Will this man destroy the planet?

Will this man destroy the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/real-wages-are-rising-2015-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll drive the last few nails in the coffin.

nah
he'll fuck up the US's credibility a bit, but I doubt he'd manage worse than Bush in that regard
although, I don't remember Bush running his mouth as much as this faggot

He will destroy America.

Dumph

>those tabs

I kinda hope so. I can't wait for Mad Max and the Fallout games to be a real thing.

No faggot...stay mad for the next 8 years please.

Trumpenreich, Trumpenreich!
Every morning he's tweeting
Orange and white, Jews a-light
Ovens begin preheating

Great, great wall, may you stop the flow
Stop the flow forever
Trumpenreich, Trumpenreich!
Bless my homeland forever.

>hahaha muh trump memes XD

We just barely got done cleaning up after the last Republican president, who burned trillions on a retarded war, created a generation of helpless retarded veterans, instituted a massive domestic police and surveillance state and crashed the economy.

This tard stands a pretty good chance of throwing away America's global leadership position for nothing and letting unregulated industries turn us all into paupers with cancer.

What have the stupid people done?

Look at all the new buildings and jobs all over Asia now moving over to India...most of which was built with our money. We are going to pull that all back to our country. We are going to be rich and respected beyond imagination. It's about time we ran our country like a business again.

>Will this man destroy the planet?
no
Better question is : will he do everything in his power to make life shittier for the most people possible?"
Answer : yes

Not if the power is yours

People don't understand how stupid they sound when they say a government should be run like a business.

God fucking help you if it was.

>le Obama improved the state of the country meme
Bush was a retarded faggot and Cheney deserves to be ovened but that's just objectively false.

NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING SAY ABOUT IT. And I do.

EARTH

lol what the fuck have you been reading?

what the fuck is "money printing?"

A 4% drop in home ownership after a recession? A 5k drop in average family income right before the first inflation our country has experienced in a decade?

Somebody's been packing your little chubby head full of shit, son.

Try this: It's from a big boy source.
businessinsider.com/real-wages-are-rising-2015-10

Does this answer your question?

haha Bush was a stuttering idiot in comparison. Trump actually means harm. This is why he's already the worst president ever.

Doubt it.

He'll sign a lot of initiatives to enact new or readjust current laws (like increased illegal immigration scrutiny, border wall, etc.). Whether or not they'll have any movement after initial signing is another story. Right now Trump is making a lot of noise and hasn't had to deal with the legal hurdles that will inevitably come.

The two big things, in my opinion, that Trump has the potential to really fuck up would be the urgent repeal of the Affordable Care Act without having a solid replacement immediately available as well as his desire to renegotiate current trade deals. Trump's current (and never ending) lies about things like the inauguration's attendance and other trivial matters most likely will hurt his ability to reaffirm with other countries that revised trade deals will not only benefit the US more, but them as well. If Trump is so caught up (and being caught) in stupid lies that leaves little encouragement in his claims when making future deals.

My greatest, personal fears relate to enacting harsh tariffs on foreign imports (increasing the price of foreign vehicles and technology) and pushing to remove net neutrality. I'm fine with the removal of some regulations and placing pressure on certain unions, but slashing all consumer protections will only impede technology startups.

kek

Maybe not the entire planet but will likely drop plans to combat climate change which will rek poor parts of the world and then the West will see a large amount of desperate, starving people leaving the 3rd world and seeking a better life in ours. And that's how America will die.

>what the fuck is "money printing?"
>incapable of reading that the source is literally US government agencies
Holy fuck, kill yourself.

he just approved the dakota access pipeline which runs under a river that feeds into the mississippia river which provides drinking water for 20 million people. he also invested in that company. risking clean drinking water for 20 million people for his own personal profit.

>enacting harsh tariffs on foreign imports
There's nothing wrong with this
>pushing to remove net neutrality
There's also nothing wrong with this and those who are proponents of net neutrality have a fundamental misunderstanding as to how the Internet works.

t. Sup Forumspol/

So what you're telling me is a man with a life long pattern of single minded self interest is doing something potentially disastrous for his own gains?

first used as a term for a pussy ass guy like yourself in the book Fightclub. Quit spreading fake news.

Look up Andrew Jackson, John Tyler, and Woodrow Wilson. There have been much worse.

what's really stupid is your comment with no counter argument.

>Andrew Jackson
>bad
We have literally never had a better president. I'd like to hear who you like, faggot.

Hello Mr. Ryan Kahlow (:

Not him, but based FDR was best president.

Jackson is just a favorite of edgelords.

hope so
it's time

but if he do this, he will be our hero 4ever & ever

Eight years. Stay mad paco

I certainly hope he does
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA the only way to fix it is to flush it all away

Hope so. I hate it here but have no balls to hero

I've got a number of kvetches with FDR but he's still objectively pretty decent. I'd put him below Jackson and JFK but above Lincoln.
Jackson was fucking great, and if that makes me an edgelord so be it.

fucking kek at that image and the filename

>he thinks Jackson was a better President than the man who saved the Union

(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Get the fuck of /b you negroe loving mexiraped cunts.
Take the faggot multiculturalism with you.

Nope. He's just the logical extension of celebrity culture/capitalism. When both pass, planet'll be fine.

