Get in here motherfuckers... we need to make this shit fucking unanimous!

Get in here motherfuckers... we need to make this shit fucking unanimous!

For the glory of God Emperor Trump!

12news.com/yourvoice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGX9UvgvdA
12news.com/yourvoice
youtube.com/watch?v=ql7MZL8Calc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for the emperor

anonymouse is leet haxorz name Sup Forums

you dumbmutherfukkers really think a WALL is going to make any damn difference? jesus christ your level of sheer dumbfuckery is astounding.

You can vote more than once just reload the page

Butthurt faggot is butthurt

Well they are Mexicans, they're not exactly intelligent....

But it's probably more of a metaphorical wall.

All you cunts condemn him for wanting to build a "Wall" and yet Israel literally has a giant fucking wall built around it for the exact same reasons and nobody gives a shit

Most illegals fly in you fucking mook

watch this, and check out how much of a waste of time and more importantly money this will be, you mongoloid caucasians.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGX9UvgvdA

Penn and Tellers episode of bullshit on the moronic wall, made me see the light.

Typical anti-America russian propaganda. No American would ever refer to the president as an emporer. You just want to take advantage of those who need someone powerful to worship because of their own insecurities. Preying off the autism of the south.

Tfw you're hoping Trump will do right by america but at the same time don't give a shit because you live 3000 miles away

Boats, tunnels and aircraft. You southerners are a mighty stupid lot. That 5th grade edumacation really shows.

Well I'm Irish... but either way. Fuck yourself.

want enough 16' ladders to use a different one every day for the rest of your life? build a 15' wall on the border.

>Boats, tunnels and aircraft. You southerners are a mighty stupid lot. That 5th grade edumacation really shows.
well you know, herr drumpf likes'm stoopid

>Israel literally has a giant fucking wall built around it for the exact same reasons and nobody gives a shit
Troll spotted

what we have heah,
is you dumbcucks were not yet half a daddys tadpoles when reagan,via the process of ell ay dubya
passed amnesty for a million burrito chompers
reagan was promised by tip o neill that 'the border will be secured mr president' it was made in 1986,forgotten all about,,if course you dopes hear nothing about it from your teacher dope smoking leftist whirlpool agitators
secure the border,as does mexico with guatemalan refugees
like the rest of the tin pot dictators
of the third world cuckery at large

god emperor trump!? There can only be one God Emperor you heretic, purge yourself.

Er ist kein "Herr" er ist die Führer

Mexico also has a wall on its southern border.

And the Canadian American land border is clear cut and surveiled so heavily you are not getting in undetected.

We built the Panama Canal. Yet people think we can't build a fucking wall.
We built an national interstate system yet people think we can't build a fucking wall.
A wall is literally dirt with a concrete face.
You literally need a bulldozer and a concrete truck.

I fear you have been misinformed Brother as to the identity of the one true emperor, for he has finally revealed himself

Not quite so obnoxious as a wall that'd male Troy envious...

It's actually in preparation for a zombie outbreak dont you know?... Trump fears zombies even above Mexicans... but Mexican zombies he fears the most

You have clearly been blinded by chaos, you shall not be spared heretic

>But it's probably more of a metaphorical wall.

Trumpflakes already making excuses.

The time has come

But that's silly OP.

A wall will.cost a lot of money and not achieve much at all.

You need to understand that most illegal come in on a valid visa then just never leave.
A wall won't stop that

Cunt is willing to build a giant fuck off wall I'm pretty sure he'll just stop handing out Visas. Hasn't he already signed an exec order essentially banning mudslimes?

Yes, so much simpler than just walking across the border.

it would be most helpful to the fucking mexicans.

the greatest VICTIMS of an open border are mexicans coming over illegally. they come across and try to cross 60 miles of desert and either die of dehydration or being beaten, robbed, raped or killed or just left to die. if they DO make it here, they live in constant fear with no credentials or ability to get benefits. it's a miserable existence to allow them to submit themselves to.

bob barker had told people for years to spay and neuter their pets, so the offspring wouldn't have to live in desperation, wild and feral. that's what mexicans think other mexicans should be allowed to attempt.

the wall will stop that. mexicans don't have any intelligence or consideration to protect other stupid mexicans from trying. i'm the only person in the fucking world who has ever raised this point.

weak women and children aren't going to climb up a 20 foot wall and down again with ropes.

No he hasn't.
If you have to ask me to verify what youre saying, maybe you shouldn't be saying it

>12news.com/yourvoice

C'mon OP, we can get Satanic Quads on this!

Truthfully I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out the DT was an agent of Chaos and used the power of The Warp to win the presidency.

>the wall will stop that.
dumbfuk.
a wall wont stop SHIT.

>6666

All love mexicans, of course.

little fucking dogmeat has a reply to me?

it will literally stop feces. you're wrong.

also, it's very easy to make mexico pay for it. there is the concept of a VAT (value added tax). we can easy scrape up 12-13 billion a year from mexico. 100+ nations do the same thing at their borders.

that would pay for even a more expensive estimate for the wall in two years.

i made my comment as a resident of tucson. no black people here, but plenty of mexicans and we're 60 miles from the border. i think the illegals go further north, to phoenix, but still... i know there's nothing for them and they live in fear.

