Wwyd/rate/cuck thread pt. 3

wwyd/rate/cuck thread pt. 3

Break her spirit

wwyd?

Thoughts and wwyds anons?

so you wouldn't want to disappoint her, would you?

perhaps this dick in her ass might do the trick

any takers?

Want be cucked and watch my gf take a thick cock. Wanna see her take it deep and cum over and over.

keep posting

more frontal. tbh i couldnt give a fuck what she thinks

? :)

?

well it is a wwyd / cuck thread

Mabey lol she needs to be shamed she loves dick so

wwyd, my gf

would u fuck my gf?

rate?

lol all these pics and no replies

She had small tits but god damn could she fuck

Repeatedly fuck blue as she's tied up then when I'm about to cum stick it in her ass she stops crying in relief the I say see your not fuc then en in her pussy she crys I tell her you don't command me I ram her head into the pole she's tied to clean her up and write for public use and let a train of men on her.

8/10 any nude?

Those nipples are perfect. Knock her up and so I could suck them dry.

gaddamn more of her now user

I'd force her to suck my cock while I rip her leggings in half. Then I'd fuck her ass and fill it with my cum.

Kik chemicalfire for WWYD. Especially interested in those above

She'd go crazy when you suck on them

Skull fuck til her eyes go behind her head and she goes limp wait til she comes to I say , say cheese bitch cum down her throat she starts crying I punch her she knocks out oh sorry baby I fuck her ass and film it send it to her family and boyfriend

bury my face in those tits while I pound her pussy, her legs squeezing me tight. finish with a nice tit fuck between her fat boobs and get her to deepthrought just as I cum.

Make her into nothing

This is my cousin. I want to fuck her so bad.

Destroy her perspective on life

you just want to cover them with cum

Wwyd? She loves mmf three ways.

use those lights like a leash and hatefuck her mouth ;)

more for an answer, nudes of course

I like the way you think user

Awesome here her instagram

Sadly I dont use kik, but im here

shove a dildo up her cunt while I fuck her ass.

i wanna fuck her very rough. But first id want to taste her juicy pussy. Id feast down there for a few hours before surfacing

pic: innocent 18 y/os after grad

Wwyd to my little baby

Who is the pretty girl i would like to kiss her.

this girl is just begging to be tied up and used ... damn. I like. Tie her knees behind her head and slap her puss with my cock until she begs for the dick.

Posting nudes for a good wwyd

better pic pls

Any rough fantasies ?

no wins, but this is cutting it close

Someone do her

Give her a shot

I think she would like that and there are enough lights to pull it off.

Write on her ass for stress relief tie her up on a bench next to a college during final exams and write on her face cum disposal . Break her spirit

Yeah, Tie her arms behind her back and choke her with a noose made of x-mas lights ... watch her eyes start to get hazy and let her breath for a few ... then start choking her again; all the while I'm pumping her cunt.

These faces need to be glazed with sperm

Hit me up on kik to talk/ rate each other's wife or gf

wwyd to this muslim girl
have nudes

Whats your kik

I get the biggerst blackest bull I can find and we both pin her to the grass and shove our fat cocks into her pussy. Two at once while we suck her tits. She cries from the pain but can't stop cumming. we both dump our loads into her at the same time and she twitches with glee. She hopes if she gets pregnant that the baby is white, but deep down inside she would be happier if it was black.

You could tie her legs apart too. Give another user a go

She has a perfect face indeed

where his balls?

Wwyd to my daughter

how about a smiling pic? she has a mild case of RBF

I would stand behind her, pull her hair so I can kiss her neck. Then I would pull my dick out and fuck those huge thighs while she still wears that dress

holy shit she's pretty as fuck

hmu malloryb1222

What is rbf ?

Throat fuck her while her brother is watching, when she gags I would use her hajib to clean her face and my dick. I would finish with cumming all over her face.

her thighs would jiggle from the pounding

she has a beautiful smile. rbf is 'resting bitch face'

choose one