I don't know where to post this.. Let's just start with the fact that I'm a 20 year old trans guy...

I don't know where to post this.. Let's just start with the fact that I'm a 20 year old trans guy. And I know some of you are going to make your shit comments, this is the shittest part of this site, I think. But, given current events among other things, I've decided that if I can't transition, if Trump gets the country in war and fucks up badly, or if it looks like things might get bad... I've decided I would just kill myself. I've spent the last months afraid and with my second cousin calling me a faggot and a sinner since I came out recently among other things... I don't know if I could do it. If the world gets bad enough that I couldn't get to my fiance (She's in England. Go figure...) I would just die. She's the only thing keeping me alive right now and idk... I know I keep saying it but I am terrified of the next few years and it isn't looking good. I don't think my life matters too much anyway so, in reality, my death would go largely unnoticed.

if you vidio it and get someone to put it on Sup Forums ill remeber uferever

i read it as trans gay

explore the normal cis gay opposite sex

>fiancee is in england

she be fuckin an actual guy right now my dude.

kys.

>If things start to look bad I'll kill myself
Good. Excise your cowardliness from the gene pool.

Have you tried drinking a Sprite™ to take your mind off things?

Obey your thirst™.

Kill yourself

fair enough

Oh please do... we need less of you fucking people with your made up ass genders... KYS please!

Are you a cute trans guy? Any pics?

PLEASE, PLEASE DO IT
end your miserable existence you abomination

It's not really made up.
Man and Woman,
Was Man or Was Woman.
It's at least not that bullshit
>non binary demiqueer gender fluid
Like wtf are those
>all of those at once btw

Fucking lost

lol its funny all these guys are gonna shit on you now but fap to all your pics later, but seriously though, bad place to ask this kind of question. Honestly though, trump is definetly the destory this economy and environment, money is on his mind. i dont think you have to worry in a mostly progressive america, if that is your worry at all. if youre economically fucked right now then you just gotta wait out. saving up for a plane ticket to euroland is all you gotta. then wage slave over there with youre fiance, dont take yourself away from her. put yourself in other peoples perspectives.

Fellow trsnsman here, just move to Canada and transition over here bro, no need to kill yourself

And to everyone who say "let transpeople kill themselves so they'll be removed from the gene pool" well we're off the gene pool anyways because you get sterile as soon as you start hrt

>not selling your eggs
>not listening to Spotify® while you inject T

Yo I'm Pre-hrt but a total spotify fangirl I know ur trolling multiple threads but I'm totally gonna listen to spotify my first inject

I personally think artificial pregnancy is fucking retarded, so I ain't Givin none of these eggs to nobody

Commit suicide.

Stream it, also tits or gtfo.

Savage!

You're a fucking faggot.

Do it, and live stream it

OP: "I'm a snowflake and waa waaaa waa"

>snowflake

Be sure to keep it cool with an ice cold Coors Light!

You don't belong here, also underaged b&

Don't just be a pussy and let that shit happen. Take actual action to stop shit. None of these peaceful protests or petitions will help anything anymore now that they've been watered down into meaningless gestures. Do something to make the government fear mobs again. Be a hero, don't an hero.

ok, First off, Trump isn't going to ruin your life because you are Trans, Gay, Blue, Mexican, Islamic, etc. He is the President, THAT IS ALL.. just like Obama didn't take everyone's guns and force us all into fema camps.. Trump may make some changes, but he isn't going to "ruin your life" . Secondly, your second cousin is an ass. Fuck em.. he who casts the first stone, and all of that...
Third. Your life is worth living, you have value, when you find "the one" you will know what I mean.
Fourth. what the F is your Fiance doing in England, go to her or get her here.. that over the pond shit don't work.
The next few years are going to be fine. and your life is worth living.. DAMNIT

I'm clover gendered so I feel your pain. hang in there bro.

Post tits

This faghot obviously is upset because they haven't had a coke lately.

>trans guy

Does this mean you already have a penis or just that you want one?

yes. that's what's wrong with me.

It's okay, our Feminine Penis Rat will help you find Coke products at a location near you!

Lost interest before third sentence.

just kill yourself mental illness is worth living with

>feminine penis rat
my fucking sides

>tfw literal coke shill on Sup Forums

shit, if I could get a job shitposting with product placement, I'd do it in a heartbeat

We can't offically say that this is a corporate marketing campaign. We're not paying Sup Forums for ad space and our PR people would have a fit if they thought marketing went rouge on Sup Forums. That said, starting building a portfolio now and maybe you'll get noticed ;)

bullshit you're not from coke

Fucking do it, faggot. Also, >This.

Nigger, why are you shilling Coke of all things?
Most people drink it anyway.
They're literally the most popular drink in the world.

>Inb4 I'm wrong and it's actually pepsi now.
>Fuck pepsi. Shit tastes like garbage.

Coke has more money than it knows what to do with and wants to stay hip and relevant. In the 90s that meant Brittany Spears on television, now it means Feminine Penis Rat on Sup Forums.

If this thread is what 2017 is going to be like I am going to have a great year.

wait, do you have pennis?

>you get sterile as soon as you start hrt

That means all of the fags that do hrt and that grow out of your "phase" can never reproduce

That means so much regret years from now when they all change back and thus more suicide

>pls be true