Are we the 3 most bullied countries here? I feel like we can't post anything as it always comes down to >A FUCKING LEAF...

Are we the 3 most bullied countries here? I feel like we can't post anything as it always comes down to >A FUCKING LEAF, >A FUCKING ROACH or >POO. If we are, why? Are we part of the problem or merely the victims?

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's all a part of the plan...

go away, ROACH POO ON A FUCKING LEAF

India is ok, they don't deserve the hate. Turkey and Canada are legit bad posters.

to be fair, "a fucking leaf" is genuinely hilarious
I all but crack up every time I read it
the poo and roach ones are just meanspirited, that shit's unnecessary

sup Wankush, how's Italy m8

this

canada is okay, you guys just have a funny flag. the good parts of india is probably top tier but the bad areas are (literal) shit tier. Idk anything about Turkey but Koksal Baba is from there so its all right

Turkey might deserve it. We've toned it down a bit, but still aren't good.
India diesn't as much.
Nothing to take seriously though.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Could you add Germany on that list please?

Most people don't realize the leaf is camouflage

It might sound funny for an Anglo but I've actually never laughed once apart from the gif in all the languages. And I agree that the poo and roach are unnecessary, as well as the swedecuck meme.

But how can you generalize it to the whole country of Canada? How could an entire country decide to shitpost? It doesn't make sense.

But it's not as systematic as us three. If anything if you start talking about immigration you might be memed on Turks living in Germany but that's it. And Sweden would go on this list before you btw.

Leafs just shitpost and start thousands of autistic threads, you deserve it.

Turks are usually funny when they post in English I think most of the shit they get are from the Balkans in the like. It's not uncommon to see /tr/ on the front page being spammed by Bulgarians and such.
Most Indians are either proxies or Westerners on vacation in rich areas so it isn't really that effective to spam poo at them.
Day of the rake soon.

I can't remember the last time I got A FUCKING LEAF'd maybe you just post bad shit m8
India is ok
Turkey deserves it

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

We could be out and about starting autistic countries instead.

Only weekly tribute of paella will atone for your sins, Spain.

I think we're the worst off but we kind of deserve it. Sweden Yes is the most notorious Sup Forums meme.

But is Sweden that overly progressive? Seems like you are pretty average compared to other Nordic countries + the Netherlands. I don't think everyone runs in the streets of Sweden bragging aboout sucking immigrant dick. It's a funny meme but saying you deserve it is over the top.

Nah man it's true. I'm not even a Sup Forumstard but things here are over the top and some of the shit happening is unbelievable.

>If anything if you start talking about immigration you might be memed on Turks living in Germany but that's it

There are literally hundreds of threads about just pissing and hating on Germany. Anons actually wrote they have wet dreams about murdering our children. They call us evil animals and monsters all the time. You can´t even argue with them. They will just call you Kraut and tell you everything you say is wrong.
You just have to reply to someone and they will constantlay bring up the EU, Dresden and all this other meme bullshit, even if it´s out of place.

Grow a thicker skin Leaf.

The poo in the loo meme is responsible for 1/5 of all Americans/Brits being Indian proxy posters.

Sweden is perfectly safe and tolerant nation, their government recently debunked all the myths:
government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
>13 per cent of the population were the victim of an offence against them personally in 2015
>people from foreign backgrounds are 2.5 times more likely to be suspected of crimes than people born in Sweden to Swedish-born parents
but its not because their foreigners see
>In a later study, researchers at Stockholm University showed that the main difference in terms of criminal activity between immigrants and others in the population was due to differences in the socioeconomic conditions
ahh, they just need more money to stop committing crimes, so tolerant, but what about those other myths about refugees hmm?
>Claim: "In Sweden there are a number of 'no-go zones' where criminality and gangs have taken over and where the emergency services do not dare to go."
well that just cannot be, refugees are just like us we need the real story
>These places have been incorrectly labelled 'no-go zones'. What is true, however, is that in several of these areas the police have experienced difficulties fulfilling their duties
see, there is no such thing as a no-go zone in sweden, there are just certain areas that police can't fulfill their duties, perfectly tolerant
Sweden YES is a silly meme with no basis in reality, thank you Swedish government

we genuinely stick their banter into their pathetic asses. indians and canadians are cringey though. they can't even defend themselves.

>proxy

Moortugal and Sweden YES used to be also the same amount of bullied, but yeah atm i'd say youre right OP.

This too

Yeah nah, I'll fuckin' fightcha mate.

kys

Portugal was for a period, same as Argentina or greece. The only one to be continuously mocked on a high level for years despite our small size is Sweden.

>Canada, India, and Turkey become the new axis powers in WW3

please god make it happen

We're more bullied than your 3 countries combined. Not that I care.

Because there is always some insane ultracuck new from your country

Based RPC

>The only one to be continuously mocked on a high level for years despite our small size is Sweden

not true

Turks are bad but not Canada bad

Where's your leaf?

