Uhm, job secrets continued?

Uhm, job secrets continued?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is Big Mac secret sauce just thousand island dressing or what?

Legoland guy again. Just thought of something if you all want to take advantage of it. Our price tags on products are literally stickers. Stickers. The easy to peel and reapply kind. They're put on by our warehouse staff which is manned by a drunk old dude and some black guys. Not the most competent, if you catch my drift.

If a guest walks up, we scan the item, and the price on the product is different (even if it clearly states a different product on it) we have to give it to you for the sticker price, so long as its reasonable. Reasonablility depends per lead (manager), but for all of us, anywhere from $20-$40 doesnt get a blink of an eye if its a high value item. And you can still use your discounts and annual passes on it.

So basically, for the effort it takes to move a slightly cheaper sticker over to a more expensive product, and make it not look like you put it there, you can knock up to 50% off an item.

It is, but McDs adds a bit more seasonings too it. Essentially if you just take thousand island dressing from the shelf, and add half a packet of the dry mix, youll be perfect.

I see. How about the 11 spices & seasonings in KFC?

someone asked me last thread about the story on meeting a 17 year old, and asked if we fucked.

No we didn't but I had the chance too, but I had gotten the fucking flu or something that next weekend she was going to be available last.

but being in Florida. our tourist rate is madness. and easy fucks are, well.. easy. as long as you're attractive, have your own car that isn't a steaming pile of shit, and keep a gram or two of weed, and a bottle of your favorite party drink [I normally buy clear liquors because their cheap and do the job well] and you're good to go for easy fuks.

Hi Florida dude, I heard you can't go to lego land unless you're with a child, is this true?

Fuck no. People of all ages go. Admittedly you get a few odd glances if you're alone, especially going on the rides, but for florida residents its peaceful to go every now and then and experience the gardens we have, even by yourself.

What they don't want you to know traineddog.club

Does everyone really monitor & record your phone call (when they say they are).

>experience the gardens we have

yeah I remember when it wasn't Legoland wasn't so, and it was Cypress Gardens. I think they kept part of cypress gardens, gardens..

I'm still salty about Cypress Gardens closing, was such a Florida staple.. was very sad to see it go.

People in retail stores where you wear earpieces like the fucking secret service, what is being said?

If you order through UPS your package is being abused, I can't tell you how many packages I've punted. Here's a little ancedote from my last time working there
>snowing
>supervisor goes out to yard and makes snowballs
>brings em in
>grabs a poster tube off the belt and gives it to my coworker
>they start playing poster tube snwobaseball
>snow on everything
>like 7 packages just completely were fucking soaked, a few of them were christmas presents
>everyone laughs, no fucks givne
>load all the shit up like it never happened
I've torn open several packages and we just duct tape it every time, seriously, don't expect your package to be handled well. We have something called "speaking UPS" which is just terms and phrases we use, one of the jokes there is we made up an unofficial one, "Fragile means toss lightly".

The gardens are considered a state park, so a decently large portion of our budget actually goes into keeping them up to the state's standards, our we lose our land. Most of the original cypress gardens things are here, hell all of our buildings are the 70 year old ones with a fresh coat of paint on them. Thats why theyre falling apart all the time.

Every pizza guy knows the houses that don't tip. Don't be the house that doesn't tip.

Yes, depending on rhe audio quality you want, you can record from 800 bytes to 3k per second and disk is cheap as fuck. Calls are kept for 7 years because the jew lawyers demand it. Someone listens but only to make sure the rep wasn't shitty to you, but we don't care about it unless someone calls back in to complain honestly.

My grandfather got contracted to repair those shitty buildings in like the 80s. should of been knocked down then and rebuilt tbh.

what's your hourly pay btw?

Did they ever find out whether or not Alexa-type gizmos are spying on everything you say?

There's two different "legolands" you're thinking of. The guy you're replying to works at a full scale Legoland theme park. Those do not have age limits. But there's also smaller parks, Legoland Discovery Centers. These are far smaller and geared towards even younger kids; at Discovery Centers, you can't go in without someone under 18, and if you're under 18, you can't go in without an adult.

