Obama is an evil piece of shit

Obama is an evil piece of shit
Comparing the things what Obama did to some stupid shit Donald said is like comparing watergate to the holodomor.
Good riddance to this nigger faggot you are a delusional piece of shit if you think he was a good president
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE&t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBue51FIoM
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>holodomor
Sage

OP does not like Obama and he would like us to know this.

Didnt want to use the holocaust as an example since it didnt actually happen.

Aww you only watch fox news and you found out about brietbart a year ago and now you know best.
Fucking retards with opinions. You know so little you cannot even begin to understand what it is you need to know to know how little it is you know.

>Obama is evil
Yeah no shit sherlock, he's black

Look what he caused in europe, no i dont think he was a good ruler. also he is a dumb nigger wtf did you expect.

Fox news is fake bullshit that that cushioned the election for Hillary while pretending to be opposition and breitbart isnt much better.
Making witty false assumptions about where i get my sources is not an argument against the truth, faggot.

You got that pic from tumbler, mkay.

Thank you, so tired of people saying this nigger was a gift from god. He fucked our country with a smile on his face. Fucking communist piece of shit.

Who cares about europe? They're all faggots over there anyways.

What is the problem?

They were good negros behaving in africa under brother leader Gaddafi
Its a combination of Obama BLM hypocrisy and the fact that he spent 100s of millions of our tax dollars to help al qaeda.

Wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew

I wonder why they killed gaddafi.

Maybe because he was giving away the jewish plans of conquering of the west?

Only fucking up Libya and Syria is what caused the migrant crisis.

>mfw everyone forgets he ended Al- Queda

𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝗔𝐑𝐃.

>Ended al qaeda
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

not an argument.

okie doke

this nigger seems to have some sense about him
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBue51FIoM

Im suppose to be the one shilling their youtube channel here.

He didnt do the fucking up. he was the one trying to hold the peace.

Let me guess, you where pro arab spring.

Like i said the y chromosome carries intelligence.
But he sounds like a southern hick.

No i meant Obama and Killary fucking up Syria and Libya caused the migrant crisis.

He had style, media of europe trashed the shit out of over nothing but keeping the peace.

I believe OP is a sodomite and prefers the company of males.

Being black isn't a war crime, dude.

Never said that what part r u refering to?

Pretty sure that's what's actually bothering you. The stories about him from the alt-right blog you read are made up, but you knew that.

Im not op idiot
Answer my question bitch

Yes, looking for blackwater or JSOC Operations he killed innocents by drones and rape village, worst of Bush

Where did I site an alt right article you stupid faggot?
The link is a video about Khaled K Hamedi who was a libyan human rights activists who's family was blown to bits by Obama's "humanitarian intervention".
You were too stupid to even look what I even posted, you stupid fuck.

>alt-right

Nice buzzword. You lose when you use shit like that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE&t=5s

Indiscriminately bombing brown people has been a staple of American foreign policy since the 80's. At least it started going down a bit for the first time in almost 4 decades during Obama's second term (possibly because we're running out of things to bomb and the Russians are helping out a bit).

Wtf you are an autist, have you ever even tried thinking on your own?

I can't wait to see how the right wingers justify the carnage a Republican controlled congress is about to unleash on Middle Eastern civilians... while Trump is distracted getting in a Twitter war with some actress or comedian.

It might be but helping terrorists take over a country and then bombing the civilians who try to defend themselves is a completely different context.
Its obama's trademark.

>b8 not even good

0/10

>greentext

0/10

Thankfully out banana trade deficit is at an end.

If he had a daughter it would look like this thing.

I rost

says who?

Not the distinct head size difference, hence there are 2 terms, causcoid (on the left) caucasian (on the right)

note*