Where can I find a decent and comprehensive guide to using this thing to search for illegal shit without getting caught...

Where can I find a decent and comprehensive guide to using this thing to search for illegal shit without getting caught? Any general tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/secret/the_good_shit/menu.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy drugs local.

kys

why so original

expensivo

Good answer
I say don't use it

This has to be a meme by now ...

google

You can get chease pizza pretty easily i know that much

You will be caught. The FBI is running a shitload of relays on TOR. They'll be able to figure out who you are when they see an ip that's not one of theirs connected.

Don't ship anything to your own address, and don't order it to anyone's house that might see it

This

Not true

dont listen to this moralfag OP, hes just trying to scare you so you wont use it. its super easy, just download, install, open, and make sure to use the tor browser. thats all there is to it.

This is a real thing and also if the air force is invested in it chances are that they know what your doing

Ok thanks. Im searching now

fbi.gov/secret/the_good_shit/menu.html

If you need to ask you probably shouldn't try.

>inb4 some faggot says

"hurr NSA can catch u cuz they hav the exit relays hurr"

This can't be real

/thread

be user on the www
>there is no such thing , www was not desighned to be that way
>get over it
>profit

Pay someone to wipe your present identity off the web so there is no traceback

i know right lol thats so crazy they would put that in there site!!!

basically it's all already compromised yet still fairly easy to find
so do it anyways user

all hail zeronet

privacytools.io

Just learn to mask and submask boom never have to use any kinda dumb for freenet i2p shit and anything you find there came be found on browser if you are smaryb enough to figure it out