>Being this far on the wrong side of History

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fu5o8mM7iEQ?t=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah you are

Evil and baseless rhetoric like this is why Hillary lost OP

>inauguration vs established rule
>can't even life

>that photo was taken around 8:00am, further photo evidence shows that the crowd went all the way to the Washington memorial on the other side of the national mall

>Evil and baseless rhetoric unlike this substantial evidence is why Trump won.
Fix'd for you.

>further photo evidence
>doesn't post evidence

There is no evidence.

This.

The man's up for four years only.
Ain't that big a deal, considering he is pedaling back on many controversial topics.

If he does a good job, he'll get four more years but then people won't mind, since he'll have proven not to be a liability.
And that will be it : eight years at most, even if he was the best of the best.

If he doesn't convince, he'll be kicked out to make room for the next President.

>wrong side of history
Like when Demacunts were calling for a landslide Hillary victory and got btfo when the results came in?

really made me think
What time was the pic taken again? I haven't bothered to look into it.

How do they get that picture to be in the same exact place every time? Is this taken from a camera at the top of the Lincoln Memorial?

Yes

Why is the difference in attendence surprising? The East coast leans democrat. Red states are concentrated in the south and midwest. People aren't going to bother traveling to DC by plane to watch trump speak.

Here op

MOAR

This is why Hilary lost. Can you fix who's president for me?

Like you retards weren't bawwing at Obamas 8 years, you lot of hypocrites.

>picture with different angle illusion
Nice trick sonny

Yeah, I certainly remember when all the republican crybabies destroyed public and private property when they rioted because Obama won.

Hillary lost because America is corrupt and the anti abortionist evangelicals have spewed enough welfare children to get out to the polls and vote blindly for a leader who is going to leave them behind.

After the millenia of enslavement it's about time Africa takes its place as the socially majority race and whites become a second class minority.

South Park doesn't even support Trump.

Keep up with your episode binging, fucking normie.

>Africa is a race
>millenia of enslavement
Low quality bait. Not enough energy. I have much much better bait. Just wait until you see my bait. We will make bait great again user!

No, this is the age of right-wing death squads.
youtu.be/Fu5o8mM7iEQ?t=13

8am on the west coast you absolute tard

You don't understand the term

if dems are meant to be better than why are they acting the same way then?

Clearly Trump was looking at that bottom picture thinking "Hey, those look like my supporters."

No wonder he thought it was a bigger crowd.