Hey faggots. Jelly much?

Hey faggots. Jelly much?

Look at this edgy kid who thinks he's cool because he's a no life with good internet. Also, thanks for calling us faggots. I bet your dick is so huge. No, I'm not jelly as I could care less about my internet speed that much to the point where I need ridiculous stats. I'm fine with my internet. As long as I can watch YouTube and browse google I'm fine.

Is this home Internet or is from a business?

Nah i'm an adult and work during the day. I don't need amazing internet so I can call people faggots on call of duty.

go to fast dot com and post results

op you are a faggot who cares if you have a dedicated private server lots of people do you are nothing special gz on internet that is fast enough to make over 20 dollars an hour sitting on your ass but you are a little bitch and make nothing

It's a university

so high speed, no access

enjoy those closed ports fag

Enjoy downloading Linux distros marginally faster than me.

cant u read? it's from his university. it's not even close to his internet. his dick is even smaller than we all thought.

whoa dude take it easy

actual home connection, it's a 500/500 connection. currently downloading some shit so it's not a fair result but w/e

all ports open, no shared connection with 500 others. who is jelly now faggot?

Got the magazine ready to show you off to the world op

Meh, I'm happy with my internet. Might not be as great as you god-tier interneters but it's better than waiting 15 hours to download a game like my friends that live way out in bumfuck nowhere.

Thoes digits refect of much of a hero you are.

>$75 USD a month
>literally adjacent to a massive US city
>only ISP that reaches my house
>down 1/4 of the time
>connection spikes from 3down to .001 down all the time making gaming impossible
yay USA ISP

you seem like you're jealous of his god tier internet

Dear lord, who do you have e and where at? I posted the screen from my phone, I'm in PA with Comcast.

Good Internet?

"spectrum," not sure who owns them.. i live in northern houston in a really nice area but the internet is shit... before these people i had comcast in an apartment and they were perfect 100% of the time, about $50 for 100down 50 up with no interruptions at all.

come to think of it, comcast has never fucked me over across like 3 different apartments, no idea why everyone always complains about them

Most people who have comcast have never had a Wireless ISP or 756k DSL connection before. I would wager most people who complain about comcast have never used dialup for years growing up.

that feeling from going from shit internet to perfect fast internet though, it's second to none! i'm moving to korea if my boss lets me, their internet is literally perfect :D

Enjoy your time in Korea, their infrastructure for internet is phenomenal.