404 leaf not found

B-But i love you Canada

>A
>FUCKING
>________

he got rid of it. that was his whole point

>self-hating Canadian
Sad!

>A FUCKING /tic/ CLIQUE

Sometimes it takes longer, but eventually everyone stops caring. Shit comes and goes.

Indians rarely post anyway, Turks are overall ok but Canadians deserve abuse and severe bullying until they sort themselves out

and this is why nobody likes you

day of the rake when

Before I read any of that, what does this government article have to say about Sweden's refusal to compile or release statistics on race, ethnicity or religion?

Hey, Greece. You dropped something.

(I think it's your net worth.)

Because you guys keep producing new angles to attack you from.

With Portugal and Argentina the song was always the same, so it just got boring for everyone. I wasn't around for Argentina's, but during the Portugal kicking I never saw many people not handling the bantz outside the occasional retard.

Americans and French are usually the better ones to bully, though. The Americans get seriously flustered and start spouting shit almost immediately and the French always go "haha" and jump straight at the throat back at you.

t. armenian

this is why you will always be a roach

We get the most hate and we don't even complain.

>Most Indians are either proxies or Westerners on vacation in rich areas
Unfortunately no. Worst posters here.

I genuinely hate Turks though, never posted poo in the loo or a fucking leaf which is just banter.

Turks is ok, because they made mount&blade.

like 'i wouldn't have a problem putting a bullet through their skull' hate, I genuinely want them exterminated, they're cancer.

Good post

GOOD post

Turks genuinely are some of the better posters here. Indians are a mixed bag, there's a handful of them and one is an utter bellend. Canadians are just terrible though, really their single-handedly manage to make Sup Forums MUCH worse with their presence. 90% is just one bastard who's on here 24/7 and makes awful threads on an hourly basis.

>I genuinely hate Turks though,
wy

they're cancer, also lost 9 months of my life in conscription because we border this cancer, 9 months that I'm never gonna get back.

I want to kill them, kill them all.
I mean look at them, brown mongol arabs, they're so easy to hate.

when I am old and dying and I'd wish I had more time to spent with my family I ll always remember that I could have 9 more months to spend with them, live precious moments that I would have forever cherished, if it wasn't for Turks.

Turks robbed my family from me.

The regular posters from Canada, India and Turkey are ok, but the Erdogan supporting posters are fucking cancer

>when I am old and dying and I'd wish I had more time to spent with my family I ll always remember that I could have 9 more years to spend with them, live precious moments that I would have forever cherished, if it wasn't for Sup Forums.
>raging on turks on a congolese sewing board robbed my family from me

ftfy

when my daughter, and her daughter are crying over my grave

tears running down my tombstone

and they're all like "oh God please, why couldn't we have him around for at least 1 more day"
I want them to know that Turks are responsible for taking their dad and grandad away for 276 days

like when the doctors are operating on me
and are like 'goddamit we could have saved this man's life if only you had brought him here 1 day sooner. I want them to know that turks are responsible for making my operation 276 days late

You realize your whole post can be summed up "Swedish government says it isn't as bad as they say, so believe them"

Hardly any actual facts or stats in their compared to the dozens of links against them.

>A
>FUCKING
>CALIPHATE

>can't detect basic sarcasm

no, it's brazil ,argentina and usa (but at least we brs aren't such pussies like your first world faggots and take the jokes for granted)

straight outta Sup Forums

>they're cancer, also lost 9 months of my life in conscription because we border this cancer
Really?

yes really, I was on the border, hearing daily about how hard we'll have to fight again just like the Byzantines and the 300 did before us to keep the sandniggers away from civilization.

it's already on the list

I mean Greece forces people into conscription? Turkey hasn't been a threat for decades.

top fucking kek

>Turkey hasn't been a threat for decades.
lol wut? you trippin' homie?

Not to mention that they're both allies in NATO. But what do you expect from Balkan butthurt.

Are they? I don't may much attention to things outside the anglo sphere.

It's eternal.

>both allies in NATO
yeah, like that stopped them from invading Cyprus killing 10,000 Greeks and raping countless women,

wake up you dumb fucking fuck and smell the roses

yeah , they're violent mongol sandniggers.
but you live on the other side of the earth away from all the mudslime madness, it wouldn't be possible for you to understand what's going on.

hell I wouldn't care either if I lived so far away from them, I'd probably even find it cool how many whites they have raped and killed and then raped their carcass again

> tfw a Turk makes an actually good post but you don't reply because you don't want to agree with a Turk
I've had this several times

Canadians shitpost deal with it. If you're gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it too.

what's the deal with that depressed Canadian, he seems to post on every board all day.

They say he has never smiled.

I'd believe it

nah betas naturally hate alphas
roach leaf poo means nothing ffrom the sharts, they only throw that out when they dont have an arguement

At least people don't genuinely hate you and wish to unironically exterminate/nuke you.

I don't think we or Indians get bullied, if you think you can bully someone from a third world country you are legit stupid.

t. armenian