Americans like to pretend that they will fight tyranny and free speech and then they blindly follow the orange man on...

Americans like to pretend that they will fight tyranny and free speech and then they blindly follow the orange man on the tv screen telling them not to believe their lying eyes.

The truth is, Americans love to be led like lemmings, they love being subjugated by whatever shiny belted salesman sells them the cheapest bottle of snake oil.

Donald trump has made the corporate machine great again, not America, he's set a dangerous precedence of "clean it up later" policy.

He's convinced you that your neighbours can't be trusted and the only way to survive a world in which you can no longer compete is to hide behind walls of an isolationist policy. He's divided and conquered you, and you embraced him with open arms.

Bump

You will never actually understand the irony in your words, sheepmen

With pen strokes he abandoned millions of women around the world to dangerous and often fatal back alley abortions.

With pen strokes he endangered the lives of the citizens he swore to protect and serve with a faulty oil pipeline.

With pen strokes he handed the worlds fastest growing economic region to the chinese on a silver platter.

And you love him for it.

>implications

You broadly generalize and marginalize everyone that has even a slightly different view than you and lump them all into one category of the same type of people

Notice how I didn't even say anything about Trump and you asumed because I called you a sheep that I was in that same catagory you made up in your head?

This is the mentality of the sheep

This is why you lost.

Also sage. Come back when you've finished high school

Hide behind semantics trump lover, it's a good year for it.

Well since you're too damn stupid to understand what Im trying to tell you, enjoy losing the next election too sheep.

>You broadly generalize and marginalize everyone that has even a slightly different view than you and lump them all into one category of the same type of people

Trump did this during his entire campaign YOU tard.

I'm not American.

>Notice how I didn't even say anything about Trump and you asumed because I called you a sheep that I was in that same catagory you made up in your head?

You implicated that you're a Trump supporter by calling out someone who is being honestly critical of his actions.

Again, I never said anything about supporting trump. Nice reading comprehension though.

Protip: If you tell everyone who doesnt support your candidate that they're racist scum, they're not going to tell you who they voted for.

Bullshit. If you cant look at someone who looks at your flawed logic and points out its problems WITHOUT associating them with the other side, you're fucking retarded.

The whole "its one side or the other" mentality is for those who are too stupid to comprehend anything beyond their small view of the world.

Look at how slow you are too react. Typical Trumptard.

Then why does it even matter to you? Dont you have your own countries problems to worry about?

What you claimed there was exactly how Hillary supporters have been acting these past few years.

Same shit different asshole, you lost, get over it.

Oh word?

Those "flawed views" are solid facts.
This whole one side or the other is the result of Trumps divisive rhetoric.

I wouldnt waste my time if I were you, this is basically a circle jerk of baboons and trolls who wait to talk instead of listen.

>Oh word?
>Has to call facts lies in order to justify ones own beliefs

>He said something critical about my opinions
>Clearly he's on the other side

Thats the opposite of a fact. Thats called autism.

>Tfw Hillary did exactly the same but trump was better at that game

He didnt even win the majority vote, to assume all Americans love and follow Trump is incredibly arrogant

You're just trolling now. Nobody actually lacks this much reading comprehension

gg, 2/10 for making me reply.

Check'd

You are right. I'm off to /s/

Were beyond the voting threshold, this is about who supports this asshole. Over half of America does not accept him as their president, the only ones remaining are the elite and ignorant rednecks, amongst a few trolls who think his destruction of America is going to be funny. Which one are you?

Because of how dangerously thin America's foreign policy has become. It effects everyone.

The world is watching you whether you want them to or not.

Trump divided us. Like it or not he is not popular as you want him to be. So cry more about how not everyone's bowing down to your shit EMPEROR.

Normally I'd say insults get you nowhere but Trump is president so I guess you win. Now go kill your self you low IQ having white trash.

Then stop him

Once again, you're trying to lump everybody into the same category. You wanna know who I voted for for president?

I wrote my own name in.

Neither Trump nor Hillary brought anything of benefit to my table, so I didn't give a dick, and no matter who would have won my lifestyle wouldn't have to change too much.

But no, neither of them deserved my vote, because both sides use flawed """logic""" thats just retarded. Dems tried to bully people to vote, and republicans used fear to get their votes, and I wasn't bending to either.

At this point, Id like to see the remaining Dems pull their head out of their asses and reform their party that decided money was more important than people. But so far, no such luck.

>That reading comprehension.

I like to think Trump is just playing the bully.

What if Trumps plan to "Make America great again" was to unite the country against him?

Like what if he purposely stepped on everybodies toes to get them to take action?

That would be hilarious.

>You either support him or you dont.

Then I guess I dont, because I dont give two dicks about third world abortions or rapist natives being protected by the blind liberals. But that doesnt mean Im going to flock over to the Democrats shambled broken ass pretty pretty snowflake everyone is special bullshit puppet show party.

See that attitude I think comes mostly from one side trying to jam privilige down your throat

Imagine that you would be drinking oil water, or that your close relative needed help with an insanely simple yet deadly medical procedure and the only person who can help you just said "Go die for all I care."

I get the whole work and fend for yourself idea and I support it fully but what if the local area you live in doesnt allow you to do that? What if someone said, "I'll help"? Would you want that help or would you have too much pride to accept it?

I think that's what the fatass feminazis mean by "privilige"

You've been allowed to live in a free country. Would it not be a good idea to help others feel that same freedom? How pissed would you be if someone said "Land of the free but only for me"

*Privilege

Shut up I can spell...