Would this even work?

Would this even work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fAnkYRw8Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Think about it... like, really think out how trains work, and liek... there's your answer.

Feel like this would just derail a train

Yeah the train just kind of glides over it and then sets back down on the track.

depends what you're trying to accomplish. it would work pretty well for destroying those little ramps and the hose underneath and possibly derailing a train

You have to take out a surprising amount of track for a train to derail. There was a military study done a long time ago: youtube.com/watch?v=_fAnkYRw8Bk

No. It doesn't work. At all. That's why the fucking fire department has those things, because they don't work.
>nigga you dumb

is that a hydrant?

What are trains

this shit derails the train.

google "hose over train tracks"
spoiler: it doesn't

nah, the train would just blast straight through no problems

No.

Trumptard firemen

are you blind?

I used to do study's on the
Trains as well. Pretty much anything a 14yo can haul onto the tracks will not effect the train whatsoever.

No, get some glasses. Or learn what a hydrant looks like.

I'm more curious about how the train doesn't just crush it and ruin the hose anyway.
It looks like it's just made of plastic.

How much do you think a train weights? Retard

You should have done studies on English.

i'd like to know why the firemen did this. its not going to stop a train at all, much less save thier hose.

I was preoccupied with watching trains run over shit I put on the tracks

Guys it was a hoax around 2014 in belgium, the firemen had some extra time so they did this to be funny and OFC it wont work thats why they did it!! Jesus christ guys

look, obviously a train can run over some dinky little plastic but when u account for the water pressure it is sufficient to stand

Congratulations finding your calling. Not even being sarcastic.

No. Those are for cars to attempt to passover the supply line if the hydrant is on the opposite side of the incident.

Side note, what shitty department is using 2.5 inch for supply?

first off a train will fucking eat just about anything you put in its path.

and i do mean eat, it fucking eats it.

trains can fucking eat trucks and cars and cows and walls of fire and not give a shit.

Thanks.

>according to my vast knowledge on OpenTTD it defo works

Probably a volunteer department in a small town that doesn't have the money.

maybe if it was going really slow.
Came here to post this.

depends if the cars are empty or not id imagine. id say 99% of the time this will work as intended.