Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
pic semi-related

She doesn't need your permission idiot. She's not your property you misogynist fuck.

Does she have any other tattoos?

Lol.. this ^ .Since when do you need permission unless your not legally old enough to be an adult and need to ask the rents?

You should probably stop and think about why you are so pathetically insecure that you need to try and control other people just to give yourself a sense of worth and validation. It's just a tattoo. Try growing up and finding real people things to concern yourself with.

Not troll agree.

this

Let her get a tattoo on her back (unless it's ass antlers, then convince her to get something else)

Tattoos on girls are hot

Find another chick. It's not that complicated. You post this same shit over and over. She's gonna make big life choices without even talking to you about it first.. what the fuck are you still wasting your time with her for?

This, unironically. OP you're kind of a piece of shit

Probably get a new gf

She wants to slut it out. Get out of there.

Do you guys wear fedoras by chance?

Break up with her and get a hotter chick without tattoos. Don't stand for that shit OP.

Tell her it's OK, but she should've discussed it with you first

I know this is b8, but for the other anons, it is entirely get right to get whatever she wants done to get body. However, if she's in a serious relationship, the dude is more than ever allowed to leave if the woman he falls in love with and is physically attracted to decides to drastically alter ore change her body. Same with weight, gender, etc.

gross as fuck

I agree with this dude.

Because not being an insecure beta is equivalent to neckbearding.

>I don't conform to Sup Forums's mysoginist hivemind
>I'm the one that wears a fedora
I think you're getting mixed up here, user

We found the beta cuck

fag

This generation is trash. I'mma get muh neck and hands tattooed, full sleeves, shave at least one side of my head with a little hitler youth on top, gauge earings and at least one nose ring, thick-rimmed glasses, a giant lumberjack beard and a waxed moustache

Skinny jeans, thermal top with a fucking vest, all at least one size too small. Oh, and a single colored contact, because David Bowie was awesome, and animu

Fuck all of you. 20 years from now you'll be looking through the photo albums regretting your decisions like every idiot from the 80's with a mullet, leg warmers and a party naked t-shirt

and I will laugh

Set up a compromise, the tattoo must include your full name & image.

Go to bed grandpa.

I agree with what you say ... But I like skinny jeans ... They feel nice.

Soo.. Tattoos somehow mean that a girl sleeps around or something? And how does being with a girl with tattoos mean you're insecure? I don't quite understand these assumptions..

No it's more the mentality of the neckbeard to be like "oh god she has tattoos 1/10 would not bang"

dump her.
Tattoo means shes a slut, 99.99%.
Youre probably her beta provider while she dicks all day

I can confirm girls with tattoos are sluts. Almost every girl I have slept with had at least one tattoo somewhere. I wasn't even the first guy they had slept with. Enjoying sex, having tattoos, total impure trash.

I think you're mixing up who's on what side of the argument

so any girl you sleep with that isn't a virgin when you meet her is a slut. got it.

No you don't get it, it's the tattoos. The ink gets jntk the blood and warps brain chemistry.

Dump her without her permission. Easy.

Condom and almost limp dick... what a faggot

I kind of get what the other guys are saying here with her not needing permission, but I think she certainly should have discussed it with you first if you both are committed to a serious relationship.

A tattoo is something that would never come off (sans laser). This isn't just some weight gain, and it is a complete voluntary action to irrevokably alter your body.

Don't get me wrong, I find tattooed chicks hot, but you might not. And she should respect that and talk it through with you first. It's her choice in the end, just as it's also your choice if you want to keep going out with her.

It's like say when you started dating her hypothetically, you were uncircumcised. And you decided to go for a circumcision for some reason in the middle of your relationship. Sure, it is your choice, but it is also something you should discuss with her, because it is a permanent alteration to your body that she may not like. That's all I'm saying.

So it's not good she doesn't respect your opinion enough to even ask before going through with it.

source

This thread is full of cucks. Kill yourself guys.

Total faggot. She doesn't look like she's enjoying it at all.

Guys I just informed my girlfriend that I'm getting a tattoo on my dick. She's pretty upset that I didn't ask for her permission.

What do?

Ha ha ha... in the end they are all dumb sluts.

let her do what she wants because neither of you need each other.

/thread.

Consider that you are fucking a feminist. You can't enjoy it, because she can blame for male privileges.

Also pretty small dick... i feel kinda sorry for her...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news OP, but this is a huge slut redflag
Her motivation is to draw attention to her body from men who are not you
If I were you I would start looking for a new woman right away, and dump the tattooed cum dumpster before she gives you AIDS

You should put a cotton ball soaked in chloroform near her nose using tongs while she sleeps so that the act of injecting her with Ketamine won't wake her up. The Ketamine will knock her out for hours.

Then, put pic related on her back.

