Apologise

Apologise.

comicbook.com/2016/07/15/new-wonder-woman-movie-photos-released

>apologise XD I did it reddit
Everybody loved WW despite her being a skeleton.

Is that superman?

She actually looks hot desu

>Picture says fucking ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

>posts comicbook.com link

Why should I apologize? I always believed in her!

She looked good in BvS set pics and look how that turned out.

>Marvel be like we'll never be able to make a female superhero movie
>DC: Here's a Wonder Woman movie

you can BLATENTLY tell thsts shopped

Op is a stupid cunt.
>le apologise may-may xD

>Sup Forums gets BTFO AGAIN

>btfo
You have to be 18 to post here.

Kek, her costume actually had real colors.

You can tell how heavily snyder's instagram filter made a decent costume look like shit.

>triggered by strong woman

such range

THICCC

>the costume actually have more colors in it
Good, good. They better not fucking ruin it by using a dark filter in the fucking movie.

I would have preferred a black transsexual wonder woman to this smug kike

Oh

>that absolute shit tier face with zero aesthetics, shit shopped cheekbones.

grow up virgin

watch the footage of the movie, it's all dark and grainy for "muh world war setting"

still cannot believe that we this mong woman was chosen for the first big Wonder Woman live action in movies and has been given her own solo movie already plus Justice League and BvS.

Why are DC so fucking shit.

i hope it's going to be fun
could be cool even if i'm not convinced about gal gadots acting skills

>Why are DC so fucking shit.

Hi Leddit

the only thick thing about her is the accent

>doesn't look too much like a skelly anymore
>colorful costume that doesn't look fake
>looks straight out of a pin-up
>looks cute, but still strong
I'm not going to lie, I'm actually impressed this time

Why the fuck does DC do this? Why do they choose to make the colors so dark that her costume's colors are all gone...

You can stop being jealous marvelcuck, join us.

what the fuck has that got to do with Gal Gadot being the absolute worst choice?

you idiot? epic memespotting though.

why don't you read the thread and realize what you are seeing is not going to be in the actual flick

I'm on neither side. I loved Man of Steel. Loved Affleck as Batman.

Everything about the DCEU is completed tarnished by having one of the main characters in this "group" be an absolute mongo woman. I can't take anything serious about it.

She's going to be so distracting in Justice League, seeing Cavill and Affleck, they're perfect. Then they did Wonder Woman oh so wrong.

When you realize after you tried to force your shit opinion on us for a long time and still no one convinced by you, you should probably stop now.

DC comics are serious business

Colors and jokes are too much

It has to be like

GRAAAAAA TELL MEEE, DO YOU BLEEED, YOU WILL REEEE

My husband is being indicted again and my law firm is going bankrupt!

I could forgive her physique is she was a good actress. But she's absolute shit in every film I've seen her in. It continues to baffle me that she got picked, along with Jai Courtney and Jason Momoa. It's like they want their films to flop.

range

He reddit how are you doing today?

are you a fucking retard? it's facts.

Gadot looked somewhat cute in set pics of BvS, and looked like absolute shit in the actual flick.

you stupid cunt

kill yourself

someone please shop blue eyes into these pics, I want to see if it would actually look better. she looks fucking bland.

Jai Courtney is like fucking Captain Boomerang, so it doesn't really matter. Aquaman was going to be a flop anyway so they took the risk to change him to something that would be more attractiive for people to watch. WW was a weird choice, but I'm holding my judgement until I actually see her movie, since she barely did anything in BvS.

>leave sole kino to ME

What did she mean by this?

Plz no bully

i hope that they won't use those shitty filters in in this movie like they did in BVS or man of steel

jesus she looks really does like a hundred years old

atleast Jai somewhat resembles his character, accent, his looks, just beefier version.

and mamoa has blonde highlights and is muscley as fuck. they look like superheroes and super villains.

Gadot literally looks fuck all like it resembles anything of Wonder Woman or a Wonder Woman.

Hi DCmeme

They probably will, but since the costume itself is more colorful, maybe it'll still look better.

You can stop trying to force your delusion on us now

thanks for adding another picture to prove my point.

>ywn be that security pad

Physically, I still wish she had more muscle.

But beyond that, aesthetically, she definitely fits Wonder Woman better than Affleck or Cavill fits their heroes.

Probably because they understand how absurd it is to have someone be dressed like that and tAke it seriously, so they hide it

>But beyond that, aesthetically, she definitely fits Wonder Woman better than Affleck or Cavill fits their heroes.

What are you talking about, Affleck and Cavill are perfect. Gadot looks nothing like Wonder Woman outside of her height.

Holy shit are you taking the piss? Serious question..

Who the fuck would you cast as Superman and TDNR-esque Batman then m9?

i don't think you know the meaning of aethstically user.

> but I'm holding my judgement until I actually see her movie
Why? She's not going to get any better.

The setting is fucking boring for a WW film too.

why are her toes so sexual

Shit nigga, someone give this woman blue contacts please

fucking hell it looks better already, her front view of her face is shit but her having blue eyes genuinely makes it better.

>Why? She's not going to get any better.
Right, you can't improve on perfection

Batman and Superman could be literally any physically fit white male actor with a strong jawline.

Cavill isn't even good.

doesn't help she's bad, but it also doesn't help that faggot chris pines is in this, he's fucking terrible and looks like 2016 mickey rourke.

Blue eyes are not Jewish. Stop it.

Why does Cuck Pine have them?

>blue eyes
Umm racist much?

blue eyes for change her ratty nose and podgey cheeks, she could have no eyes and still look like a murdering Jew.

Foot teasing

wonder woman isn't jewish

do the OP pic please make them striking

>he doesn't like Chris Pine

fuck sake, what the fuck was synder thinking not giving her them.

blue contact lens actually look like shit if the original color is too dark

I'm more interested in WW more than anything else DC is going to shit out

Someone should ask him on Twitter and spam it if he doesn't reply at first. Id love to see what bullshit response he gives.

>HURR ITS A REALISTIC UNIVERSE SO EVERY HERO IS A BLAND LOOKING BROWN HAIR BROWN EYES

What the fuck man looks much better

it's 2016, I'm sure something could be figured out, that's not excuse.

even if they only went blue when she fights or something, just like how her fucking gauntlets can hold heat ray blasts and she can fire them back.. was that a comic thing?

>ywn be her flip flop

she look ameizin

>tfw they still cover her entire chest cause her tits are too small to fill up her costume and show cleavage.

Fucking get implants already. Or hire someone with larger tits.

Lmao, this is going to be the face that carries an entire solo movie? And Chris Pine is in it too? Has there ever been a more charisma-free movie?

everything about her is already bad enough, then they giver her fourth wall breaking audience lines..

oh my cawddd

>most beautiful woman in the world

BRAVO SNYDER

Gal is fucking beautiful and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get their fucking eyesight checked.

makes a hell of a difference

>those blue eyes
welp, I guess I was wrong, she looks good

She looks cute in some pictures but she's not beautiful. She's also too skinny and lanky to play an amazon demigodess. And she can't act either.

I think this was the definitive pic that sold me on Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. Literally looks like her side from a few minor details.

not after he started crying at some niggers on stage with a camera right against his face.

then started clapping and crying when millionaire women cried about not being payed higher.

then spewed some women empowerment bullshit in a WW movie featurette.

guys a desperate faggot. I liked him in the first Star Trek flick.

Daily reminder amazons never looked like bodybuilders in the first place

>tfw Civil War hit a billion
>Thor3 with Blanchett and Urban
>GOTG 2
Feels good being a marvelbro

They didn't look like ironing boards either.

You can stop forcing your shit taste on us now