No Sup Forumsarron thread

>no Sup Forumsarron thread

dumb barronposter

dont bully the first boy, user

He disappoints his parents every day

Autismo Supreme

do you think he sneaks out of class at his prestigious NY private school to do drugs in the boys bathroom?

do the older golddigger preteen girls hit on him all the time?

Looks like ROSE

Seems pretty clear he's on the spectrum, as they say.

No matter. It's irrelevant.

His father, THAT'S who we need to be concerned about!

See they look fucking identical

we would have to dress Sup Forumsarron up in qt girl clothes to get a better comparison

You are on to something user

> Mfw i cum thinking about barron

I cant tell if Barron is autistic or not no one has confirmed it yet.

lmao

how can I upvote this sub?

the game

He's actually a clone of Donald... oops... I wasn't supposed to share that info... carry on.........

Sub? You mean like a sandwich?

He just had a high ping

how many times a day do you worship the BOTUS?

LMFAO I can't stop laughing fucking laggy cunt

Look at the way she pulls her habd back and slightly turns like this kid has spastic fits and has hitten her before

At 10 years old? Nah, but he'll definitely be doing lines when he gets older, and who can blame him? We'd all do the same if we were in his shoes

has 10yo Sup Forumsarron cursed out his mom and told her he wishes she was dead?

do you think Sup Forumsarron has 2 qtaf 14yo girls in his bedroom each day having sex while his mom bangs on the locked door because his music is too loud?

More like this

You fuckers think evey kid is autistic. Seriously, half the comments on this site involved autism or cuckolds. I have a 10 year old son and coach a bunch of 9/10 year olds... there is nothing posted so far that is any different from shit I see virtually every day. As most of you are only 14-16, you should be able to remember what you were like just a few years ago.

let's be honest here. he's a 10 year old kid, holding hands with his mom in public in front of hundreds, if not thousands of cameras. he realized it makes him look like a momma's boy and spazzed. he's probably embarrassed. that and he's probably read some of the stupid shit people have written about him and he's become paranoid and awkward about everything. on the spectrum my ass. this is a 10 year old that has internalized fears that have become amplified due to all the stupid shit people have written about him. he'll probably end up like Ron Reagan Jr., disrespecting his father's legacy because of the spotlight his dad put on him. poor, fragile bastard.

how many of those kids are delicious like Sup Forumsarron tho?

>ywn explore Sup Forumsarron's embarrassing insecurities

/thread

I assume a huge faggot like you would think they're all "delicious". He's a 5' 6" 10 year old. By time he's 16 he's going to be about 6' 2", 190 and kicking grown ass faggots like you all over the yard.

Wow, looks like your "liberal" arts classes sure paid off

>on /b
>on Sup Forums
>seen all kinds of shit
>done all kinds of shit
>now upset over bullying of Potus and east-bloc-whore retard son
grow a pair?

holy autism

I refuse to make a Baron folder.

Serves him right for not grabbing her by the pussy.

wouldnt it make it easier to worship him if you kept all his qt pics in 1 place, then you could set up a slideshow

when can we expect r34?

I'm not the least bit upset. I just think he's a pretty normal kid based on my daily interaction with 9/10 year olds.

I know you Sup Forumstard fags are big into eating mommies meatflaps for good boy points.... but generally speaking kids Barron's age DON'T want to be touched by parents.

It's not even remotely unusual that he doesn't want hugs from parents, them touching them, putting their arms around him, or even to give them a high five.

That's what happens to people in adolescence who aren't fucking mommies boys.

You mean holding hands with a trap.

What till he finds out his mom is tranny hookers from Russia.

Do u think he 4chans?

>believing Ronald Rump could ever have a normal kid

how long does each interaction usually last?

do some of them last longer than others?

do you think Sup Forumsarron wants to be touched by anons?

He hasn't reached adolescence yet

>Three adult children
>Each worked their way up the family business
>Each successful with families

Yeah, seems like he really dropped the ball

>>Each worked their way up the family business
So did Ivanka start in housekeeping and the other 2 as custodians?

Wrong first lady user

So let me get this straight. If you had your own established, multi-million dollar business, you'd have them start out with cleaning toilets and emptying trash cans? Get out of here idiot.

>thinking that custodian work leads to leadership positions
what are you? a neet? oh wait i forgot what site im on

Then that wouldn't be working their way up asshole

>worked their way up the family business
keyword being "family". They could have had a meth habit at the same time. Besides, you have no idea what they have achieved. Their entire existence is smoke and mirrors. Just look at their ugly mugs.

have Sup Forumsarron's balls dropped?

As the father of a 10 year old, interaction is 24/7. Interaction with others that age is for a few hours, several days a week. Though I'm sure you're trying to make it sexual, because as a huge faggot, that's all you can think about long enough to express using your words.

9/11itsm

From what I see it looks like he's got a very high IQ. Geniuses generally act pretty weird, especially as a young kid.

