Was Sup Forums instrumental in getting Donald Trump elected?

Was Sup Forums instrumental in getting Donald Trump elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBue51FIoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely not.

Can you faggots keep Trump shit to one thread?

no

With those quads, you decide, op

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/?utm_term=.336a55a47dd2
MSM says so themselves despite the edgy contrarians.

Checked

Fake news

4 chan canceled out the paid for hill trolls for sure. A lot of trump voters aren't as organized in the interwebs, you did you part for sure user

Quads for such an absurd question....

No faggot, 4chin didn't do a damn thing.

Trump won because he got a huge turnout from middle age and senior voters in the more rural areas.
His main constituency doesn't even know what Sup Forums fucking is you silly faggot.

Doublethink

im thinking Sup Forums is 1/3 sane ppl that did NOT vote for Fukface VonClownstik, 1/3 dumbasfuk ppl [republican/conservative] and 1/3 ppl that just want to see shit burn to the ground, so in short, yes.

Yes.

We came up with a few campaign slogans too and raided facebook, twitter, reddit, and tumblr

They were all secret of course.

If his main constituency doesn't know what Sup Forums is, they are dangerously misinformed about basic shit that most people know.

Washington Compost "News"

Prove Sup Forums had him elected you lying "Journalists".

You are seriously underestimating the size of the "40+ I don't know how to internet" demographic.

Not Sup Forums, that's for sure. But still I hypothesize that ironic shitpost and, otherwise apathetic people, using trump's statements shock value to piss off other people, ended up spreading his image nationwide and convincing more and more people to vote for him.

Basically, that trolls -internet and irl- served as a vector to promote his campaign, regardless of their intentions. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Trump's campaign was perfect. If I was on that place and didn't give the slightest shit about my personal ethics, I would have done just the same to win the elections.

looks like his head is gonna swallowed by his own body

Can Trump kill himself slready?

Sup Forums hasn't been instrumental in anything for years.

sure, why not.

but you can go to /pol and see legit threads about bibles verses and other weird shit, not even close to as much nazi stuff, to say it hasn't been a process would be lying user

I don't think can can do that slready

all 4 chan needed was a little motivation, should keep you guys ok for a year or 2

Kek was with us all the way.

average voter age is way higher than these delusional memeing faggots.

BACK TO Sup Forums!

Sup Forums WAS NEVER LIKE THAT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

> be on /x/
> think the illuminati controls everything
> think Trump, a billionaire celebrity and reality show star is entirely self made and has no illuminati connections in spite of the belief that the illuminati literally controls everything
> Trump beats out every other candidate (all illuminati candidates), despite not having any illuminati connections
> Think Trump will succeed in stopping the illuminati agenda

>This fag

>trying this hard

It wasn't political, it was only trolling. And it was fucking great.

No one's checked these quads yet?

Wrong there bud...most of us 40+ started working with computers in the 80's...sry to bust your little ignorant bubble...

KEK, most of you? I think not. There are even people younger that don't know how to internet. Sorry to burst your bubble, but statistical outliers do not change the majority of the group.

KEEP CRYING FAGGOTS

I'm not crying, I'm laughing...

God damn I fucking hate retarded old shits.

Wait... did you just take seriously? Honestly? That's obviously a Trumpfag trying to claim that Sup Forums has always been strongly political by providing a fake argument on behalf of the other side. A stupid one at that.

cuck

get the fuck out of this country if you think Trump is a bad president. Because that won't change the fact that he IS president. No matter how much you cucks cry like a little bitch, he will always be much more successful and smarter than you will ever be, you libtard.

Day of the rope soon, so better be ready when we ready our nooses for your heads! Every streetlight will flood with your obese, cuck bodies when we rejoice with the greatest heights of the highest of the Great Enlightened Heaven. Just so you know, don't fuck with us.

All of you are blind worthless faggots. Neither side gives a flying fuck about you. They will do just enough to stay in popularity, while doing what they can to stay in power and fatten their chevkbooks.

Wake the fuck up.

How did you manage to pull all of those random accusations about me from that one post out of your ass? Did it hurt? Did you need to use lube?

Pretty sure the other guy you quoted is now not laughing, but is in tears laughing.

Confirmed. Side-splitting laughter accompanied by tears. First it was OP and the questioning of 4chin as a major political force, now it's this guy.

this dude seems red pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBue51FIoM

Ask him