While I agree with you,
>/threading your own post
Forces me to call you a double nigger

If you wanted to do it, you'd just simply do it as it pleases you.

You can't expect anyone else not doing this because of you.

Every girl I have slept with was a slut. I wasn't the first person the slept with. The all had tattoos. What more needs to be explained?

Fuck no

Oh shit they all had vaginas too I bet that makes them sluts as well

Guys don't fuck girls with vaginas they're all sluts.... Oh shit I just realized why you're all fucking trap loving faggots on here haha

It's just one dude, man. All of that.

Just dump the bitch, tattoos are for degenerate scum

You are one dense mother fucker. Good job.

>all had vaginas too I bet that makes them sluts as well

Implying having a vagina is a choice. You are one dumb nigger

I know it took me a lot longer to figure out than it should have.

why the fuck do you care

Fuck you.

This day and age it really is.

Get her to put your name somewhere in that tattoo then dump her ass

troll
girls with tattoo's triggered by poor life decision getting a permanent scar put on their body willingly

Hacking a cock up and shoving it back up in your self doesn't make a pussy. That makes a mutilated cock

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the popular people only get along with the ugly people losers that smell like poop cause outnumber people and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like shit try to hurt me the ugly way by being gay to me to fuck up my organs to read me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

The only good reply in this thread.

kys copypasta... please - kys.

People only get tattoos because of poor life decisions? I'm learning so much today.

Oh I'm sorry you probably prefer boi pussi don't you?

This, obvious samefaggotry

If that pic is related, what are you worried about? The Illustrated Woman is already a total whore, what will a little more ink do to change that?

>Oh I'm sorry you probably prefer boi pussi don't you?

Reading comprehension you are failing miserably

>without my permission
Are you retarded? It's not a matter of authority that you have any say in in the first place you delusional fuckboy

fucking kek

Why are you still even replying to me? I'm just spouting nonsense at you cause either way OP is a fucking faggot and probably doesn't even really have a girlfriend.

You are so right here she doesn't need his permission to get tattoos and op doesn't need her permission to go fuck other women when ever he wants

>Why are you still even replying to me?

Because I have nothing better to do at 4:47am

Yeah, but you sure can have lots of fun in them. Just bring protection.

Hahaha these comments from triggered tumblrtards are grate, thanks OP. Everyone getting buthurt..this is almost definitely a troll, you are fucking stupid

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Sup Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

We're both here for the same reason. This makes me sad. Need more girls with tattoos.

Tl;dr if you can't grab someones attention in the first ten seconds your pasta has failed.

While it is up to debate whether women with tattoos are degenerate whores and should be avoided utmost (which I believe), it is true that she has violated your trust and done something disrespectful.

She's choosing to alter her body almost permanently, and hasn't even asked if you would like it or not. And now that she has informed you, she's straight up said 'lol fuck you i'm empowered i do what i want!'.

This means the girl has no qualms with acting in this disrespectful and impulsive manner. Regardless if OP liked the decision to get a tattoo or not, this is a red flag and means she is a reckless attentionwhore that doesn't care about him.

ebin meme xDD you deserve an upvote

I feel you. If you don't like it tell her. She will respect that if she is serious about your relationship. Otherwise it will be just missionary position from now on, so you won't beed to look at that ugly thing on her back. She might as well turn into a reptile

I'm sensing a lot of insecurity here.

If any of this is remotely true, you lead a pathetic little existance. Enjoy being impotent, worm.

They are also both pissed on often

Why would she need your permission?
It's not like she's planning on tattooing your body without asking for your permission.

Go back to Redddit nigger. Replying to stale pasta. I bet you are looking for the down vote button

Lol OP she is flexing and enjoying you not being in control.. So take control. Dump her and walk away, she'll hate it.

>People only get tattoos because of poor life decisions? I'm learning so much today.
No. I think it's fine for guys to get them.
I think it was terrible decision making if a female gets one unless it's completely cosmetic like a fake nipple to fix a missing or fucked up one. Maybe even make up because let's face it some of them might kind of need make up permanently. Other than that I think it's a disfigurement. If they want to be disfigure by a potential disease carrying needle it's their choice. I think it's a terrible one and the end product is a blemish, isn't good looking on them. It detracts from a natural feminine form.

Tattoos are hot.

Not really

Get a massive tattoo on your back without her permission.

He's probably too much of a pussy to do that and that's why he doesn't want her to. She's more of a man than him.

It needed to be heeded but they wont listen

Put this on your chest.

20 years from now you'll regret your decisions too.

Not your body, Not your call.

lol

Also I've been a lumberjack for 25 yeqrs, no one that works with saws has a long beard. Maybe old timey axe men. But not modern-day workers. The only fgts that have full beards work in IT or offices to try and appear that they don't