Fucked those two in a threesome, AMA

Fucked those two in a threesome, AMA.

Why?
Where you drunk?

no, just curious and they were willing.

is the one on the right a witch?

nah I don't think so. who knows though, I only fucked her once.

Kek

Cum tribute thread

Did you wear a condom?

If not, which one did you ejaculate in/on?

Did you pussy fuck them both?

Did they both give you oral?

Did you finger them both at the same time?

How do you know them?

How did it come about?

Do you have any plans to do it again?

why?

You can't sabotage OPs thread, make your own fucking thread dick head

Who had the tighter pussy ?

Same fagging hard

Which one was more into the threesome?

no condom, cum on left's tits and right's face, pussy and oral with both. Yeah I fingered them simultaneously (turned out to be tiresome), I met the left one and she got me aquainted with right one, so friend of a friend basically. It was great, they were licking my feet afterwards and sucking my thumbs while I rested. They are crazy nd I ahve so many thing to do with them again.

I was curious to find out is it true that ugly girls are better fuck. turned out it is

Right one, like fresh 18 y.o., barely touched

Right one was calling shots but leftie was very cooperative and having fun too

>Right one, barely touched
what a surprise

It was kind of a nice contrast, that nasty face and that nice tight pussy. Hairy though, very. Still, was a nice contrast too since another was clean shaved and very soft.

What was it like after you guys were done? Was it awkward ? Are going to see them again?

Does left have bigger tits then right??

Wrong dick head. Apologise......

It was very pleasuring and uplifting, we've been fucking for like 40 minutes. After I was done I was just too tired to think so I chilled wile they were talking while licking my feet. Surprisingly it was not awkward at all, maybe because we all were very into it and got along great. I think I will see them again to try new things.

Yep, she got like 34D while right only 32C

Why didn't you get pics?

Have they sent you any nudes since??

They insisted on no pics first of all, had to left my phone at the door. I was too busy to take them anyway.

Did you lick either butthole?

You think you can post a pic jus for research purposes it doesn't need to be nude

How's the aids?

Nah, right one wanted to lick my but I said no thanks. I really shouldn't have had.

Who gave better head ??

What do you want? I only been with them for several hours but maybe I can dig something up.

Left one, tried to go very deep (took about 6" in) but right one was more eager while sucking.

Something show off their tits

Where do they live? Hold old are they?

How was their pube grooming?

How did they ask you to be in a threesome?

Did you leave a trail of bread crumbs so you could find your way back out of her lair?

>I was curious to find out is it true that ugly girls are better fuck. turned out it is
Experience is only as credible as how it's interpreted.
Correlation is not causation.

Some white people have guns. If you search white people at random, you will find a white person with a gun, but that doesn't mean all white people have guns.
White people have guns, specific white people have guns, but not all white people have guns.

23 and 34 y.o. Left one is clean shaved while right one is hairy.

I met the left one, she got me aquainted with the right one. I saw that tight one is crazy, suggested a threesome to her and she talked left one into it. So friend and a friend of a friend.

Here's one I took of left one

Did the one lick your cum off the other's tits?

I think next time you should insist on pictures, or no deal.

Yeah I will talk them into it so they can enjoy photos afterwards and got something to remember. Yes right one ate the cum from left one's tits.

Another one I took