Can someone spend me 5 bucks via paypal i am starving

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off.

/thread

$1.50 is as far as I'll be willing to

No.

A dead b-tard is a good b-tard. That includes myself. Please kill me.

I would help you Sup Forumsrother but as am i laying in bed starving I'm wondering whether I should take this dead mouse and try to cook it I think the poor bastard starved to death just like I'm going too but then again maybe this rats death was to serve me in which case I'm gonna fukn eat it probably idk yet it's cold too tho so at least the little meat I will get can be preserved a little while

This is now a "How to grow your own stuff and not starve" thread.

>asks to be killed
>doesn't post address
Stay edgy.

Nothing grows in clay

post your paypal

Mouseboi sounds like he's gonna die don't eat a fucking rat dude it's probably dieseased

all the bacteria on the rat is just extra protein

Haha good one

So you want us to give you money but you won't post your paypal.

You can fuck right off then.

Guys I'm seriously considering eating the fucking mouse rat whatever this fucker is until I can get back to civilisation and my phone is gonna die. Not even my phone actually but I'm sure you guessed that if I'm about to eat a gotdam miniature beaver

I have no way of receiving money I have no PayPal I stole the phone I'm on I'm surprised he didn't cut it off yet and I have asked you for nothing I'm not OP at least I'm man enough to eat a rat and not beg for money like a bitch

Get on with it then, faggot.
Wasting my time and sheeeiiiit

Where the fuck u at who u stolen from and why are you like the way you are bro idk film yourself eat it and I'll find you and succ doc?

7 kek

where are you at? I'll order you a pizza

Not with that attitude

Typical scab cunt.
>I'm hungry, gibs me monies
Didn't ask for food to be paid and delivered, just cash.

Fuck You faggot.
Go beg on a corner like a legitimate hobo

U wasted your own time by replying to someone you thought was OP P.s. already ate half bitch niggas

I have no way of receiving things I'm in the middle of a freezing ass clay mudswamp hell in the mountains I have no PayPal I genuinely thank you for your pizza offer I'm just fucked and everyone seems to forget I'm not asking for food OP asked for food I just ate a fucking rat

Haha your so right maybe if I become happy that I'm starving the clay will turn to soil and just grow whatever I want right fuck me I'm fucked

Nah, you'll be fine

Are you living under honningbrew meadery by any chance? Lol

Rat wasn't too bad filled me halfway at least there's too much mud and snow and the nearest town is twenty miles and I kinda robbed a man. Maybe it'll be warmer tomorrow so I can make a walk to town

what the fuck are you doing there?

Got trapped seriously don't know if my dad is dead the snow crashed off the mountain like a small avalanche been walking till I found a man robbed him this shits almost dead and I found a rat kindled a fire roasted said rat and ate it really wasn't that bad hope dad is okay I feel like bear grylls

post proof

I have humongous balls just in case yall wanted to know. Phone is on 7%

Sorry, but I lied about everything

Fuckin christ, OP here. Just ate some shitty ramen and I'm going to a foodback tomorrow. thanks y'all.

It's dark and since 7% I can't record I would but oh well it doesn't matter anyway my dad's probably dead and I'm gonna die from freezing or starving my fire is wet and it's pitch black this will most likely be my last post anyway phone's dying

Give me money for drinks and drugs

good riddance.

You had one lifeline, one connection to the outside world and you chose to waste it posting on Sup Forums.

we will remember you as a peace maker

This place is full of bitter conservative fucks. You wont get shit.

Try here:

reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/

Nice try but I'm the one about to die so no I didn't lie about shit goodbye 4ever guys if I live I'll make a thread I just gotta get to civilisation in freezing wet clay in the dark and captcha isn't fucking responding

bruh this bitch look like stenosis

Post your location, we'll send help

Thanks Sup Forumsrother btw op is a faggot and ima real boi

Mom's basement

Everyone around us is fucked and I know nobody 2% btw

>This place is full of bitter conservative fucks. You wont get shit.
Post something about Trump and watch the "progressive" liberals flow.

Please go back to being 12 I'm really gonna die and nobody on Sup Forums gives a fuck except good riddance guy and the pizza dude I wish I could be helped remember me Sup Forums and goodbye

If you wanted help you would have called 911 or posted your location asking for help, if you die it's your own fault for being an idiot, consider it natural selection.

i think you are a beautiful soul and i will mourn your absence in this world, user

What does rat taste like? Also story on mouseboi?

have the hard will to live, dont give up faggot. you can do it, exercise till you get warmth dont give up

download an sos app and call the police

911 is trapped in snow too dumb ass and nobody knows where I am my phone won't give me a fucking location and captcha is lag nobody picked up you think I haven't fucking tried your stupid if you think ima let myself die it was a unfortunate event and now I'm here and fourchan was my only outlet to vent but noooo everyone has to be a stupid retarded pussball

>your stupid
>your
Zozzle

vent too me then

911 operator can ping your location. You do realize that right

Wow this guy is ruthless and nobody ever asked mouseboi what happened to the guy he did find and ended up robbing for some reason is he ded

You suck at this kid, try harder

Because nobody believes the stupid ass story

It would be too late for him if his phone was already dying though right?

You're wrong and probably gay I fucking believe him mouseboi will die a remembered death he said he'd make a thread if he lived and did they specify if he was even a guy?

no it wouldnt aslong as he holds, even if his phone died the 911 operator can make the police fly toward his location, say a man beats his wife and she calls 911 the man hits the phone and knocks on the floor shatters, 911 operator already has the location of an emergency so the 911 operator flies off the handle and makes the police go faster.

Bump

>remembered
>for being retarded as hell
K

either samefag or retarded

He said he called 911 but nothing in the town was working but if he said he was gonna make a thread if he lived so if a mouseboi tread pops up we will know

Sage in all fields moot is kill

Fuck off already

Pedophilia? Wat r u talking about man

Am i a neefag

Fuck you you're a retarded you don't even know who is who

keep trollin trollin trollin

go dumpster diving at a little caesars new-fag

Still wrong your a really shitty detective haha maybe you can go to great Britain to apprentice under Sherlock Holmes cause you've got fuckin autism man haha