Is Rich dying? He looks ill

Is Rich dying? He looks ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQlPr3hxXuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's probably just aging. I have a feeling his lifestyle isn't healthy, probably eats crap food, drinks a lot and doesn't exercise.

He looks even worst in the Ghostbusters Re:View

That first picture isn't from 2010.

Nah, he's just been trying to lose weight lately.
Though I will say he has been seeming more depressed.
I think a lot of it has to do with his relationship with Mike. They literally won't even stay in the same room together anymore when not filiming. Mike enters a room with Rich and Rich will leave it.
It's kinda sad really since the first time I met them years back they were really tight.

Rich is straight edge. He doesnt booze.

we're all dying user

wtf, is this from a deleted rlm forum entry or something?

Stay away from my threads.

What's with the fucking CONSTANT RLM threads the last couple of days? There's been 3 or 4 going at the same time for days now.

Nice fanfic you stupid faggot. Go outside and make some real life friends.

Something like that.
Basically it boils down to Mike started acting like a prick as a joke. You know, being a character. But then the character started to become his entire personality. So instead of just 'acting like a jerk' he became one, with RIch getting the brunt of his abuse.
Last we heard Jay was also starting to get tired of MIke's work ethic and personality. BUT unfortunately they're all locked into contracts.

>dat autistic imaginary e-drama
Seriously kill yourself.

Pic on the left is from 2014 faggot

youtu.be/jQlPr3hxXuA

Mike met some Sup Forums fan on a bar and told him to shill for him, in exchange user could hang around the studio and talk to Jesse

I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU user

This makes it much worse.

Isn't he in constant pain with his back or some shit?
That's gotta make you depressed as hell.

hes probably telling the truth, it seems like your the one whos butthurt over someone shattering your imagined friendship between the two

I can't even imagine having such a boring worthless life that I feel the need to make up imaginary tension between Internet personalities for attention on Sup Forums

Stop defending your own autism

That's true. You got me. I made it all up to impress random internet people I'll never meet in a thread that will be deleted within an hour. Dang man. How did you see through my clever ruse?

Daily reminder that RLM doesn't do conventions anymore because of threads like this

Dont feel too bad man. There was a guy on /r9k/ that spent over 90 bucks to fake suicide

Kill yourself

Real reason is that Jay raped a woman during the last one and Mike had to cover it up.

Google the "goofballs" story and you'll find what a sick twisted animal Jay (((Bauman))) is.

We're all dying.

He just can't bear Mikes bullying anymore.

>woman didn't want to have sex with Jay consensually
bullshit