youtube.com/watch?v=mvh0n3Gfq7c
youtube.com/watch?v=oxqreCG0htQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vygQZ9hYqyE
youtube.com/watch?v=eNyQIIKUaa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alcohol, dey outlaw da ganjah

my plug is 100#%% [recent senpai fuck the police check my trunk fuck

just wait

People wanted another generic 100% hardrock/bloozerock album instead of something a little more varied and creative.

UYI II > UYI I > AFD

>le 9 minute song therefor it's art
Nah man it's
CD>AFD>SPAGHETTI>UYI1>LIES>UYI2

you listening to fucking Guns n' Roses in 2017

>le 9 minute song therefor it's art

Stop projecting your own opinions onto mine. I said it was more "varied" and "creative" which is objectively true. Whether or not that's a good thing is up to you.

They should have dumped the filler and released one really good album instead.

Spgetti incident that high up

I hope you're fucking trolling lad

>2 albums of pure gold
What went so horribly horribly right?

Both I and II are great albums, I still have my original CDs I bought back in the very early 90's as a teen, well played and scratched to fuck

GnR music hasn't aged too well though compared to the likes of Black Sabbaths early stuff which still sounds on-point, not sure why GnRs music didn't age as gracefully

>hates UYI
>prefers CD over AFD

How did II have more filler than I while having less songs?

>Get in The Ring
>Knockin' On Heaven's Door (only good live)
>Shotgun Blues
>So Fine
>Don't Cry Alt. Lyrics (worthless)
>My World

>So fine, kohd
>not locomotive, redditied up

Chinese Democracy is the best Guns N' Roses album, followed by Appetite, followed by the rest not being good albums but having a few good tracks scattered throughout

The alt lyrics are better than the "original" Don't Cry, except the weird bit where the "haaaaaaaaaaaaaad baby" is edited in because like did they not re-record the choruses or something I don't get it

this 100

>locomotive and pretty tied up
>bad

The albums completely lost that touch that made Appetite great, especially in that they had no swing or dynamics. It was a loud, overproduced, flat wall of sound.

Also there were economics involved; the US was in a recession in the early 90s and buying both UYI albums was expensive.

>Also there were economics involved; the US was in a recession in the early 90s and buying both UYI albums was expensive.

Axl trying his hand at prog rock bloat and also grunge effectively made Guns obsolete. TBF they waited too long between albums. The followup to Appetite should have come out in 1989, not 91.

As for metal, well, that's generational and there'll be more of it. I suppose us graybeards should try and educate ourselves, but it's like Balkan girl groups--I'd be a fool to try and like everything. Myself, I just prefer to lump in metal with hard rock, which wasn't always a metal-aligned category. To that end, I preferred the knee-jerk sexism of GNR I to the asshole existentialism of GNR II. I put James Hetfield out of his misery inside of five plays--life is short and I found it getting shorter with every song.

This

Woah there kid

Literally the first album I ever bought and I still love it

I like coma

youtube.com/watch?v=t0FALoiWAe0

GnR is overrated, they only got famous cause of their most annoying slow songs like Sweet Child of Mine and Don't Cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvh0n3Gfq7c

>liking LA Guns
lmao

I can appreciate both. That doesn't change the fact that songs like "November Rain" are the most annoying shit ever happened in GnR history.

la guns always makes me sad. just imagine being part of that band watching guns n roses get fucking huge

Why is this band considered of a "different" breed than all the other glam/pop metal/rock shit from the late 80s like Motley Crüe, Poison, Skid Row, Ratt etc? They sound the same.

Its better than stealing other people shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxqreCG0htQ

>Motley Crüe, Poison, Skid Row, Ratt

Because Axl was the only one who could sing like a dying cat.

Blackie Lawless from W.A.S.P could sing like a dying feline of bigger size.

>Poison and GnR sound the same
This is why reddit should be banned

It's similar but all the lead work Slash did on Sweet Child separates the two. Most people know that iconic intro to Sweet Child and the wah part of the solo later on which isn't present here. Slash made Sweet Child unique. Sure the chord progression and vocal accompaniment is similar but many songs sounds similar because of the progression.

Good job copypasting comments from youtube.

He really did. I'm glad he posted it here so I can see it too. Fucking pretentious reddit shit

I really like the song coma

Coma is on one

The late 80s early 90s was a huge break in tradition for radio music. I think there's just another decade we have to sit through before musicians start emulating GNR and we start to like them again.

>Coma

You're funny guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vygQZ9hYqyE

Holy shit, for a second I thought my cat is dying, then I realized its Axl singing.

I have no idea what you're trying to say

Coma is shit and you're kid.

I apologise. I really like the song coma

They were more of a throwback rock band with a heavy punk influence, which really set them apart from any other LA hair metal act. God damn did they really embrace that glam image in the early days though.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNyQIIKUaa0

Duff looks more manly with this

They were never good. You're all children if you like this band

I would suck him no homo desu

>children

What do real men listen to?

Skid row

Is that the guy who makes game no-cds?

BIG GUNS

>listens to Meme-Row
>"I'm a real man"

I saw Guns N' Roses on their US tour last summer, most of their fans are like 40+

fuck off
I remember you is the manliest song there is

Am I the only one who wants to suck Sebastian Bach

Literally who does that?

Imo the only good guns and roses song is civil war

Oasis

I do. And I pretend to be in a band plaring at my high school

It's a Guns and Roses album.

thats a funny way to spell rocket queen