8 months ago, I was 107lbs. I'm now 135 on the dot with very little fat (hovering around the 6% mark)...

8 months ago, I was 107lbs. I'm now 135 on the dot with very little fat (hovering around the 6% mark). I gained almost 30 lbs in the first 3 months. The rest of the time, I've gained almost nothing.

I'm still (obviously) very skinny. The issue is that I stop eating when I'm full. I just feel like I cannot force any more food into me, so I just stop eating.

I want to eat more... Or, more accurately, I want to be hungrier. What can I do?

sounds like you need to inhale some weed my friend

It isn't rocket science my man. Just up your calories. For some people it helps to eat super calorie dense foods, such as peanut butter.

Just keep eating beyond feeling "full" and eventually your appetite will grow along with it.

Smoke marijuana.

go back to /fit/ manlet

Honestly, dudes like you usually tear up the body building competition.

Guys who tend to eat not enough>Guys who eat too much (the more common problem)

But a common way of doing it for guys like you is called GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day, and it must be whole milk or Vitamin D).

Honestly, most of the guys in my family are like you, most of the women in my family tend to overeat (runs on mom's side), I'm the only fat guy in my family (though I've had fit years, but I've fallen off recently).

If you're gonna lift and put on muscle as you put on weight, make sure you're eating every few hours you're awake (don't go longer than 3 or 4 without something).

And in your shape, I think the best advice is just to tell you to go crazy. Don't be trying to eat healthy or anything. You could use a few pints of ice cream or cheeseburgers, whatever you want to eat, you should eat it.

Here's what you do man.

Go with some weight training 3 days a week..hard for 1 hour. One hour every other day cardio..keep your heart rate up pretty solid. Rest one day a week.

You'll be so hungry from the deficit you'll be able to eat a horse. Pack that food in and you'll start gaining. Keep up the training and you'll stay solid. Lower you intake when you reach your desired weight, you won't need the calories to stay up.

That's it bro. Good luck man.

I do on occasion. At least a couple of times per weak, but doesn't really make me hungry for lean foods. It's usually m&ms, popcorn, or something sweet... Want to ul my carbs and protein game. Weed doesn't make me hungry for that, really.

dis nigga need a sasuke blunt

at your body comp you should legit eat whatever is required to gain weight.

How's being 5'11"?

eat fast food everyday. that will surely make you gain weight a fuck ton

your phone is wider than your torso. eat more food and change your workouts, ya pussy.

Okay advice. But a very slippery slope. I used to be a skinny fuck like OP. Got on weed. Started smoking "all day, err day". Gives me munchies like crazy and helps with my depression greatly. Begin to get large appetite. Get fat after 2 decades of regular smoking. When I get off weed, the pounds instantly drop off, but I also get miserable quickly.

The stomach is a very elastic organ. If you eat rarely and small meals, your stomach is small so you get the sensation of fullness quickly and with only a little food. If you eat a lot, your stomach expands (literally) and stretches, so it takes far more food to fill you up and make you satisfied. Once you get to regular eating more and having bigger meals, your stomach will expand a bit and make it easier in the future.

GOMAD is where it's at. And not a typical thing I recommend to people but beef or pork... you need the caloric density and protein. Ordinarily eggs or chicken are the more sensible protein option but other people don't need the added fat and extra calories, you do.

And OP, honestly, you're blessed by having a personality type that favors undereating to overeating. Women will always love a twinkfag but fat guys don't get anywhere near as much interest.

If you're counting calories shoot for 2500 every day, that's considered normal with most but you'll prob be gaining on it.... less and you'll be losing the little weight you have...

ya need to start sucking dick. there is no other way.

I'm 6 foot and 127 pounds. I have no visible muscle mass. How do I gain weight? I just don't get hungry because I am depressed and lazy

cant u drink all those shakes people that work out are always drinking to bulk up?

simple
stop being depressed and lazy

People with very little appetite tend not to ever exert themselves much physically so the body doesn't need too much more than 2000 calories a day because you don't do anything.

I'd say if you'd get a daily workout at the gym it gets very easy to consume extra calories.... great if you're slim, kinda shitty if you're already overweight.

you did not gain 30 lb in 3 months, if so it was mostly a thin fat layer and you were a malnourished cunt.

What would you suggest I do If I'm 'skinny fat' - I have sizable gut and some manboobs but overall have a small frame. You wouldn't look at me and think 'fat' and if I lose the fat I do have I'd literally look like I belong in a concentration camp. Right now I've been on a push/pull routine, eating right, high protein and eating at about my TDEE

Do either of these. Start with low weight. Go up 5lbs per workout on every excercise. Go every other day and dont skip days.

I went from 150 to 175 in the last 8 months, and Im not fat.
I'm telling you, if anything is going to put weight on you, it's this.

Become a faggot and eat cock.
/thread