Did coming to Sup Forums make you hate or dislike any country or ethnicity?

Did coming to Sup Forums make you hate or dislike any country or ethnicity?

It made me hate Italians. Before Sup Forums I already disliked Italy, as it's a custom in my country since we're taught to distrust Italians and Europeans in general, but they weren't feelings of extreme hate like it's now mainly thanks to this board.

>tfw to intelligent too let memes cloud my world view and opinions of other countries

its making me like black girls more and more

I hate dutchies, germans, canadians and sometimes finns, now

And croatians

coming to Sup Forums and conversing with all these other people made me hate every one. every single nationality, even my own.

I fucking hate everything that isn't america fuck all of you

Yes.

I now hate my fellow French for being the biggest cucks that the Eath has ever seen, Americans elected Trump in one election while the French cucks can't even elect Le Pen after 40+ years and countless attacks + crimes by the shitskins.

Sup Forums made me dislike t*rkroaches desu

I found Dutchmen to be very arrogant.

really made me hate internet japs

fpbp

>implying

This site in general made me absolutely hate Australians with a passion.

It actually made me love Argentina even more than usual

used to be ok with some countries

now I hate pretty much every country

I used to hate mexicans and colombians, and now I hate them even more

It made me realize:
When people say Europe is full of niggers and diaspora they are not joking.
Autism is real and it's not funny
Poorer countries generally better people than rich ones

I used to think that every eastern european was a bydlo now I found out many of them are friendly and pretty intelligent, on the other hand most of americans and brits are arrigant fucks and canadians are annoying pieces of shit, australians are the only good anglos here, but only if you like shitposting.

White people in general and canadians. Don't hate the portuguese but found them extremely annoying and butthurt for some reason considering we ignored them for 200 years.

This

mexicans and argies

Not because of Sup Forums, but I've realized Jaos are the biggest fetishists and creepers of white women. Around Japs never relax.

It only cemented my opinion about the west declining and the majority of them being oversensitive little bitches with no backbone.
Who are too afraid to have an opinion.

This isnt true for all the posters though.

It's honestly helped me like certain people more.

My opinion of certain Japs and Koreans have worsened though. Too many of their bullshit back and forth.

Yes it made me hate scandanavian people, reinforced my hatred of Slavs except for poles.

I haven't really changed all that much just removed the trip because it didn't do anything and I don't visit all that much anymore.

I still hate indian ethnic and anything with its dna that hasn't changed with expection of christian minority in india and other satellite countries.

Even though east asaisn hate my guts I couldn't care less about them in honesty
If anything I repect pinoy's and singporeans more than I ever did even veitnam is cool bro.
the country I don't have a problem with.

individuals are easier to dislike i think

It made me go from an Angloboo to hating the UK

My dislike of China has steadily increased since coming to Sup Forums.

I liked Russia, and I still do and find their country interesting, but much how China is a paper dragon, Russia gives the impression of a stuffed bear.

t. Fernando "l'odioso" Monichesi

Greeks.

Immigrant in Canada, can confirm, everyone here is extremely retarded and the government is watching me write this comment.

T. Muhammad Vercetti

T.Johnson McDonalds Guinness

Why, Ahmed?

Netherlands, Poland, Singapore

this, i may be an autist but at least i can say that it didn't affect how i see the world

>the amerindian shitposter

WTF. What made you think so?

I don't have that impression. Why?

No. If you let this happen your more likely to let a dick tickle your asshole ring as well.

> school made me proud to be mexican but ashamed to be white
> Sup Forums made me proud to be white but ashamed to be mexican
> Sup Forums made me proud to be a white mexican

Canada

I used to like them but good god some of them are really hostile pricks

Fuck. Oman.

agreed. vile creatures

chupa-mos boi, olivença é nossa

>hurrrrrr where's ur leaf

agreed. Canada should be annexed and wiped from the pages of history.

The ONLY people Sup Forums has caused me to dislike more are Germans and Arabs.

Everyone else is great.

Who is that girl? She looks kind of underaged.

this 2bh, I always saw Canada has an ok blank country but a bunch of anglo shitposters have been plaguing this board and that one french obsessed guy as well

Sup Forums taught me that Canadians were even more based than I originally thought

>letting an internet board shape your opinions

go do some research somewhere not full of autism and shitty logic jfc

>all this hostility and negativity

Sup Forums showed me that i have kindred spirits all across the globe. i love all of you bros.

Nobody can be free from the influence of media he or she consumes on a daily basis.