Can't say for every store, but the one I worked at we had to call for numbers on items that didn't have price tags. Just makes it easier to keep tabs on employees.

Apple products are absolute trash.

Can confirm. Worked as a driver helper and an early morning pre-loader. Shit gets throw

Yeah I can imagine. They're about ready to come down on people now. Hell, one of our walls has so many wholes in it, Im fairly certain its 60% cardboard and drywall at this point.

For our starting positions, its minimum. Im at $10.15 for being management.

I've been working for UPS for about 2 years now. We fuck up your fucking packages. If you're rude to me, I make sure I piss inside you fucking box. Not too much that it shows it actually is noticeable but I will fucking piss in your boxes as long as you keep ordering from UPS.

oh, so its basically still better to work for the big cheese then at those hourly rates.

Use to work at a catering company. Learned one of the parties was for niggers. I was alone with the food for a bit so I jerked into the gravy and put my junk into the mashed potatoes

joke's on UPS, did nuclear option and sent my PC through UPS. Got insurance, a part came fucked, got the whole insurance money, not just the part

Yeah, pay is nothing. I do work often enough to make ends meet but thats about it. Honestly though, I make a tidy side profit selling my employee tickets and new sets that just came out, but using my employee discount of 30%. Buy the newest star wars set for $100 after discount, turn around and within an hour close a deal with a sweaty nerd in Portland for $450. Its easy money.

Alright so I work at a movie theatre and I'm here to exposed the truth. The popcorn you buy there is piped in a backroom with a popper and it's really nothing to special also the drink sizes may look big but there wider to make it look bigger when it's really just small. A package of Skittles cost 4.96 when you go to Walmart you can buy the same thing for a Dollar. We have to make the nachos you can buy there (and it completely sucks ) so from a movie theatre employee I suggest you sneak food in because we are not allowed to search you

Is there anyone actually watching the cameras in department stores?

Oh yeah? Then why did I get strip searched at the theater when I went to see finding Nemo in 3rd grade? Just because I went by myself the attendant thought I was sneaking in food or drugs or something, and had to take me to the back. It was awful, missed the first 30 minutes of the movie because the dude had to find the camera they use to take authorization photos of the searches. YOure a fucking liar.

Where does the ball go when I finish the last hole at Putt-Putt?
>OP of both threads here. I'm running out of questions.

Tell me something I don't know faggot

Building a wall between the US and Mexico would actually increase the amount of illegal immigrants living in the US.

There literally not allowed to search anyone. You must have look real shady because my job isn't allowed to search anyone because of the ''rape" card

I inspect subways for corporate. Most have ridiculous amounts of mold due to baking bread in shopping centers and buildings with low to no ventilation. It's a huge fucking issue and only started becoming bad after we switched to a "new bread" formula. Will be national news within a few months.

Army officer here, AMA

Who the fuck is baking bread on a train?

Would you rather be killing Nazis than doing whatever youre doing?

bump

Most of it is useless crap, someone requesting something, reporting something broken, burned out lights. There's always a few assholes who don't wear the earpieces in the back who yell into the radios.

Is that because they quit using yoga mat ingredients?

Hotel Concierge - AMA

Yup

any retail cucks have secrets?

Really? It's an anti-molding agent? Didn't a lot of places switch? Won't they have problems too?

No one usually watches the cameras after 5pm
You can barter the upfront cost of any phone when you buy it with a contract
We dont give a shit when the security tag sets off an alarm at the door
Nothings happens to us if we shout at customers

Do you see which por- I mean, which wholesome movies I ordered on the tv?

good looking out fam

what pleb buys food at the fucking theater
I wear a coat stuffed with food even on a 100 degree day

big box stores have theft-prevention teams. shit ton of cams and actually go after petty criminals.

Stop being cheap

Some gaming journalists have press steam accounts with almost unlimited games library. In my outlet we have 3 of that kind. You just click "add game" to get a game you want - its all for free.

