I AM THE TABLE

I AM THE TABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SUOyamNOc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish animal serenade was his last proper release, rather than lulu. it serves well as both a retrospective and as a pretty bold representation of where he was creatively in the last stage of his career.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SUOyamNOc4

Lulu does all of that and more

reminder that fantano thought this was a 6/10

what did he mean by this

Something about this album makes me uncomfortable.

The lyrics ands the cover art. The production, makes me feel uneasy. I guess it's intentional.

I can't tell if it's shit or not. Junior dad for example really works with the vocals from Lou and the instrumentals from Metallica.

The rest feels much more chaotic and messy. Not sure if intentional or not

I'm still amazed this album exists desu

I'm feeling a light to strong 6

>Reed was well-known for his outrageous public statements—he once told a journalist: “I don’t like n----rs like Donna Summer.”
>In private he was just as offensive, one old friend told Sounes that he jealously described Bob Dylan as a “pretentious kike.”

there will never be another lou reed

>described Bob Dylan as a “pretentious kike”
wtf I like Lou Reed now

Of only he made good music

Berlin at Ann's Warehous is fantastic, and I'm really glad The Raven was made only because of Ligiea and The Raven

Also, Animal Serenade was a poor release, many Berlin songs were bad and much better on Ann's Warehouse but Vanishing Act and Venus in Furs are wonderful, absolutely fantastic

Lulu is trash, and in contrast to the public in the past, the world isn't mistaken in considering it to be shit.

>Berlin at Ann's Warehous is fantastic,
This guy knows what's up

>Lulu is trash, and in contrast to the public in the past, the world isn't mistaken in considering it to be shit.

It is shit, but there is SOMETHING interesting about it, not good, but int is curious. In both bad and good ways, the wondering how the fuck this record came into existence and if it could have actually worked (The last track kinda proves it might have sorta worked)

What's the best thing Lou has done?

Nico

>Jew calling another jew a kike

Only in NYC can you find an anti-semetic jew.

What the fuck happened to Rachel?

I have avoided ever listening to this album

Is there any reason to?

Just started listing to it the first time
>I CUT OFF MY LEGS AND TITS