Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

My hatred of women has grown so strong that the last few times I've attempted hooking up with a girl, I can't even get hard or just hard enough to get it in but not cum.

I'm not gay. I've always identified as straight and have had girlfriends before and all that, but since I've been "red-pilled" or whatever you'd like to call it, I just see women as feelings-driven, immoral sex-bots that are ruining everything in the western world.

I'm not asexual either, because I get plenty horny sometimes. Women just piss me off so fucking much in general that no matter how cool a random girl may be, my subconscious must think I'm sticking my dick in a puddle of mud. I see a provocative picture of an attractive woman and I just think about how consumed she must be about her own image to make a career out doing nothing but looking a certain way for guys to cum to. It disgusts me.

Thats my post for the day. Anybody else have this issue? I'd post on /r9k/ but as you can see, I'm a failed normie and these posts aren't typically accepted well.

I am so alone

STOP THINKING SO HARD ABOUT STUFF JUST DO IT

Kidnap and rape a bitch?

You need to grow the fuck up

Wondering what you look like behind the screen

I'm not even thinking that hard though. I'm just reacting to what goes on in my life and others'. I'm not really sitting down and going through hoops in my head about these issues. Like I said, it seems to be in my subconscious. My dick can not get hard for women irl.

OP I feel the same way. For this reason I'm fascinated by young little bitches from 3-16 years old. I love young soft bodies. I mean I don't give a fuck about them intellectually. I just like something small warm and able to fuck when I please. It's just fantasy because I know real women don't like that shit. No one wants to be cuddled for hours and what not. Meh fuck it. I'll stick to my lolis. Soft young pussy is better than beef flaps for me anyways. Even if I'm forever alone, I have a hand and my imagination goes places. Most of the time I'm not even here kek. Fap fap fap. lolis wooooo

Welcome to true enlightenment. Read about nihilsm and heat death, accepting both. Then realize you might as well make it fun.

Ignorance is bliss.

Sounds pretty gay.

can relate to op. can not relate to you

can relate to op. can not relate to you..

cannot relate to op. can relate to you

you're disgusting bruv.

look faggot, find a girl who's been redpilled -- i'm not sayin she'll be perfect but at the very least you'll find someone who understands

Men are even worse when it comes to sex. They are generally more intellectual, but also generally more sexually aggressive, and some of us turn this sexual aggressiveness into a facade of romance, which is a horrible in itself, and the others are desperate dogs with their toungues slobbering all over the place rabidly asking for nudes from some random girl on snapchat. Its all fucking awful.

aww moral fag is mad, dont worry bruv your little sister probably got finger fucked on her way up to high school. karma to eveyrone's litle sister kek, your mom granny and most females you know got finger fucked so fuck out of here

Nice trips, my dude!

Love, OP.

You suck btw

>Most of the time I'm not even here kek. Fap fap fap. lolis wooooo

Wow 10 points

OP it's the truth. If one is going to bash another person's sexual interest which is normal they should stfu. Since the dawn of time our ancestors have been fucking little girls. Just accept it. So what you can't fuck a 12 year old now? Wait 6 years and you can cream pie that tiny little pussy all you want? It's all subjective dear watson. What's 6 years? Nothing. What about 17 years and 364 days? The logic is fucking stupid. Lawfully there's limits for a reason to prevent abusebut naturally? There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a loli, if you say otherwise you're probably gay anyways kek.

Looks like you spilled a psychotic episode on your keyboard there

I don't really care how you feel about things, you just type like an edgy faggot. You really sound like you're 17-18.

P.S you have to make it sound more appealing is what I'm saying. If you want people to accept your fetish, don't make yourself sound so creepy and edgy.

nobody cares

OPs got a case of the faggots

I hate men.