My wife is beautiful and I love her but I'm at a loss...

My wife is beautiful and I love her but I'm at a loss. She won't get a job she won't get a drivers license she won't even clean the house we've been together almost 6 years now and I'm tired of telling myself it will get better when she isn't even fucking trying . Anyone with a similar experience can tell me how to deal with this other than divorce which is all I'm thinking about right now

Your wife sounds gross. She's one of those people who never wish to improve themselves. That is an extremely unattractive quality to have.

i dunno man, seems pretty terrible. get rid of that bitch.

You can't force people to change OP. Slight chance she's in it to drive you out and get half you're shit.
Basically if you share a bank account, cut her off until she gets a license (help her with this), gets work, or pulls her weight around the house.

Rachel is a mess. I could have told you that from the start, man.

Marriage counseling dumbass

Give her an ultimatum.
And don't make it all dramatic and angry like it the movies.
Just tell her that you want to have a serious discussion with her. Then calmly explain the points you have problems with. Say that you love her and that you wish to stay together, but tell her that if there can't be found a compromise or solution to these problems, you will be forced to end the relationship.

>falling for the marriage meme

Lazy cunt. Shouldn't have married her. She will probably take all of your shit if you divorce.

We don't even have enough money to cut off with my income being the only thing keeping us afloat

If you weren't already together, and you know what you know now, would you still be with her?

Thanks for the help
This is genuine

Marriage counseling isn't gonna show her how to bean adult

IDK honestly she is incredibly hot I honestly think that's all that's keeping me around I would hate to hear about someone else dicking her down

Idk but cud it be depression?

Worth it

Probably but I don't believe in that shit man everybody goes thru hard times and stress why the fuck do some people assume there's is worse ???

My wife started the same way. And now we're happier than ever because we both see the value in her independence. There are two things that must happen. 1. You have to stop enabling her. Start with one particular thing, like the drivers license. Tell her you wont drive her and you wont pay for an uber. When you go to the store, buy things for yourself and something very basic for her so she has food but its not what she wants. This sounds cruel buth when you're dealing with a child, sometimes harsh is best. And 2nd, she has to want it. You have to show her the value in having a license, sell it to her. She can get her own groceries, since you've stopped. This isn't a normal human (thats not an insult) and can't be treated like a normal marital situation.

Food for thought, my experience.

Physical attraction fades. If that's all you're in it for, you'll find yourself with nothing but wasted time and the notion that perhaps you could've been with someone you truly felt for. Don't evaluate the substance of your relationship with a measuring stick made of physical attraction and jealousy.

Start siphonong away funds. Move out amything valuanlr and stealable, because when shit hits the fan, which it will, the fat lazy cunt will try to take every cent just so she can hang on to her life of lazy.

Thanks man really appreciate you my problem is we r broke so we don't get much snacks as is and she never wants to leave the house except to spend money which we don't have so she just stays home all day

I dont get the pic

She isn't fat she's fucking hot as fuck straight up she's a 10 in my opinion even after 6 years but also I appreciate your answer user

Well i retract my statement. If you are broke and she will not work or help support the two of you, you need to drop her. Do you work?

Appreciate this will keep in mind

I had a similar experience (but a much shorter relationship). She was very beautiful and in a way I felt like I put up with her behavior for so long because I thought I'd never find another girl so beautiful. She wouldn't even wake before noon, and frankly was costing my job by calling me at work all day and convincing me to leave early for sex.
I finally gave an ultimatum to get a job by the end of the year and she left me by the summer. The minute I gave the ultimatum she seemed to cause arguments over nothing.

These days I have a new gf who works and I'm way more into than that girl. I realized much later that my biggest fear of being alone was a lack of self confidence. I recommend blowing it up, hitting rock bottom, learn to like yourself and trust that no woman will make or break you. Your life will be so much more promising when you find a partner under that confidence.

40hrs a week my man every week but the bills have been just about all I can handle lately been having some high bills basically and I'm cutting even after groceries bills barely

Honestly you've got to be the authority around a girl like that. Let her know if she doesnt straighten out for you then she really doesnt have any place to be living with you. It might hurt if she actually leave but trust me YOU DO NOT WANT A GIRL LIKE THAT.

How hard is it to get your licence? Offer to driver her around to teach her at least, she needs to be independent.
As for cleaning the house and getting a job, it's kinda one or the other m8, she's not gonna have as much time to clean if she's working.

make the change or lose the bitch, if not, it will be your downfall my son