make this disruption so do i confront her and ask whats up with why we fell off or should i just forget about her? any advice?

There's just no way two people think you're a faggot.

>highschool scenario
I was told to wait at least 5 minutes. Once i started doing that they would respond quicker. Its bullshit but thats the way it is. Some one has to be more eager to talk in any conversation, and you need to make them think it isnt you

alright buddy, straight talk.

do you like her? do you wanna date her? ask her out. in person. fuck texting.

either she's not into you or she's tired of you not going for the next step.

make up your mind what you want and get on with it. if you just want her as a friend, it's normal not to text constantly. good luck