Feels thread

Feels thread.

How you been Sup Forums?

My anxiety has been getting worse

I'm worried I'll have to go on medication

Not sure what's wrong with me tbh.
I like isolation, I prefer being alone because I feel like everyone around me hates me. I was abused when I was young by everyone around me and so now I don't trust anymore. Eventually everyone goes away. So I just be alone and I've come to prefer it.

It's come to the point where I prefer talking to myself then talking to a real person.

Just....feelen I guess.

What's wrong with medication man?

But try taking baby steps I guess, face your fears slowly, tackle them piece by piece.

I don't really see myself getting a gf. Just can't see myself sharing my life with anyone else.

This^

Most realest shit ever

This is painfully accurate

I'm here with you guys.

I'm tired anons. Just tired.

I threw myself under a figurative bus with a girl I liked because my friend did. I'm fucking up at school, and I'm probably not going to get the grades for uni. I paint my nails because gimmick. I thought this was me. You're alone, but you aren't alone at the same time. There is a way out, I just wish I knew so that I could help

what's wrong?

Feel like shit. Not getting this job I was supposed to get, just found out for certain today. Feel like I've been taken for a ride, and now I can't afford to live here anymore and will have to go back home. Thing is, the company brought it up, not me. I don't know why they'd dangle such an opportunity in front of me only to yank it away.

This is on top of everything else, which has me restart my plan of killing myself before I'm 30. There really isn't anything else for me in life.

>not going to get good grades for uni

CANADIAN or USA?

My fucking life currently.
>Finally put into words
>OhShit.jpg
>shouldn't cry at work
WWYD if hotel clerk is crying?

Didn't have a childhood. I was sort of forced into adulthood maturity wise and now it's time to actually become an adult. Get a job or get kicked out. Pays bills, hate myself more.

Become soulless like my parents.

I never wanted this. When I was a kid, I used to imagine running away. In fact I planned it with my best friend. We practiced survival techniques and all that shit. I wanted to leave after middle school, he convinced me to stay until after high school.

Then he forgot about it. I had planned for this grand future for us in the woods, never to have to worry about the real world ever again....and now I'm in college, just sitting here, rotting.

I never pushed myself for good grades, cause it didn't matter. I never planned for this life because I had another.

I just don't see myself having a future here. And it tires me out whenever I have to try and imagine one.

If I saw that, probably buy you a beer and talk and shit.

Britfag here

faggo

Uni - British Lingo for university
College - American lingo for College

Can't help you then, sorry.

In Canada at least (and us) college is a joke. You don't need any grades to get into them and they churn out pretty decent jobs.

All I can suggest is a trade I guess.

I tried getting into a trade. Found fuck all afterwards. Everyone wanted 2nd or 3rd year apprentices, and everyone else hired family.

Fuck man. Never knew that. That was always my backup plan in case things failed. It's what I was always told as a kid, if you ever need a job.

What's the world come to?

I suppose it's not all shit. Free healthcare. I should maybe see a doctor and see if they can write me a perscription for some kind of anti depressant. I've been resistant because I don't want to be a totally numb zombie like my mum and sister, but I'm so tired

It's all I heard growing up, as I'm from a small town in the middle of no where. When I tried getting into the trades I found that there were no open doors. I've given up on it.

If your a Canadafag go for it.

Or just keep pushing through. Like I said, college is a joke to get into. Escpially if you've already gotten a degree. Gte paid by a good job, take another course, seek more better things, you know?

The most I can do is send you a present, I guess

It seemed that things were always shit with me, I wondered why my mom had to yell so much or thought spanking us, hurting us, was a good idea. But I had a child-hood and I didn't have to grow up too fast.

Don't give up your soul. It's still yours to have and you're on a track to put you in a good place in life. You'll do OK, I know you will.

This is why you shouldn't type and commit suicide at the same time.

It's dangerous, you guise.

Sad LEL

I grew up in the suburbs but my parents grew up in the country, small town. Same deal I suppose.

That's incredibly disheartening. Other than like slave wage type jobs, what options are there now?

Im too much of a beta to even ask the girl I like if she wants something more than a friendship, I mean we're close. But i think its done. Im a fuckup

You aren't a beta, you're just nervous. Any rejection isn't as bad as the being nervous part.

Dunno. I'm temping at the moment but that's debt slavery stuff, so I have to go back home to that middle of no where town. It pays a lot there, even for menial jobs, but there's nothing and no one other than my mom. Not like I talk to any of my friends anymore as it is, or see anyone. I went into this year with such high hopes and like always they've been dashed on the ground. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because how it would affect my mom.

Thanks user.

I'm always afraid I'll lose it though you know? I've seen pictures of my parents before, when they were young. Hell I've known people when they were younger and it seems like they lose their souls along the way.

I don't know what causes that and I'm afraid.

Kek

Do you guys have something like Homedepot up there?

Those types of stores tend to promote from within and they can give good raises. That's an option

Other than that...I dunno construction companies? Worked for a couple of them and they tend to not care/want apprents. Same for roofing

We have that yes, but there are a number of jobs open that pay decently. I just feel like it's admitting that I'm not good enough to live anywhere else. Plus there's no one there to meet. I'm going to get trapped there without anyone, no friends, no girl, I'll be by myself. Only difference from now is that I'll never get the opportunity to change it if I lived somewhere in southern Canada.

At some point you will realise it doesnt matter and you make your own path. Not the one people tell you you must make.

Me fam. Me

I don't know either. But you don't need to be afraid.

Just have some idea of where you're going in life; you'll have to really dig deep for some of what you want and be willing to accept the ebbs & flows where you're willing to compromise

So try and stay were you are if you can. Come up with a new plan if possible. What are you good at user? What are your strengths?

I can't. Not enough money to afford a place of my own or even rent a room and still be able to afford the things I need. Plus my brother's landlord doesn't want me staying here any longer, so I have to go.

I don't really have any marketable skills and that's my fault, but I've always been good with dealing with people while on the job as well as adapting to new lines of work and excelling at them. If I find myself in a full time job I end up doing very well at it, even if I don't know how to do it in the beginning. I find a way of making it my own, finding ways to do it which make sense to me. Kinda like my own organized chaos, it's hard to put into words.

Hey all
How's it going