My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

She walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

Basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet

pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hnggggg

fuck you

OP is a fag.

just fuck her and quit being a pussy about it

if she 18 i 18

More pics user?

oh fuck

Your a fag

Fuck her, you can fuck her if shes withingl a certain age range legally

its you're dumbass

if you don't fuck her just chop your dick off, you don't deserve it and will never use it

fuck her, takes pictures, share. gg.

Get after it. Just make sure you don't knock her up.

You fucking ass hole. wtf is wrong with you?

I'd like to cut your head off

Give her the D
My non blood related niece was a cold stand offish bitch.
you lucky bastard.

>things that didnt happen

OP is a lying faggot stop giving him attention

Raep

This and this

this

Damn man! That would be so hard to hold back on. Love to spoon up behind her with a hard cock pressed into the crack of her butt. Danger though.

If this were the case, and this pic being actually her, and your ass hasn't already given her the D, you might as well chug the ole party bottle faggot

i don't wanna go to jail you retards

inbreeding isa bad but it would make here genes less regressive, i would say that is a good thing.

Fuck the shit out of her

BAIT

where do you live? in more states and countries than not, 16 is legal

actually good bait for a change. now post moar pls

You are not going to jail. Unless your cousin happens to be an undercover cop like on 21 jump street.

Obvious bait.

Op fake seen this before try again also check em

Fuck her right in the pussy

Dubs checked

checked

Just bend her over, use her roughly, and she will adore you...

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

We have the same damn pasta every month. Try harder, fag.

Then why the hell are you on here if you know your gettin the same damn advice

Checked
This.

This thread again.
OP is a faggot.

Its copypasta

>when your other incest thread gets derailed by debate and you try to start another one, but that one crashes too

I used to spoon mah cuz started around that age. I slowly got myself into that position, her pussy was so hot i could feel t heat. It was crazy i would hold a ragin hard bone for t entire nigth. Sad thing that she didnt let me sleep in her bed no more around d age of 22.
One time she grab my dick and said "put it insid me love"(english equivalent) but then she was like "oh itz u" like she thougth i was her bf n shove me off. I almost died whit the rush, but pretended i was aslep (i know what a pussy ive been...) Till this day i wanna sex her were on mid 20s now

Don't fuck her, you'll go to prison

False.

Pic of yourself timestamp now

Don't you love the fools that come to Sup Forums instead of /adv/

Fuck her she obviously wants it and you will enjoy it

adv/ has connection issues.

this

If you're in the US there's something called the Romeo and Juliet law which allows people to have sex with underage people if they're within four years of age.

Also if you're in the US most states age of consent is actually 16.

Of you need this before posting your pedo stories traineddog.club

Yes, but they can still get you for Corruption of Minors if you're over 18.

Just take pics of her when she's "half naked" and post them here for us to enjoy

And you're*** the faggot who can't spell. Kys.

Trump made rape legal. That's why I voted for him. Rape her fucking pussy but make sure to take pictures.

great bait OP...here's a (You)

Also you're a total faggot

>16
>Mother laughs and say's that it's normal behaviour for a "kid"
>is fucking 16
Did you wear diaper until you were aged 10?

OP is lying. Never believe anything you read on Sup Forums.

holy shit am i retarded? this is so obviously fake are people this stupid? fucking newfags

Can we talk about how weird it was to be discussed in a transformers movie?

That picture should say something that sounds english or australian like "Smaushing" or "Noice"

B8
also, fuck her in the pussy