Yo Sup Forumsros i met this faggot online, and he thinks hes hot shit...

yo Sup Forumsros i met this faggot online, and he thinks hes hot shit, he sent me a link to "his" Teamspeak to try and cuss me out like a little bitch.

Who is down for a raid on his Teamspeak server?

memphis0955.mainvoice.info:7364

Nypa

Kys

Fuck off

Ffs, NYPA

Well everyone on Sup Forums must of change then, because i was sure this shit was common. raiding others that is.

Guess you all are just chicken shit now.

Don't you get it? The generation coming into play is the "me first" generation. Fuck anything that isn't to their immediate personal benefit.

Yea its really sad, i'm a old fag, and i remember when it was just the "hey Sup Forumsros" here is a faggot that is easy to enrage, lets raid them." Everyone would proceed to raid and we would have a good time sharing what we did, and how they reacted, if someone got them to leave/cry/suicide we partied.

Not.your.personal.army

Stay mad newfriend

>a oldfag

All oldfags emigrated to 8.
Fucking kill yourself OP

ah newfag, i will say this, i am not your friend, i would love to watch you slowly burn in the fires of hell, screaming for the pain to stop, while i looked you in the eye and say "I'm not your friend bitch"

People still use teamspeak, that's news to me

Burn in hell newfag
Yea its still a thing, oddly enough

Not true

Stay mad new/samefag.
It's the truth fucking loser if you were NOT a newfag you would've known.

not even mad new fag, just amused, i may of been of for a while, but trust me im an old fag , and we are still around, its just unlike you 12yo kids, we have jobs and shit

Your cause is useless. Trolling a child for being a child? It's been done... But trolling you for being a cuck? We'd do it for the lulz

who the fuck you talking too.

If you want to troll me join my teamspeak
memphis0955.mainvoice.info:7364

>i may of been of
>burn in hell newfag
>i'm not mad
>no screenshot to disprove samefagging
>you're 12yo

Stop spreading bullshit oldfags NEVER post mostly because they know it's not worth it since this site turned into shit. 9/10 emigrated to 8.

Do you know what "8" is ?

He posted the same ts. OP is truly a fucking retarded moron who is 100% not worthy of a personal army

Stupid thing say im posting spam.

I posted that on purpose, wanted to see how stupid you were.

i guess you mean 8 chan, don't know though ive been away because i have a life that needed be taken care of, guess you newfags took over while i was gone

Maybe you should get over it.

Lmao this guys train of posting

>GUISE RAID THIS FAGGOT!!!!!
>no
>WOW WHAT HAPPENED TO OLD Sup Forums?????
>fuck off obvious newfag
>IDC I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums SO FUCK YOU

again who tf you talking too? there is a reply system you know, learn yo use it newfag

I'd help ya OP for nostalgia trolls but getting out of bed before work to use TeamSpeak makes me cringe.

Why thank you, its my train of thought, i am actually trying to learn, while being a asshole.

So please derail me more

Makes me cringe and i got the day off, but i already got him a bunch myself, how i got him to give me it

>stupid thing say im posting spam
>most retarded trick in the book

You should end yourself

How did this whole thing even come to be? That's what I'm most curious about, give me the story.

Yourself.

Hows that? Ended enough for you?

>not saying "I'MNNOT NEWFAG YOU ARE"

You just admitted that you're a newfag. How would you even know how the old Sup Forums was if you've been lurking for 2 weeks OP?

Agreed, what's the back story on this little faggot so people who raid him have extra heat going in.

Stop using google translate fuckwit. If you think Sup Forums does personal army requests then you're the newest of newfags

Raids killed Sup Forums, because underage faggots like you couldn't remember the first two rules.

Well, i was botting in this game, while trying to play another game with my cousin.

During said game, some random fuck(said fuck who gave the TS) decided to kill me bot character (is low level), when i notice i get him back on my main and start my bot again, he throws a crappy you pussy insult and kills my bot again, when i notice this time, i laugh at him and kill him again with my higher character, and proceed to enrage him with a PM of "mad bro" and he then links me to his TS telling me to get on there and be a real man

Bump

What game?

apologies that my typing style leaves off letters, as i was not taught to type, but had to learn to type on my own, because i grew up before they taught computer typing in schools.

So sorry it seems like google translate to your poor underdeveloped brain.

Private server, for a game called Tibia, used to play it a lot ages ago, but started back up for shits and giggles.

LOL IS THIS A CRINGE THREAD?

>gets ass kicked by alpha
>"y-you will see i'll link your ts to Sup Forums"
>"you'll be destroyed by my friends on Sup Forums"
>hey Sup Forums please help me i'm a total whiney faggot who can't stand up for himself
>"no kys faggot we don't do personal army request newfag"
>f-fuck you you're a newfag !
>"buthurt loser"
>I'M NOT NEW LE MOOT ANOMALOUS SPACE PROGREM

OP please do the world a favor and kill yourself

Fucking cringe.
Nypa obviously.
I really hope you're young, like 12, because otherwise.. you're a retard.

did you even read right? who taught you to read a dyslexic mole?

I was the one kicking his ass

Fucking topkek

Fucking hell samefagging and newfaggotry at galactic levels.

Get a load of the edges on this badass

Jesus Christ why are you so butthurt

>sucks at grammar
>blames typing style
>implying anyone learned typing at school
>trying this hard to look old
>"he does not understand my retarded grammar? W-wel maybe it's because you're stupid not me"

How is english class working out for ya ?

you linked a post that was not even mine in that.