Going for quints?...

Going for quints...

bumping for more pointless arguments

Only 50 more to 7000!

>DEUS VULT

I'd like to see it hit 10,000. 7000 is a lot, but 10... You're sitting on a decent army with 10

Voted

For the glory of the Emperor

We can get to >7777 easy

Let's do this!

To be fair...
I'm pretty sure a wall would literally stop feces.

It's essentially the best feces stopper known to exist.

So.mexico drops the cost of what they send to America by the percentage of the tax.

They lose nothing if they had to pay it anyway, just this way America isn't getting it...

Try again retard.

Death...

Check And Mate,

Even though i think Trump is a colossal tool, and he will be nothing but bad for the USA, i voted yes because i'm a filthy troll.

Well that in itself is an accomplishment

For the Emperor!

>DEUS VULT

in the spirit of things, dubs officially check'd

> Open in incognito mode
> Vote
> Close Incognito mode window/tab
> Open in incognito mode
> Vote
> Close Incognito mode window/tab
> etc.. repeat.

How fucking old are you?

Nobody says a wall is impossible to build dipshit.

It would cost a fuckload of money and do absolutely nothing. Meanwhile we get to look like giant assholes to the world and history for doing it.

just use a vpn like ultrasurf you silly cunt, literally just refresh and re-vote

>Being this retarted

You don't need to close tabs to revote, just use "Reload Frame" in the voting area by right-clicking and re-vote.

>Hey everyone, a local NBC affiliate in a red state is running a poll to see if you agree with Trump. We should vote yes because... reasons.

Also
>Not understanding what "unanimous" means

We only need 26000 votes more to reach a 90% yes rate

My nigga let's rock.

Well we can't help it if 3400 or so people are faggots

The same 4chins that got mein kampf to no. 1 best seller, can't be arsed fucking with something as simple as this.

This site really has gone to shit

BUILD. THE. WALL.

You have to go back Pedro.

Fuck off beaner.

>The mexicans that can't afford to get in legally are buying plane tickets
This meme again

>Meanwhile we get to look like giant assholes to the world and history for doing it.

America has a history of being very good at that

Did those faggots reset the counter on us?

unanimous would mean the opposite of animous

Well understand as soon as you tell us what animous means

>12news.com/yourvoice

I hope mexicans can't swim and have a fear of flying.

You think what the smugglers charge is less than a plane ticket?
That meme again.

what the fuck happened?
On the upside. we got 90% mother fuckers

Those poor cubans couldn't afford plane tickets either. You don't see any Cubans in America!

MAGA!

>we

Nope, you go make the retarded poll that does not matter more retarded.

Very different non comparable example.

Also.learn the history on that one.
America practically invited the Cubans originally.

This fag agrees youtube.com/watch?v=ql7MZL8Calc

yes because collectively I voted 2500 times in the space of 2 or 3 hours. I'm good but not that good faggot. gg

You niggers know the wall is there by years and who erected was Bill Clinton, right?

Knowing the government it's going to take about 4-10 years before construction even starts

It's referring to an online vote.
Are you retarded?

Why even bother asking...
You answered that already.

weird, maybe they're time slicing

vote again

learn to context nigger

New thread, new poll

Its slightly different, earlier one was "Will he build a wall" new one is "Will he build it this year" Dunno why it just abruptly ended though. Oh well, satanic dubs, trips and quads round 2

Round 2 just over here:

Unless you're referring to the context of an online vote, you need to explain yourself.

Cant even fucking hear this shittards voice

Oh look, hitler is building the Berlin wall again....

This thread is nowhere near 404ing yet stupid.

Maybe they are removing faggotry?
It's something that used to happen here u til faggots like you became dominant...

It's almost as if you cancerous fucks behaved like unwanted immigrants that flooded the population then got acceptance from your fellow immigrants as justification of why you belong here

I was wondering how long it will be before Trump fans started downplaying and revising history: "He never said he was going to build a physical wall. It was always a metaphor for border security. Liberals with their fake news."

It doesn't matter how effective it is, it's going to have SOME effect.
He can't go back on his campaign promise.
The main thing is we are going to ENFORCE current laws and deport those faggots who are here illegally.
I'd like to think most of us know most of the people here illegally are from over-staying their visas or whatever.
Again, they are going to actually start deporting them. That's what matters.

They have not started doing that yet?

Not even American.
What I said is fact.

Trumps build a wall was nonsense

I never even suggested anything was metaphor.
I flat it said it's counter productive.

Yes, because everybody bitching and moaning about someone that was elected by democratic vote because "You dont like him" is totally sound logic to call everyone else a faggot. I think it's a load of shit, but you lost at your own game. Stop being so butthurt

Sorry, misclick. Meant to target: