Post jazz album covers

Post jazz album covers

here's some that i have

why does jazz have the coolest covers?

>tfw this is real
what the fuck were they thinking

its a great record that came out this year but the leader likes to design his covers. beautiful player though.

my fucking nigga

Thanks for that one. I was updating some bad album covers I had earlier today and I couldn't find a good hi res for that album.

how can any artist release anything through steeplechase knowing the cover would look so fucking shit

Because only teenagers care about that kind of shit. If somebody offers to record and distribute your music, any jazz artist will be happy to have the opportunity.

>Because only teenagers care about that kind of shit.
user you're really making me think. It's pretty simple to design something that doesn't look embarrassingly dogshit

tuba jazz>>>literally all other jazz

well luckily none of that has any impact on the music. You should try listening to it.

But if the cover's not aesthetic enough to go on my 4x4 Sup Forums chart for the week then I can't listen to it. Actually it doesn't even matter because I don't listen to most of the stuff on my chart anyway haha.

I literally know more jazz about you

And yet with all this knowledge you can't seem to think of any more interesting or profound topics to discuss than album art.