How can you keep yourself from thinking about food when you know you can't eat if you don't want to be even hungrier in...

How can you keep yourself from thinking about food when you know you can't eat if you don't want to be even hungrier in like a day or two?

I ran out of rice the day before last and I'm trying to make my canned food and two bananas last until Saturday. I can't help but think about eating constantly, and it's making me hungry as all shit to the point that thinking about it actually kind of hurts a little bit.

go to a food bank you fuckin retard

/thread
>saged

Drink alot of fluids play games or something to distract u and yes a food bank

I don't believe in food banks, food stamps, welfare, or any of that crap. I wouldn't go that route unless I was actually in trouble and legit needed it, and I would hope a decent number of people would do the same.

Then shut the fuck up and fuck off than. Guess you hate the economy and basic humanity faggot.

I actually didn't think about fluids because apparently I'm a retard, so thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Then you deserve to starve, faggot.

The solution is right in front of you and you're refusing. Typical snowflake mentality.

"if the solution isn't flat-out handed to me, i dun wan it!!"

Damn fucking right you're a retard

Drink lots of water to keep yourself feeling full.

Drink plenty of bleach because you're too dumb to receive the free and plentiful help that society has put in place for people in your exact position.

Not only that, but free help that actually does wonders for the economy since its inception. So by that decision, he's saying fuck himself, and fuck the rest of us.

I just don't want to use those resources when there are people who actually need them. The way I see it, it'd be dishonest to do otherwise. I'm just in a little bit of a pinch and eventually I'll get out of it by myself, but for now I'm in a pinch.

If your pinch is so little, get off of Sup Forums and stop complaining.

Eat your pathetic ass 2 bananas you lil hungry ass mark ass trick

Ah gotcha, spent all your money on meth.

I was actually not aware of this. Please go on, how so?

Food rots, and we have to grow and produce way too much just in case. Sold food > wasted food at the store level. Plus the costs of living are different across the country, so your tax dollar can go a long way in helping strengthen and develop our nation, in addition to preventing starvation in America. We aren't Africa

Quit changing the subject, bitchmouth.

Go to a food bank. Go to a soup kitchen. Go to a temp shelter. Go to a local goddamn bakery and ask for day-olds.

There's so many ways to not go hungry but you'd rather be retarded.

Never thought about it that way. Not entirely sure I understand completely, but I'll have to think about that.

god, i wanna DDT you so bad