That file name, triggering. so you are a deluted person with no pride in race, for what ever reason this is you are most definitely a inferior and fear that you and the offspring you produce are not fit enough for this planet.

On the one hand, it's probably true that had the South successfully seceded America would have two third-world countries on its southern border instead of one. On the other, I don't care that much about the indivisibility of the Union (and actually really want California and New York to secede in the present day) so I get where Southerners are coming from when they bitch about Yankee aggression.

I'm not saying he's bad, he's just not as good as Andrew "fuck the Supreme Court" Jackson.

Dude, your ignorance hurts me. notice how there was a recession that was getting out of the hole.
then the niggers came in to power, not just in the states, every where in Europe to black leaders fucking shit up every where. it has to end back to the jungle with the proto humans.

>and actually really want California and New York to secede in the present day
Those states are two out of the three biggest economies in the U.S. if they were to leave then they would be wealthy as independent nations and the rest of the Union would become a 3rd world country.

GTFO chief sittingfag

Pipe under river, dangerous. only a untermensh could not figure out to put in check values and a monitor station to contain potential risks. not to mention the heavy duty section that is being installed.

No. Someone will step up and do what's necessary.

He's going to try to as hard as he can.

You dont know that europe is 10% muslims by now do you. bombing that rock will cause all of those to go apeshit as it is the final battle to make all ppl muslims .

heck im guessing when they reach 20% and get 5% in the states they will blow that rock up themselves to set it all off.

California has no manufacturing base. Its economy is based entirely on agriculture at one end and high technology at the other- there's no middle. Both industries are dependent on support from outside- immigrant labor and water for the agriculture, and electricity and Internet access for Silicon Valley.
An independent California would essentially be an American vassal state.

As for NYC, it's a bit more economically important, but I'm happy to cut it loose if it means turning the state red.

Captain Planet villains WISH they had the levels of evil that Trump's cabinet does.

No, He will be the greatest president in American history.

The muslims are using Canada as their beach head in to north america.
i think it was chilli or Argentina that has the larges muslim population outside the middle east. so they wont even need 5% just some key head figures and thats it. americans are fucking retarded and easy to manipulate.

Almost 4 months after the election and all Trump supporters STILL talk about is how bad Hillary is. As if she will rise up and steal their microdicks if they don't agree with everything Trump says and does.

Kill yourself Drumpanzee. Slit your fucking throat and spill your worthless blood.

Fuck yeah, makin' America great again!
How about that upcoming reversal of Net Neutrality! What a great idea, right?
The best and the brightest!

She's a loser just like you.

LOL

Shit the american women are fucking so much with niggers that any and all cognetal functions will be bred out in 2 generations.
Muslim proverb they have the clocks we have the time.

A better solution would be to nuke Israel then the region would be free of an antagonistic force that likes to draw the U.S. into costly entanglements. Then the Muslims can go back to being insignificant.

Lol but not you you because you're too physically weak to pick up that gun. Another autist detected!

Just shows how bad she was

Fuck yeah, makin' America great again!
Can't wait to help pay for all the welfare kids since there won't be abortions or easy and free access to birth control!

i like how you still piss of muslims by not calling it palastine.

and your argument what where?

fucking hypocrite.

the maddening bit is, this is probably right

It would make many negresses think twice to get bred
that means that the percentages that think i just get the plan and then get lazy or their rodent breed in instinct comes up wont even exist.

Yes.

He needs to be ejected from office immediately.

He's too busy destroying liberal asshole

Stinking niggers breed allot what is the point?

They can call it whatever they want. I just want to see all population centers reduced to rubble, all factories destroyed, all arable land rendered inhospitable, and every last man woman and child put to the sword.

faggot

Thats just fucking retarded. Do you believe everything you're spoon fed?

There will always be abortions, there will always be birth control. Buy it and it's yours. If a nigger can buy a iphone and keep a signal on, the nigger can buy a condom for cents.

Man that is brutal.

>and every last man woman and child put to the sword.

starting with you kid

nigger dont want to use no condom

I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

Wtf are you doing here jew boi

faggot

he has legitimized the stupidity of climate change deniers, vaccine alarmists, and conspiracy theorists in america and abroad (if other countries even have people this dumb.) he has already destroyed it.

Found an Israeli sympathizer.

Just curious, what does this say about the "Boo hoo hoo Not My President" REPUBLICANS who said it for 8 years under the ACTUALLY-ELECTED President Obama?

Can't have it both ways, fuckers! Enjoy at LEAST 6 years of all of us being EXACTLY as cooperative with the Twitler the braindead Orangutan as the GOP and you faggots were under Obama!

kill yourself nazi dogfucker

We wanted him to destroy the planet, that was the whole reason we voted for him

If it's so fucking necessary, why don't YOU go for it? What are you if you don't stand up for your beliefs? A man? Or a coward?

go sniff your own farts stormfag

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

You see the shit about china getting harsher tariffs?
I'm sorry but china is one of america's main importers. We will be fucked if we get into a tariff war...

/thred

Holy shit lel kys you whiny faggot

Hey how dare you do what we did

Don't you dare demand proof of his citizenship for 8 years straight

Fucking saved.