Feels thread

What's got you down Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0vu-W0CvFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont cum with my gf anymore

I hate my job

I love cars but i hate my car

Only thing keeping me going is i like flying and guns but I'm terrible at shooting competitively and flying is terrifying

My gf has been weird,i feel insecure and like i don't make her happy even though she tells me
she is happy with me and needs me but she just came up with 'sorry if i act weird,i've been feeling like i don't give a fuck about anymore lately'

She told me she was going to be okay but her being like that hurts..she is so cold through texts but at college she is cold/normal with me and she is pretty open with other people...

I just don't feel like i make her happy anymore

Girlfriend and I have been together for going on 9 years, have a wonderful 4 year old son together also. I love my son more than anything, but it kills me to be with his mother. Constantly arguing, neither one of us being happy and always being miserable. She doesn't seem to want to break it off but I don't think I can do this anymore.

story of my own...

>college student, heavily involved within student government
>last year, befriended a guy involved in the organization
>later learned that he was originally from Russia and was an orphan who never knew his parents
>was adopted and was so thankful for a good family that he wanted to help others with anything, particularly condition of life through legislation
>he wanted to run for President
>ultimately didn't support him because he initially was going to be unethical
>he lost, but ended up never being unethical
>stayed in our student Senate as a senator
>first day of class last semester
>"At this point, I've no ambition, so I'm going to do my best to inspire the younger folks, I won't be here forever"
>had always been a beloved senator and all of Senate liked to tease him and pick jokes at him
>he always enjoyed it, knew it was out of affection
>should note he was one of the most passionate and hardest working students within student government
>spring semester starts
>"This will be my last semester, so you all better soak it up"
>dies suddenly in his sleep the day after the first Senate of the semester
>no confirmed report yet, but his parents think it was a blood clot
>whole campus is devastated because we all knew him
>realized I was one of the last people to see him alive

My family hates me for hating my dad because he was a piece of shit who abused me.
I'm going to move out of my shit apartment because I can't make rent anymore.
No friends to speak of so I can crash on there couch.
Job doesn't pay enough for me to have nice things, I'm lucky I have this computer.

Life sucks, barely making it.

Wish you the best mate,keep strong

Thanks

I know that feel. But thank God I'm getting passed it now and realizing what a fucked up cunt she was anyway. It is shocking when they just go cold on you overnight like that. I think it's one of those weird things that women can do that we'll never really be able to get our heads around. It's almost psychopathic really.

What??

Is it worth to love someone?

I've become that person that grows cold over night and I hate myself for it.

my motorbike got stolen..

>today I turn 25
>kissless virgin
>never been on a date
>haven't hugged a girl in years
>socially retarded
>can't keep a conversation going
>wanna die
>work 12 hr shifts in a hospital lab
>life is on repeat for the past year

My dog is my only buddy. I come home and he jumps on me and gives me a lick on my cheek every day. I love that dog. My life would suck so much more if he wasn't here.

My girlfriend makes me unhappy, and a girl Im talking to right now makes me insanely happy. But shes been giving me the cold shoulder lately and flirting with other dudes right in front of me. We used to talk for hours on end over the phone, through calls and text, now Im lucky enough to say hi once per day. I'd be fine with just keeping her as a friend, too, she's super chill. But she doesn't even talk to me enough to consider us friends at this point.
Fuck it, I think im just going to give up and stick with my miserable life.

Happy birthday, user! :)

Are you a chick? I've only really ever seen this with women but I could be wrong and a little biased to to being cynical and jaded from my last relationship, which I actually think will be my last now. Seriously I really think I'm done with it.

oh gods yes.

it hurts like nothing you'll ever know when it goes sour.

But I'd walk that path knowing it can only lead to pain to feel love and be loved again.

i don't exercise i'm dehydrated because i don't drink enough water i need to shit and i have a headache

At this point in my life I have no idea. It's a huge catch 22. It would just be nice if people were mature enough to work things out and stick with each other through thick and thin but it just seams to me that the whole dating culture is fucked and has drowned in the shallow end what with Tinder and the sexual revolution having passed and all that.

way behind on all the shit i want to do

im not doing memorable things as much as i used to

thats about it

Thank you, user. I really do appreciate it.

Nope, but it's the same principal chick or not. It sucks, you wake up and don't love the person you made so many promises to and loved so much but now you can't stand the thought of them and refuse to talk to them and keep communication to a minimal. Being the person who does that sucks as much as being the person on the receiving end.

happy bday sperglord

she went
B L A C K
L A C K
A C K
C K
K

youtube.com/watch?v=d0vu-W0CvFs

happy b-day user

Actual girlfriend has been acting weird and she said is just another of her days,i want to believe but it hurts.

