So he could talk shit about Columbus and how he treated the natives like shit but once his buddy brings up Hitler he...

So he could talk shit about Columbus and how he treated the natives like shit but once his buddy brings up Hitler he spergs out.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pb7BIaaxGAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hesh was implying the jews suffered more than the Amerindians because muh holocaust.

Hesh was wrong.

hes a nigger lover/necrophiliac

Who the fuck was Reuben even? Isn't that the only time in the entire fucking series you see or hear of him at all?

Shylock and recording industry mogul, I wish they gave him more airtime.

Dunno but they've been "friends" for years and he quickly pulls out the anti semite card on him.

The Holocaust is objectively worse than colonialism in NA because of how carefully organized and mechanistic it was.

The Native American 'genocide' was never an intentional act. The continent was depopulated by disease by the time Plymouth was even founded and the conflicts from then on were local affairs between small competing communities with the occasional war, often with the help of Indian allies.

There was never a policy of genocide in North America and even the Spanish conquests were softened after interbreeding started.

The episode "Christopher" isn't remembered fondly at all, but it does have important moments for posterity. For one, it's one of the only episodes that has a scene where literally EVERYBODY is sitting outside at Satrialle's, from Tony to Furio all the way to Eugene. This is important because in the final episode, most of these people are gone. Also, it's where they killed off Karen Baccillieri - very important for Bobby's character. And then it ends the Ralphie/Janice/Rosalie relationships too.

Not the best episode, but necessary. Unlike "A Hit is a Hit", which was just horrendous.

Those black gangsters in A Hit is A Hit were so comical in how they dressed.

t.Heebie Kikeburger

*strained laughter followed by wheezing and heart palpitations*

People didn't like "Christopher"? It was a great episode if anything for that last scene.

youtu.be/pb7BIaaxGAU

Dude you have to be fucking deluded. There was an intent by the spaniards to ultimately subdue and domesticate natives. There were many practices to ensure the native followed orders chopping their hands if they did not produce gold or silver. The kikes never got it as bad also kikes still speak hebrew, aramaic and got a sense ofnself identity that means the genocide didnt even work. Fucking whitey cant do nothing right. Native got wiped out by both disease brought by europeans and then by practices the english and the spanish employed in order to erase their self identity.

I like it. It was a great episode that said goodbye to the "Italians aren't all gangsters" ideology that was prevalent in the earlier seasons with Melfi and her husband. But it is generally considered the worst episode of the show.

What is the trail of tears?

What is Indian reeducation?

The Jews were enslaved, starved, mutilated and tortured throughout the entire war. Mengele sewed Jewish twins together for God sake.

The only reason a Jewish identity survived the Holocaust was because not ALL the world's Jews lived in Germany, ya dingus. If they had I imagine Hitler's solution have indeed been final.

Another thing to remember about the Spanish was they built their empire in the 16th century. This was only 300 years after the Mongols sacked Baghdad. Only 100 since the Ottomans did the same to Constantinople. This was when Ivan the Terrible was still kicking around. How they treated the Indians wasn't really any worse than how Empires in and around Europe had treated each other for centuries. The Indians just lacked a way to defend themselves as well.

What the Nazi's did happened in the middle of the 20th century. Read a book nigger.

Neither of those is legislated genocide. They were terrible events for sure and many Europeans didn't give a fuck how many Indians died in the process of their ambition, I know. But they don't really compare to rounding up and killing millions of your own subjects because they have the wrong mark on their Birth certificate.

Nah relax my friends none of that matters. They get their reparations and even have land of their own.

>he can't even keep minor characters straight

Reuben the Cuban, not Herman "Hesh" Rabkin

didn't you die last week, Mr. Weasel?

the sopranos is so likable that people forget hesh was a piece of shit

not only did he fuck over his artists because 'everyone was doing it', but he basically used tony's crew and connections as collectors to run his shy business, but then bitches when the tables turn on him and he gets his ass beat in brooklyn/gets scared to death about tony owing him.

His consciousness was uploaded to the web so you can enjoy it for eternity.

I'm not even a Jew if that's what you're trying to imply, my shitskin friend. I'm actually a pure-blooded German with an unclipped cock.

My Grandad was in the Hitler's youth and survived a gulag.

It wasn't just the Jews that suffered in those camps though.

Oy vey, you forgot the forced masturbation machines, turning jews into lampshades, and pic related.

Who could forget the plight of the jews that were forced to swim in a pool or get shot?

And the tickling machines oy vey

well if you're trying to imply im a shitskin then im afraid your mistaken there

my grandad was in the Hitler's youth too

>it's a Sup Forums denies a commonly accepted historical fact episode

>"I want to get of Mr. Goebbels's Wild Ride!"

>It's a "I'm getting paid by the shekel to distract the goyim" episode

>it's an 'everyone who disagrees with me is paid opposition' delusional paranoid fantasy

>Jews calling other people delusional

Fuck off Moshe. Don't you have more ghostbusters to shill?

>being this paranoid

There's very little historical evidence to suggest this was the actual reality. The only 'evidence' that exists is anecdotal and clearly exaggerated, Native American population decline was very clearly the result of a so-called virgin soil epidemic.

You could argue that certain acts inflicted on them after this great decline may be able to be classified as ethnic cleansing but there was no mass murder campaign, this was the 1500-1600s we're talking about here they didn't have the organizational capacity or even the technology to be able to effectively kill several million times their own number.

For not being a shill you use a lot of shill tactics, Moshe.

>Several millions times their own number

Looks like it's another "user has trouble with orders of magnitude" episode.

I'm greentexting and shitposting the exact same way you are.

I know you're upset about being circumcised and I would be too if my parents weren't based Aryans but not everyone who believes in the Holocaust works for the JIDF. I'm amazed I even have to explain this to you.

There were several instances of mass murder. The only way you could say there wasn't genocide would be if you viewed all Amerindians as a single ethnic group. The Spaniards absolutely eradicated several individual tribes, though.

Same tired attacks and images you people are so fucking easy to spot. Really consider suicide.

I saved and posted those because they trigger Stormweenies like yourself.

See, I don't like the Jews much either but I'd have to be retarded not to believe in the Holocaust. If you hate Kikes so much you should really admire the Holocaust and what the Nazis did, not deny that it ever happened.

Personally I think Europe would have been better off without the war but hey, you're entitled to your shitty opinion.

>trust me goy I don't like Jews either
Same old tired tactics.

k

Well, have fun distrusting the world because of an inforgraphic you found on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

>Holocoaster