Anyone know who this cumdumpster is?

Anyone know who this cumdumpster is?

Other urls found in this thread:

silvermonthly.com/how-the-federal-reserve-causes-inflation/
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Jq38JKN3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk, but the rich diversity that is the people he surrounds himself with is reassuring

That's the new Undersecretary of the Interior - Roberta Paulson.

Damn right - it's great to have white people running shit again.

>picking a cabinet based off of "muh diversity"
>not just picking who is best for the job
Fucking left, honestly

kys

>not picking whose best for the job
Says the user whose party picked Donald Trump

probably someones secretary

this pic trips me out, history in the making

>trumps eyebrows are really long from this angle

>I don't care about qualification
>>>/reddit/

The orange guy makes whites look like morons

looks like sasha grey

would be funny if it was

top kek

Hope Hicks

Orange! See there's your diversity. It must suck that your side got their shit pushed in and people are now getting positions in government based on qualifications and accomplishments instead of skin color and sexual orientation.

At least you can go work at your local coal mine soon...I'd keep in touch with your Oxy dealer tho, it's a job that really takes a toll on your body.

Actually you'd be surprised. Given that immigration takes the best from around the world you can have both competency and diversity.

Do you work, and pull a paycheck? Trump's already screwed you directly, financially, twice.

We're toast - and you are too stupid to see it

Hold the fucking phone

I keep seeing similar pictures except with no women present. It's being memed by feminists on twitter saying basically "Trump and a bunch of men signing an agreement on what women should do with their bodies."

So that's been fucking fake news all this time?

>citation needed

need a burn heal for that one

HOPE HICKS

it must suck to not be able to be proud of the person you voted for. I don't hear any of his supporters saying "wow I'm glad we elected him, he's gonna do a great job, you'll see, don't worry." I do hear a lot of "nyah nyah you lost you big stinky losers, shut up and deal with it :P"

they gloat over the fact that they won and someone else lost because they can't even truly be glad they won. the fact of victory, however pyrrhic, is all they have. they don't sound like people who are glad they elected trump. they sound like they're trying to convince themselves they did the right thing, and that's why they so desperately want the detractors to be silent.

Dude, he's signed a bunch of shit these past couple days...they take photos of the president if he as so much ties his fucking shoe. Probably just a different document with different people

whos paying you to talk out if your ass.

suprisingly enough, she's probably the most qualified person working in the trump administration

I'd let her stomp my kitten

>keep in mind this is a thread about the 20 year old person present in the picture because of her qualifications
>bear in mind Trump's qualifications
>civic and psychiatric

mfw 16 year old kewlservative tweens on the internet meemed this blowhard into existence

That's got to be a tranny, holy fuck.

>mfw dank memes destroyed merica

If this is the best on offer, we're all fucked.

Has anybody stopped and thought how skewered Sup Forumss thoughts on women are? If a woman has a square jaw theyre a trap. If they're cute, trap. Tits... trap.

Just wait until you've been here longer.

Would you have rather had Cruz or Bush in the White House?

You're so deluded. It has no difference whether or not they're white, you liberal faggot. Incompetence is not based on race

>inb4 hurr niggers

I'm glad he won. Hillary would have been a total disaster. The economy is within a year of crashing, most likely, and I'm glad we have adults in the room now that will actually try to right the ship as opposed to printing money and buying their way into an avg of 2% growth long term.

It's too late...you know more white people die every day in Us then are born? Our share of the population is and will continue to decline

I've been here for a couple years but there's more to my life then Sup Forums

>fuck... what have we done?

>complains about printing money
>inflation running below annualized 2% Fed target

>dumb
>stupid
>uninformed

You must choose three

cuz white people are having less children than they used to

and women who make money are less likely to have as many children, and women in the US are making more money than they used to

using numbers and statistics printed from an organization that has no government oversight.

>retard
>learn2economic
>learn2politic

choose 3

Yes.

are you using a textbook or the back of a cereal box??

im using the back of your mothers head as she sucks my dick.

What an easy way out of an arguement. Just claim everything out there is bullshit.

You know, if inflation was rampant I'm pretty sure we all would have NOTICED it by now.

ur mom prefers the kama sutra

Donnie is a known tranny chaser. That's why he goes for women who've had a bunch of plastic surgery so he can pretend they're men when he's getting fucked with a strap on.

It's also why he pretends to have raped women despite it not being true. He constantly needs to reassure to everyone that he is str8.

Honestly, who gives a fuck about diversity? It's racist and only undermines what the ended purpose of it is.

People should get jobs based on skills and qualifications, period.

well... we always were. There was just a nigger pretending to be in charge for 8 years.

Also everybody should have access to interest free million dollar loans to get started

yeah and most are not qualified

silvermonthly.com/how-the-federal-reserve-causes-inflation/

just because the inflation goal was set at 2% doesnt mean we havent devalued our money by over 90% you ar tar. stop cherry picking info.

I feel their is a wealth thing going on here and not a race thing

>Implying there aren't any minorities out there that are skilled and qualified for cabinet positions (Ben doesn't count)
>says job should go to only skilled qualified people
>probably supported Donald Trump

You aren't a very smart human, are you?

Successful people tend to be wealthy. Strange concept.

Surez kid..

I didn't imply that at all. But when people look at a photo of white people and go, "Oh, look at the lack of diversity." it's a stupid comment.

Who gives a fuck what their skin color is?

Its the bitch from house of cards

Dem frank underwood dickins

>
>>Implying there aren't any minorities out there that are skilled and qualified for cabinet positions (Ben doesn't count)
>(Ben doesn't count)
HE'S FUCKING BLACK THOUGH!
>You aren't a very smart human, are you?

their are different ways to gage success

and being successful at one thing does not make you qualified for just anything

youtube.com/watch?v=k_Jq38JKN3A

No. Generally men tend to have wider mouths than women, and this mouth is not very wide at all.

He's a good house nigger, says the things we want him to

I mean that's not going to save him when the purges start but you can at least make a little hay out of the straw

we got a mouth expert over here

If you haven't heard his supporters say that its because your not listening. And after these last few days, holy shit! EO's on easing Obamacare, refugees, immigration crack down on certain Muslim countries, and now border wall construction. Holy fuck he's actually doing the things we elected him for. I know that's hard for an Obama voter to swallow, after the last eight years, but you lost you big stinky loser so shut up and deal with it ; )

that girl is creepy as fuck but yet i want to sniff her butthole.