I'm not sure if i should just leave her alone till she comes back normal again or just keep trying to make her come back

Thanks, guys. I'm going to go to bed. I have to get some sleep before I go back to work.

I know this is gonna hurt, but we all know that they don't live our years. One day you'll see a dark path and be lost without your friend, but know that there's many more friends waiting to help you feel better and keep fighting. Add to your support before they turn old, makes the loss a little easier and the responsibility can keep you from far darker actions.

I think it has a lot to do with people confusing infatuation with love. Love being more of an action and a choice than a feeling. You chose to love and care for someone or not and infatuation will always fade. That's when you know weather you want to make the commitment or not. It's not surprising really if you think about how much our modern culture is saturated with glorification of the infatuation phase through pop music, movies and advertising etc. People think that has no effect but it's actually pretty powerful. And that's where I've given up on it because I think that being up against that much of a cultural dystopia the odds are slim that anything will work out in the long run. I'm tired of stupid infatuation crap myself.

My add and anxiety keep getting progressively worse can't take adderal because it makes me bipolar and the amount I'm prescribed makes me feel awful not very good at anything I can feel my anxiety and stress shooting out my head impossible for me to be social no matter how many times I plan conversations in my head social situations shut me down I'm incredibly sensetive and my hands always hurt from punching things because I can't take or anxious I get or understand why I do

Maybe leave her alone. I think if you try to hard like that it'll just push her away more. And if she drifts when you let her be then there's nothing you could have really done anyway. I know that is hard to accept but I think that's the way it works in that situation.

She keeps saying she doesn't need some space but maybe that will work..just like hugging her or trying to get close hurts already. i don't want to feel like shit anymore

Make it known that even if it'll hurt you she should let you know, make it known how it's affecting you, and make it know you want to help.

one way or another, you'll get your answer. it may not be the one you want, but it's best for both of you if it's not going to work out.
Best of luck to you, user.

Maybe you need a break as well to clear your head. Sounds a bit like she's playing with your emotions weather she means to or not. Nobody likes that.

that's a good point. remember that ladies aren't the only ones who need time to process emotions. It may sound a little too tumblr, but guys cry too. we're not meat Popsicles.

nothing, my life is perfect.

I guess i'll talk to her tomorrow and see how things goes,i feel a little better. Thank you anons,i'm going to sleep,need to wake up early for college,Goodnight

OP here, goodnight anons, hope things get better for all of you, and I hope I pass in my sleep.

The Wonder Years. Fucking great album

5'7 and it's ruining my self esteem
Also medium penis so that sucks as well
pic related

5"4 6/10 30 year old and dating a 9/10 21 year old.
Average Penis. Incredible oral skills. Confidence goes a long long way

I love being sad :^)

I'm happy for you dude. Not sarcastic I really am. I just can't get over it
Ye it's fun

The fact that I must let my fellow Americans experience an America that is not being made great again. That the best way for them to learn is the hard way.

So...I guess I should tell my story

Girl I work with is super fun to be around but after a 9 year relationship I'm not ready to go looking for anything, especially anything serious. So I've convinced myself that I can't possibly be on anyone's list of potential dates. After she has a pretty gnarly breakup girl throws HUGE signals my way and they bounce off my stupid head like I'm pussy-phobic. So months go by, and I find out she's been dating my boss on the DL. Over these months, us three became really good friends, so this kinda pisses me off. Long story short, boss and her get found out by his boss, he dumps job and stays with her. Not a week passes and I get a text from him stating that I need to be very blunt and offer a Poly-relationship to her because she had told him she was interested in me. fast forward to now, a week or two ago after a few weeks of mild dating, she's decided to keep it 'friendly' between us, because she would feel guilty about going farther with me even if boss is alright with it. that's fine Poly ain't everyone. We still flirt, I send her cute texts, she's extremely comfortable to talk to about emotions and shit. I've fallen hard for her and she's busted me out of the emotional prison I put myself in. But she's still got feelings for him and I don't blame her, boss is a cool guy and hasn't done wrong by me or her.

I just feel like the "nice guy" that's getting taken for a ride, but I know that's not true. I hate this voice in my head that tells me I'm only gonna get my heart broken. I'm talking to her thursday about alot of this and I might end up dropping the L bomb. Anybody got advice and/or wanna know more?

