>

>nutella

timestamp with poop comin' out sonNn

Just give me a moment to find em'

please OP i need this

Let's go OP do it now

RALL

Okay, I gotta be honest with you.

I only have a video of me pooping, so I had to screenshot a part. I do have older pics of me pooping if you would like that.

Do us all and stop this blasphemy.

Oh shit, I got dubs myself...

Alright, give me a moment...

give dat

OP is a faggot.

Ok....

Also, you also got dubs. Which means that I shall post even more pics.

timestamp, pls

Hey OP timestamp you're shit ffs

Eat it faggot

Timestamp next to poo

make a milkshake with it and drink

Smear on face, run outside

Looks fake I see no food material whatsoever

put some in your mouth show pic

Refer to

Already did. I have a few others also.

i dont care whose it is
i just want to sink my fingers into this masterpiece. i think about it everyday

op if you are ever feeling down, just know that someone loves you no matter what.

OP, post pics with timestamp pls

Refer to

Thank you for the compliment :)

You seem to have a cute body, but that fetish is beyond disgusting

M or f

Proof that I legitimately have a scat fetish

Welp, I guess the post below you kind of explains what I am ._.

do a live of this shit

Nah, I really do not want to expose my face by accident. Perhaps, if I find a mask and feel confident enough to do it one day, I might consider it.

Show butt, OP.

And I think this is the last one of the pics that I've taken today. I have older pics if anyone would like to see those.

Or would you rather see older non-scat related pics?

Give me a sec. I gotta get out of bed first. These pics were taken about 2-3 hours ago, so it's not like I'm naked at the moment.

Here's a crappy one I took too quickly

And still we let in millions of infiltrators

So how did this fetish start, and has it ever caused any health issues?

It started almost 2 years ago if my memory is correct. whowever, I never did anything excessive with my face and mouth until very recently.

I usually follow a "No mouth, sore, or dick" rule, which prevents me from exposing shit to my mouth, sores, or dick. I broke 2/3 of this rule today for your entertainment and I'm already physically feeling sick.

Mentally and sexually, however, I feel spectacular. So far, I have not experienced any health issues.

Fuck, *however

The way it started was....odd.

I just became interested in watching videos of women shitting, and that eventually evolved into me watching videos of women doing other things with their scat. Since my body is already somewhat feminine-looking, I was open to experimentation and realuzed that I had a scat fetish after attempting to stop these activities.

Not OP but I like eating my shit out of a diaper

*realized

Goddammit, autocorrect is such a bitch

OP here

While I have a fairly strong shit fetish, I find the involvement of diapers to be a huge turnoff to me.

Your loss

OP here again,

Is that you in the pic?

Nah, not me. I wish.

I generally always found scat to be more appealing on something more feminine...

Good job OP, I feel a little sick.

Thank you for the compliment. I've been thinking about seeing into whether or not I have a vomit fetish or not so...

Also, my scat fetish allows me to actually enjoy the infamous "2 girls 1 cup" video.