Only if you're an asshole about it. It's on a separate system from the "entertainment" provide, otherwise we don't check. We can log into it if there's an issue. However if you try to complain and taken off your bill, then yes we will look, tell you you watched all 19.2 minutes and judge you for being into it. Best title yet: "Mommy milked me"

probably. Bullshit paperwork, and endless details make the army horrible to be in

Surprisingly alot of people do. But you can tell the people who sneak food in there the only ones who buy a ticket and walk past the concession stand.

What is your mos, or whatever acronym the army uses for job titles

I worked at pf changs for 5 years. Our chicken lettuce wraps are just all the shitty chicken cuts all ground up. The fatty, feathery, nasty bits. We never eat them.

Post proof

Target has people walk around and look for people stealing. They keep little mics under long sleeve shirts.

Why would anyone brag about being a Subway inspector?

Jobs secrets are literally top secret. Sorry op.

Film industry here. Can't think of any great secrets except everyone fucks on feature film sets. Like, you hear about actors doing that shit all the time, but it's top down, crew included, everyone's trying to get laid and the shits like summer camp if you're on location and staying at hotels.

Why would anybody brag about being a subway inspector?

We actually sang Christmas songs in July where I worked. Eventually we started causing issues on the radio with the construction outside

I'm not bragging. I do make fucking bank though.

Also, the running joke in the film industry is when civilians ask what you're filming you tell them it's a mayonnaise commercial, because who the fuck would ask any questions about a mayonnaise commercial. They just walk away after that.

I hate target. I'm redskined so every time my friends or family drag me into that place I feel very uncomfortable. Eisle by eisle of people just staring at me. I buy like a soda and go out. Fuck em. Oh yeah and rude AF cashiers.

Mfw making bank == $2 above minimum wage

no...

How was the moon landing footage faked?

That's good nuff

Post pic or gtfo

They saw Stanley Kubrick replicate space for 2001 and hired him

Something you might like to know. If you're planning to have an affair at a hotel - tip the staff. Seriously. We will help you if family comes looking for you.

Can confirm, worked at UPS Store

If customers were bitching about the price, we would usually punt their box once they left.

I worked at an IT company that charged customers $145 dollars an hour for IT support. All we would do on a call is google the solution or call tech support for the problem they were having. It was a fucking racket. I made $35 an hour to fucking google shit. Lol

Fuck off. Why would I post proof of my ethnicity. Everyone knows target is a bunch of pretentious racist faggots.

>underage 16 year old with a learner's permit detected

MODS

Trolling or stupid...

How does a twelve year old angsty bitch like yourself obtain a work permit?

How was getting a dick in your ass for the first time, user?

Do the employees steal?

Or maybe because it's all the cum from all the fucking.

Pizza hut friend here. If you order and call back every so often saying your order was wrong cold etc it's company policy to give a credit no matter what

nope mayonnaise commercial is industry-wide. The fucking is pretty much just feature films on location.

Not that im aware of. I wasn't an employee, I was a vendor. I go to a different target every 3 days and travel across the US. I do know there are piles of tags and packaging material under the isles every night from people taking off packaging and stealing stuff. Tarhet isnt good at watching their cameras. And there are 2 security guys dressed in plain clothes at a time. They always have long sleeved shirts.

Also call up the store and tell them your coupon isn't working. When they ask for the code tell them "FM" only works for medium pizzas

What if the faggy concession stand doesn't have the snack i want for my movie?

As someone who works at a company who mails photo packages fuck you.I have to take so much shit because of this kind of crap.

You're an ignorant piece of shit.

I applaud his service to this country.

This

Samefag

Wow bro thanks for the inside info

goes 4 feet down a pipe into a bucket. There's no vacuum that brings it to the starter house you fucking 50 year old retards.

I worked at a gas station for a little over a year. Inside info: it sucks

Not everyone has the self control of a 12 year old. I can sit thru 2 hours without the addition of stale greasy popcorn and a hotdog that some incompetent 16 year old put back on the grill after dropping it on the floor. Ffs...

Too many underage, unemployed, trump hating faggots on here to post any job info and keep the thread going. Faggots.

There's nothing wrong with not paying ridiculous ass motherfucking prices for that shit.