10 bucks it will be mediocre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-81jgXe9lg
youtube.com/watch?v=MpCSBcTv6K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will i get paid to shill it, Max?

>Pokemon

No.

Do the first season of Digimon, with the Angelmon climax.

>Angelmon defeats devimon
>he uses up to much energy and starts disappearing
>for a moment we dont know what happens to him but then we see that he turns into an egg
>we dont know when we will see him next
that was some heavy feels when i was younger

This is one of few things that WOULD NOT WORK as live action. I don't know why even bother and with fucking Max Landis

Only way I see them bridging that "care about the CGI shitfest even when a person is on screen" gap again soon

>shia lebuff as ash
>michael b jordan as brock
>emma watson as misty
>daniel day lewis as professor oak in a academy award worthy performance

i could make true kino. hollywood. hire me to direct

you forgot Macaulay Culkin as the Psychic gym leader

Threads like this make me hate the facebook/reddit crowd.

This has been known for literally almost a year, it just wasn't confirmed on your front page of the internet.

Fuck off.

How the fuck would you actually even pull off a singular Pokemon movie and have it be a satisfying watch? I think of movie pitches that would entertain me all the time and I love Pokemon, but I'm stumped. There's at once too much to include and too little. wat do

it is possible to beat pokemon red/blue/yellow in like 2 hours without cheats, just so you guys know. clearly they could fit alot of shit into a movie. WHether it would be good or not, is an entirely different question. It proably would be ass

youtube.com/watch?v=f-81jgXe9lg

youtube.com/watch?v=MpCSBcTv6K4

im getting it from his twitter ramblings m80

I'd either go with "gamer gets thrown into alternate universe" or basic superhero origin story; just replace "superpowers responsibly" with "pokemon are companions, not pets"

>implying that it wouldn't be a multi-film epic

hes already said it would be inspired by harry potter and rocky

I remember watching a fan-made youtube video about a live-action pokemon film. All I remember from it was a cgi Jigglypuff pole dancing.

I'm in on that bet.
$100 says it's a trainwreck and is so bad that people actively try to forget about it, then ten years down the line unfunny try hard faggots will say "remember that mario movie remember that pokemon movie look at me haha"

Pokémon was always shit.

Being contrarians shit

I liked it as a kid, but when I went back to play it, I just found it boring as hell. It just felt like one big grind.

Nintendo doesn't have the balls to make an interesting Pokemon movie, or they would fund a better anime with a darker tone.