Literally every girl on planet earth does this eventually. It means that she's bored of you and is probably going to leave

Girlfriend is away at school and ignoring me. She was very vague about wanting to try spending time on ourselves but I see her talk to my friends pretty often. I know she's busy but I'm lucky if I get a full sentence out of her once a week. When she visits we fall in love again but when she's gone I don't exist. I don't know if I should move on.

I feel like I'm being stabbed with a knife, in the chest, I may have quinsy but who the fuck knows what that even is first of all, ex-girlfriend wants to accuse me of rape, she also fucked a good friend of mine, been robotrippin a little here and there. Kind of eases the pain, don't sleep at night mainly because of the addy I take so I can actually get shit done. Self conscious. Etc.

You absolutely should move on. There's no way she's not taking it up the ass by other men right now, it's over.

I can confidently say she wouldn't move on right now, she's made it clear before she went back not long ago that she doesn't want anyone else but right now it just feels very cold.

My life
Got out of the Navy at 25 after 4 years. Lost sense of purpose, started drinking/hanging at bars like it's my job. Turn into alcoholic, was trying to be a cop. Total my car drunk. Can't be cop now. Now I'm 30, dead end job, no prospects, no car/lisence still. Things are looking dim, and I'm running out of time.

I'm always nervous to drive my car. I have old plates from AZ when I moved to Ohio 2 years ago. I can't get the registration because I dont have contact with my co-signer, which I need to fill paperwork to get it transfered. So I cant get car insurance because its not registered, so I am afraid to drive anywhere, and I look through my rear view mirrors more than my windshield. I've had to adopt tactics to avoid the chance of a cop pulling up behind me, and I designed my own license plate so it conveniently covers my extremely out dated tags. It's really stressful, I typically avoid or make excuses not to take my gf or daughter anywhere because the stress of driving is too much. I do if i have to, but never for leisure.

Most new cop cars got plate readers now, it's only a matter of time user.

Her.
Them.
It.
Me.

I feel pretty terrible. I can't sleep , have aches and pains and my skin is crawling. My anxiety and depression are killing me and I just want to do better.

Happy birthday user!!

Drugs took a chunk out of my life now I'm way behind. Gonna keep doing things and try to stay on point. Sometimes daydream about suicide.

Lol chan ddnt even ask if I was a robot cause tha sauce so real

I came on the pic of a girls face and sent it to her and I dont think she liked it.

FeelsBadMan

didnt mean to link it...

I feel like selling something at the pawnshop and going to get some dope /pills and some needles and nodding off into the great divine. Is it normal to want to die?

Ab
so
lutely

definitely should stick around tho

savage

If you find yourself not afraid of death, seek help.

The best of us have been in worse places. You can still make a difference,

I'm being serious too

Yeah I know I should stick around and if there is a god I think he knows I try. I just don't know how much strength I have left.

I might have to do that. I've just been fucking up my life so badly lately that it's hard to believe things will get better when in the past it's only gotten worse.

No god.
Just u
Strength is a choice

It's easier said than done.

Have you tried couple's counseling user, or are you done with her?

on Monday I learnt that my doggo has cancer and will only live a few more months.. fml

My girlfriend and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum and I think it's starting to pull us away from eachother. I don't understand why people can't just coexist.

Happy Bithday user. This year everything will be different!

I have too many people to prove wrong and very few people to prove right

Planning conversations doesn't help the anxiety. I've been in your shoes user, if you want to socialize just keep the conversation moving. It's easier to have a dialogue when you chat randomly and the subjects keep bringing up new things to talk about off the top of your head. Good luck.

Someone want a hug?

Hang in there Sup Forumsro. God has a plan.

I wish I could make myself believe that.

Hang in there user, it will get better!

Same here, if you guys want to talk politics - stick to the facts or just fuck instead. That's been my game plan and it's working out.

Don't make it a constantly active thought, that'll mess with your head/actions. Just bring it out when you're really down in the dumps. If money's an issue that stresses you out. How about a 2nd job? Find that before, good way to keep busy enough to ignore the shit and ease your stress with more money in your pocket,

I guess not

1/2
non comics faggots prepare for feels

2/2

sounds like a personal probrelem

See you space cowboy!

I've always had problems with racing thoughts so it's a little hard. I don't even have a regular job right now let alone a second one. I've been a neet for a couple months and I fucking hate it. I've been trying to find work but nothing seems to work out.

I do

oh good.
I was getting lonely

Same here user.

You can call me kitty user. who are you?

My friends genuinely believe I'm having incestuous sexual relations with my twin brother.