Horribly describe your favorite film, and we'll try to guess the title. I'll begin:

Horribly describe your favorite film, and we'll try to guess the title. I'll begin:

A bunch of nomads get captured and their friends and relatives travel across the world in order to save them. Oh, and the main character, who is a terrible hunter, is the chosen one.

Amazing Spider Mam 2

bunch of super people get together and then the convenient villain escapes, summons massive, unbeatable army. Heroes somehow win and level entire city.

My favorite film is hard to explain and stop calling me Horribly.

Guy wants to fuck a granny but mopes.

Avengers

year one?

guy gets obsession, gets fucked over because of it, his niece accidentally discovers it and almost gets fucked over. guy tries to blame it on her. they don't believe him.

Underwater truck drivers get contracted by the government to salvage nukes. Main character saves the world by becoming an adult fetus and disarming a nuke, then texting about it.

Airplane!

2 guys go on road trip. Crab Louise and Muscatel.

The Avengers?

I don't watch many Marvel movies; this is simply a guess.

Matt Damon is lost, again.

Harold and Maude.

what are you moping about, fucko, you got a banjo. jesus, no wonder she killed herself.

No, but you're on the right track.

Girl cares more about a cat than her life

Surprised someone got it that quickly.

The Abyss

Abyss?

A midget finds a baby and must go on a quest to return it safely, ends up fighting in a war.

guy goes crazy, and goes rogue. sets doomsday in motion, looks like the world is saved by a competent president and a plucky british officer, but the world get annihilated.

Willow

Willow

Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway jump into a really big hole. Jessica Chastain fights gravity. Michael Caine likes poetry.

willow

A man is with his wife and kids but the wife is murdered and the kids are all killed but one.the one kid is left disabled. Then the kid gets kidnapped but the dad goes looking for him and ends up getting help from a mentally disabled woman. They eventually find the kid and all is good in the end

Cool, I don't feel old now.

Willow?

Faggot treats Sup Forums like reddit
Credits roll
Faggot dies alone with no loved ones to speak of
The world moves on

Interstellar sucked.

lol

guys go to china and kill ppl but then their killd some of them but not all and then they kill woman

Give up? FMJ (I know it's not china, you said describe horribly)

Cant tell if robot or human

Life?

Blue hedgehog runs around collecting rings

disguised as jews rob some other jews get diamonds, diamonds get nicked many people try to get em. everyone dies, last men standing get diamond from dogs anus

that used to be my favorite film.. Bud Cort faking his own suicide. heh. then i discovered that it was Julian Assange's favorite film too, and now i hate it.

Snatc....I mean Blade Runner.

huh, i actually didn't expect anyone to get it. any time i've ever talked about the movie to anyone, no one knew what i was talking about.

tall glass of water gets fucked in the ass, does math and goes to mexico

A neet computer faggot realizes his life is a big lie and becomes an anti-establishment edgelord who fucks a relatively hot chick

Eva is closer, but probably Ex Machina

Shrek?

Angsty hebephile cheats, then becomes serial killer for sex and money.

Dr Strangelove
way too easy.

A couple kills a native american with a snake then they go to prison and then escape with a journalies that goes whack

Bladerunner?

cartoons over orchestra music

A guy gets some dirty money and he gets in trouble

>Young Honduran chick gets on a train to America
>Guatamalen teenage gangster gets on later, saves her life.
>She follows him like a lost puppy
>Dude gets fucked up, she makes it to the states

Resevior dogs or something like that

Snatch

they made a documentary on Sup Forums?

Assange is hero ur faggot

Cavalry charge without infantry support?

It always sucks when other people like what you like knowing like you're the only one that likes, doesn't it?

Some dude lives forever, trolls friends.

Sin Nombre

Hellraiser?

Shrek 2??

finding nemo

stop making it so easy

Fuck its was snatch i changed the names

Snatch

Correct

Good shit user. Also my favorite movie

snatch

fantasia

Drunk Chinese man kicks the shit out of the dirty culture stealing japs

congratulations! you win this box.

don't open it.

>loses best friend in the ocean
>right behind him the whole time
>nevar 4get

>Fantasia.

Time travel and whales.

Wrong it's Shrek. Fuckin dildo

XMen Apocalypse

>Black dude
>makes a shitty bussines deal
>wife gets mad cuz no money to eat
>he rolls over the 99%
>he happy

the matrix?

Actually they did.

Suicide squad?

I hve seen this but cant remember name,fuck

Fuckin love this movie

Pursuit of Happiness?

the worst of the star trek movies

john cusack
can't remember movie name

Suicide squad?

You got it

a man needs a rug

Some guys talking about burgers and murderjng people and then the bad guy gets assraped

>Man reads his autobiography
>Becomes obsessed with how it is so similar to his life

Guy wants to die and shoots himself but oops he's alive then later he wants to live and then he dies

Big lebowski

my all time favorite, too. cheers.

NBK

This guy gets a new job and brings his wife and his kid to his new job but things get weird and then he chases his son around with an axe.

Shrek

pulp fiction

Life of Pi?

but the dude has a job before he becomes da chozen one

>Russian works for an American spy
>Russian goes to prison
>American spy dies
>Russian becomes a farmer
>Russian does an animal sacrifice
>???
>profit

Kid evades terrorists and gets mixed up in all sorts of mishaps and must get his parents together again and return home

The Shining

Nigger admits he's the father

Pulp fiction
easy