Are you okay? you seem to have a issue telling people apart

Actually i hated english, much prefer japanese. but i was born a english speaker.

So i suck at grammar, its not the end of the world, not like i want to be a grammar nazi.

>dis nigga tryna cuss me out leik a bitch he think he s hot shit mayne fuck him up fam

Tbh famalam 100/100 newfaggotry

Why the hell were you botting for a shit old ass game? You need a fucking hobby.

>i hated english
>much prefer japanese
>born a english speaker

>much prefer japanese
Holy shit he's full weeb, too.

This just keeps getting better and better.

It's not that your grammar is slightly off, you're grammar is literally fucked up to the point no actual english speaker can understand

>born a english speaker

You're not you just think you are

nice, i like that one here try this

Well shit, what i am speaking then, i swore it was english.

Maybe im speaking turkish, yea must be nazi.

You don't even know how to prove you're not samefagging. You must be pretty new, here on Sup Forums all posts are anonymous, there are no ID's or tripcodes.

You're very retarded too and that doesn't help any, keep posting it's funny, we're all laughing at you because you're the worst kind of newfag.

just because i like the japanese language does not mean i watch anime.

actually, they only changed that when newfags like you started getting butt hurt because they could not easily same fag

your english is extremely fucked up you moronic cum guzzler.

>"y-you're just a nazi"

Poor timmy can't handle the fucking truth

>what i am speaking then
>i swore it was english

Holy shit you're a true retard

Would join if i wasn't on my phone on the train.

Haha wut? That doesn't make any sense. Do you know what samefagging is?

Okay my grammar is non-existent, who gives a shit, i apologize that it offends you too the point that you ass hurts.

Dude just stop calling everyone newfag, it's adorable.

Like a small puppy who yells at 5 pitbulls that he is stronger than them

I like that one too.

>you're just a nazi

sorry to break it to you buddy, but you're the one offended

YEAAAA, its the act of acting like a different fag then the current, BUT if you were a old fag you would know that Sup Forums Sup Forums used to have a ID system to know who was replying

This, very cringey.
If there ever was a case of someone needing to lurk a lot more this is it.

Briefly had them retard.
It's painful to watch.

thanks, i know pit bulls are adorable, i had one for a while

Maybe you should've killed yourself and let him eat you

i like how you keep pulling shit out of your ass, keep doing its funny to see how much crap you can make your fantasy version of me say

>yea must be a nazi

Your words loser

Nah, he was too much of a push over, loved people to death, had to get rid of him because of the place i moved to did not allow pits

yep I can confirm unofficially.. what a fucking faggot.

Yes that is what i said, but i did not say
>you're just a nazi

Thats your fantasy version of me speaking, please try to separate the two

If you're dead you would not be able to feed him, he would start eating your corps. That's just what they do.
Research bitch

>yea must be a nazi
>you're a nazi
>"they are not the same i used different words !!!!!"

Okay

you're just a pylon that needs to be hanged. that's about it.

Actually you are mistake dogs for cats, you imbecile, CATS will eat you if you do not feed them and you are dead, dogs will actually go into mourning if you are their master and die.

you do your research.

correction its "yea must be nazi" no a, i typed it that way on purpose, it was a fucking sarcastic remark you idiot, as in "yea i must be speaking nazi"

>pylon
Do you even know what i pylon is? just want to make sure, because i honestly didn't and had to look that up, and from what im reading its not hanged.

>yea must be nazi

This whole fucking sentence does not show ANY fucking little hint that you're talking about yourself
You really are fucking moronic.
Stop replying i'm leaving can't handle the fact that you're IQ is below 20.

>y-your iq is below 20

No one will help you because you're a newfag

NYPA

Its kinda obvious, but i guess you did not learn context clues in school.

Too serious bro relax a little, raging too hard

I'm sad i had to even explain that, thanks for picking the exact picture of my actions when i had to type that

>the current year
>still request from faggot OPs looking for a personal army

NYPA

Love your posts, but 12yo's have no clue what watching the world burn, for shits and giggles is.

ITT: the most retarded newfag asking for personal help.
>you guys are newfags!
>bro stop being butthurt

Everyone is sitting here laughing at you and you're acting like it's everyone else's fault, typical teenage mindset

Actually im laughing at my self too, just amazed that i actually believed that the newfags of Sup Forums had even a ounce of the hate for the world that the old fags do.

>hate for the world
>implying raiding a random dude is satisfying.

You should stop being a pussy and get him yourself if you can't it just shows you're a true newfaggot

>you blame everyone else while you're the retard
>haha you are all retards

You're proving my point

heres a spidey to combat you spidey

bro i have his in game name, ive been trolling him this entire time.

Actually thats the point of raiding, you raid to make them rage, cry, and give up on life, which is fun.

Kinda what ive been doing with all these faggots that been replying, and giving me free bumbs

If you're trolling him and you still need us than you're doing it wrong.
The fun thing about raiding is not hitting one person and make him say "awh man i hate myself" it's not fun because it's way too boring. Especially if we're doing this to satisfy someone else

Tl;dr: you can't troll and we don't want to help

The guys easy to enrage, its less of a need, and more of a share but thanks for the free bumps anyway

>share
>we don't want to raid
>"you guys are newfags because you don't want to raid"

We simply don't care about this raiding habbo or twitter is something else this is just utter shit and boring