He too tall and handsome at ten years old not to hope he has it

Snowflake detected.

>As the father of a 10 year old,
>writing on Sup Forums
I'll call the social services on you, freaky old-fag

Yes, because his sons just inherited top executive positions. They interned and worked a bunch of different positions before they ended up at the top.

I concede this point.

does she milk him before each "date" (supervised play session) with a girl?

does she embarrass him by doing it while his friends are still in the room?

>come on honey, you know what will happen if we dont milk it

>tfw she also makes him wear a condom sleeve 24/7 that has no reservoir tip to make sure theres no chance of leakage

faggot detected

I believe that Barron is the antichrist and that when we see him acting odd on television it's because when he is under high levels of stress he has to exert himself in order to subdue the infernal power of hell which he controls.

>Yes, because his sons just inherited top executive positions. They interned and worked a bunch of different positions before they ended up at the top.
Source please

The fuck are you talking about?

i wouldn't be surprised if several old fags fathered children. there's a reason our genes made it this far.

>Be Barron Trump
>Dad drags me all over USA to do dumb campaign stuff, I sit around all day behind stage
>Not a moment when I wasn't wishing I was home watching cartoons
>Go to dinner party, served souffle and lobster when I just want some Mcdonalds tendies
>Dad somehow wins presidency, now I'm getting dragged to more boring grown up events
>Sit for hours day after day while Dad talks to politics and does more speeches
>TFW the entire internet is now judging me for being a normal ten year old.
>I just want to go home and stare at my sisters tits
>pic related, it's my sister

kek

need to lay off the x bruh

>normal ten year old.
Still not plausible.
Try again?

20/20 just had a spotlight episode on the three oldest kids. its on hulu.

season 39, episode 3 from Jan. 19th

does Sup Forumsarron do lines of coke off 14yo tits at parties?

i don't understand what's so hard to get.

you don't want your children to be suckling at your teats, you make them work.

maybe your 401k retired at 45 liberal white parents didn't make you do anything more difficult than put your ipad away at the dinner table. doesn't mean the rest of the world is like that man.

When?

That never happened to me, I wonder wh--

>who aren't fucking mommies boys.

Ohhhh... yeah that explains it right there. I'm 32 and I still have dinner with my mom every week.

Hell I'm 57 and I do that.

Yep

Normal teenage behavior would be rolling your eyes as your mom went for the high 5

He went full ass burgers in that gif

damn old fag you old

Yeah, there's a difference b/w me being an oldfag and occasionally coming to this site, and you, whom most likely is on here 70 hours a week. You newfags seem to think life ends at 30 or something. Like out dicks stop working and we lose interest in hot, young women and gore and arguing politics, music, etc...

>10
he's not a teen you inbred retard

probably not yet

but someday he''ll have 10/10 hookers doing lines of coke off his cock telling him about their first sexual experiences and will live a better life than anyone in this thread. so will his kids, if he has them. and their kids. and theirs.

>autistic piece of shit.
>home school shooter

All 10 year olds are the same, One of my clients I work for is a VP in a multi billion dollar tech company and his 11yr old kid is no different than anyone else his age with the exception that he has more stuff.

Read the context before u reply u stupid shit.

I just find it disgusting that you are here, that is all. Raise your kids, make money, learn how to spell, or something.

I bet you are drinking while you are typing as well.

if you had contact with actually rich people you would know that their money does not guarantee them happyness at all

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU DIRTY EURO TRASH WHORE. ONLY DADDY MAKES ME HAPPY!

>citing teenage behavior when talking about a 10 year old

I did

>All 10 year olds are the same,
Don't be absurd

Nope. Not drinking. Got up at 6:30, made the kids breakfast and took the two oldest to school and the youngest to the sitters. Then went to work until 5, then right to the ice rink to coach a hockey team. Came home and did math homework with my oldest, read the youngest a story and put them to bed. Then did a little work on my taxes. Now everybody is in sleeping.... why the fuck is it disgusting that I'm here, enjoying Sup Forums for a little bit at the end of the day? I hope you enjoy the last 60 years of your life following your 30th birthday. You seem to think that's the age at which people are no longer allowed to have any fun. Grow the fuck up, kiddo.

Barron is such a cute Shota

10/10 would tap that boipussy

1st dude implied it was normal adolescent behavior and I told him why he's wrong u dumb shit.

KYS

Sure, you make them work, but you don't have them doing menial labor or stupid shit like that. First, nobody works their way up from Janitor to CEO, that's a fantasy. And second, you are absolutely also sending your kid to college someplace very good, so when he comes back you're going to give him a position in your company that the degree you bought him makes sense for. All this tough talking "my kid wouldn't even get an allowance unless he mows the lawn even though I would live on a 10 acre estate" horse shit is just you being crusty that somebody's upbringing is easier than yours.

true. millions and millions of dollars give you time to work on that though

Still disgusted. So are you obviously. That is why you went into a 200 word explanation.

Easy now. He is cute tho.