Atheists are always angry and have very low self-esteem which results in unability to bear and raise children

Atheists are always angry and have very low self-esteem which results in unability to bear and raise children.

Scientists have proven that atheists are dying out over the time because of infertility.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion
>According to Pew Research Center projections, the nonreligious, though temporarily increasing, will ultimately decline significantly by 2050 because of lower reproductive rates and ageing.

How do you deal with the fact that your movement is dying out, my dear atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

guardianlv.com/2013/07/religion-to-disappear-by-2041-claims-new-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not my problem. If I get to piss you off for the next 45 years that's fine by me.

fuck off with these threads

No arguments? You certainly can't deny the influence of toxic atheism.

guardianlv.com/2013/07/religion-to-disappear-by-2041-claims-new-study/
i have facts to and mine is not wikipedia.

Foolish atheist, religion will never die out because we raise our children properly. We don't teach them about 73 new genders or other atheist nonsense.

no you just let priest rape them

atheist lies

Atheists raped all these children. Atheists are responsible for every terror attack and atheists are the highest members of IS.

have fun being a fringe minority in 30 years.

No conterarguments?

I am muslim myself and IS is atheist. Muslims aren't allowed to kill other muslims but IS is doing it, therefore they are atheists.

Christians aren't allowed to rape children therefore these "priests" were atheists.

Atheists killed millions of religious people over the last 20 years, you cannot deny this fact.

That doesn't make them atheists, it makes them bad muslims, christians, and priests.

I hate atheists as much as the next guy, but i hate muslims more.

>I hate atheists as much as the next guy
what do you hate about atheists exactly?

Most Atheists think they are better than everyone or in some enlightened, zen state. They feel the need to attack religion. But they are too coward to criticize Islam.

I'm an atheist and think all religion is pretty silly, including islam which is in bad need of a massive reformation and modernization.

I would never say I'm objectively better than anyone. Also, I find Islam to be just as ridiculous as Christianity. Mostly we stick to pointing out irrationality and flaws in logic of people that believe in god. We would be willing to leave theists to their beliefs, but their actions are too often dictated by their irrational faith.

Not feeling enlightened. All religions are the same to me. Dont like the term Atheist either.. i am also not a A-Ferryist or a A-Unicornist.
Islam is by far the worst though since it claims to be the last and only true word of god/allah/spaghettimonster which makes it by its very roots a non-peaceful Religion. The only religion which does not endorse violence is Jainism.

you're the perfect example, that a lack of intelligence and education makes you more conceiving for religions.
you even failed so hard at "researching" that it must still hurt your tiny brain.

>I am muslim myself
kys

?stsiehta raed ym ,tuo gniyd si tnemevom ruoy taht tcaf eht htiw laed uoy od woH

.gniega dna setar evitcudorper rewol fo esuaceb 0502 yb yltnacifingis enilced yletamitlu lliw ,gnisaercni yliraropmet hguoht ,suoigilernon eht ,snoitcejorp retneC hcraeseR weP ot gnidroccA>
noigilerrI/ikiw/gro.aidepikiw.ne//:sptth :ecruoS

.ytilitrefni fo esuaceb emit eht revo tuo gniyd era stsiehta taht nevorp evah stsitneicS

.nerdlihc esiar dna raeb ot ytilibanu ni stluser hcihw meetse-fles wol yrev evah dna yrgna syawla era stsiehtA

We atheists are to smart to get children.