ITT: This thread is about the exponential rate at which technology is advancing

ITT: This thread is about the exponential rate at which technology is advancing.

>I don't know what ITT: means

the results so far

Exponential.

Hm... yes. Conclusive if I do say so myself.

I think ITT means information diclaimer

I't not, we've hit a thermal wall. Years ago.

It has always advanced exponentially.

lol it means In This Thread. I was only pretending not to know.

Even before biological evolution.

This.
pentium 4's put out the same amount of heat / sq in as the core of a nuclear reactor.

ITT means "in this thread" new friendo

If anything it will accelerate my dream to leave this shitty modern existence and live forever in a machine

Aldiens

Yup.

>Thinking technological progress is just going to stop.
>being this much of a scrud.

Hopefully after we reach breaking point around 20% unemployment onwards from gradual automation of labour we can finally instate a universal basic income and all the "meritocratic" right-wingers can die out.

what?

No man. They will still be there bitching about abortions and black people.

Robots are gonna take your job dude.

>implying UBI wouldn't create a hypercaptalist environment where every idiot and their mother are trying to scam scrubs out of their free monies
>implying Coke isn't prepared to cash in on this glorious future

Basically, the idea of communism was developed before the proper means to maintain it did. Unfortunately we have people advocating for communist policies that are still based on an economy of labor. When machines replace humans as labor, there will be no "means of production" to seize as the workers become unnecessary and will not actually produce anything.

>cokes future
>owned by disney

>2017
>growth is still only exponential
>not even O(x^x)

We're fucked aren't we?

That will come when robots can reprogram themselves.

I can't fucking wait for my holographic face computer!! I hope magic leap is good.

Technology.

still people do the same not advanced shit: eat fuck Sup Forums sleep eat

We have self-modifying code now and have for years... It's creating general AI that is hard. IMO we should try to upload ourselves without using GAI if possible.

It means, "I train troglodytes".

Coke checks your dubs.

without using GAYS if possible

Is that a really fat rat, that people made drink a lot of coke? God i fucking hope so. lololol

Hey everybody. I'm an oldfag. I've been here for 8 years. You can all start sucking my dick now.

It's Feminine Penis Rat, Coke's new mascot.

He is me, and i'm right.