How do I go about taking weed from my buddy? He has home security system that has a camera pointing right at it...

How do I go about taking weed from my buddy? He has home security system that has a camera pointing right at it. I'm allowed to smoke some but I want to take some home with me and I don't want him to see me taking some on his footage.

Pic related

>Fuck off of friends house
>Buy your own weed
>people like you are the fucking worst

/thread

Why would you do that? thats theft. he's your buddy.

KYS

your a fucking parasite. Worthless Degenerates like you need to slit your wrists and stop off leeching mommy and daddy

Just ask him? If he says no, don't steal his fucking shit you pussy

Stfu moralfags. My buddy is rich and literally has multiple pounds and wouldnt even notice it missing.

"Friend" you just use him don't you fucking faggot

As you're grabbing some on camera, keep some in your palm using your ring finger and pinky finger, look like you're doing your normal thing and keep it in your palm, then after the appropriate amount of time, get up, go to the bathroom and store it somewhere on your person.

theres nothing worse than a bad theif user.

cameras see by heat so just take a cold bath before hand

B8

Thats not the point. Hes going to know you took it and then you wont be alble to smoke his weed anymore.

>recording evidence of having a schedule 1 substance in your residence.
You buddy is an idiot.

Was thinking this. Thanks.

Actually no this "friend" is actually a family member if i'm being honest and I don't use them for anything. Just NEET atm and have to wait 2 weeks for my payday and I don't want to go home dry.

This OP.

Also I dont even know if it records footage. Its like 99% one of those IP cameras right?

I hope he finds out and murders you and your whole family.

That's what I would do.

Broadcasting over the internet is even worse.

Yeah fuck off to reddit you moralfags. I'm talking about stealing less than $40 worth of weed from someone who has multiple pounds of it. I may be a lowlife for even thinking about it but people like you are why Sup Forums is cancer.

Fucking normie faggot

or just be happy that he smokes you out and stop being a cunt and wanting to steal his shit

you aren't the robin hood of weed you cuck, go buy your own weed

If your degenrate ass is going to steal his shit then it may as well be all of it and you may as well kill him afterwards. Make sure you look him right in the eyes before you do it so he can know what a piece of shit you are. At least by doing this, you have some balls and aren't just a pathetic faggot thief.

Yeah Sup Forums is fucking cancer now, glad I barley lurk anymore. If I post a video of someone getting chopped up into pieces you eat it up but I ask how to steal on camera and you faggots cry. Kill yourselves

The Sup Forums you're thinking of wouldn't have helped you either, instead they would have somehow doxxed you and your friend then let him know you were planning to steal his shit.

Just do this OP. You didn't come here for a morality lesson. You've been given advice.

Arrange a power failure. trip the breaker and go get his shit.

Look for a book or two on slight of hand [yeah its a real thing..] if you can't find one, look for bullshit magic books, they often cover the subject pretty well.

Source: am a thief by trade.

If hes family just explain it to him if he has pounds he will part weed is love

Why dont you just ask him?

>hey man, would you mind if took home a gram or two?

Fuck you OP. As someone who has had their weed stolen after trusting friends, fuck you.

>Fuck you OP. As someone who has had their weed stolen after trusting friends, fuck you.
>friends

they say weed is good for you, every pot head I've ever known is a full blown retard.

Because I don't like mooching. Would rather steal it without him knowing.

i think you should do it OP, stealings fun, especially when u have a camera to deal with. id go with some baggy sleeves and try some slight of hand after asking to take a picture of a bunch of weed on a table. remember that body language can give you away.

i know the type of person youre dealing with and i think its fine to steal from spoiled rich kids always barred outta their minds
>xanax better than weed?????
>he doesnt deserve it

Just to clarify, not like im proud of this but not like I care either. Were talking about a couple grams

What are the odds of the cam being an IP cam? its a part of some security system. cant find the company name though so cant check

Keep telling yourself that you piece of shit

hans...

Yeah its me

get the gas...

kill urself.

just confirmed its an IP cam, you can all go fuck yourselves im taking the dope and i wont get caught

/thread

If you still care I have a perfect way of getting some herb for yourself.

Also, How is it that you're allowed to smoke it but not take it? Wouldn't smoking it include taking some?

This faggot won't have friends for very long.

Get a job and buy your own weed you loser.

Literally you only know one person with weed and he is nice enough to let you smoke it.

Don't be a coward find a dealer of your own, or grow, don't be a fucking child filling your pockets with someone else's weed you fag.

If he has pounds ask if you can have a handful you fucking autistic anti-social lepton.

which is?

and yeah taking it to smoke, not help myself to take some home.

ps faggots i have a job, just got it today. don't get paid for 2 weeks and i'm going home with no bud.

Read what you just wrote.

420smokedoobiesallday

what i do is since i fish is pinch my baggie, then use small kine grader used for cheese to shave off some lead from fishing weight yah. then press into the pot yah. gives the weight back and you only need little kine yah.

they never know. the small kine shave melts.

Well how can he tell the difference? Explain the situation a bit more and I'll see if my method works

/thread

he can't

camera is out of question now too, just gonna wait a bit and go grab some. just don't wanna be to loud when i do