Hey folks! its the daily trump hate thread

hey folks! its the daily trump hate thread.

P.S Thats drumpf drinking human urine in the picture.

lol i dont think 99% of trump supporters even read any of his policies.

I wonder who could be behind this thread?

Fuck off Faggot

yeah lol. worst part is that they act like trump even has a respectable amount of supporters.

>get triggered because someone goes against their political agenda...call them low quality bait
>being this new

he won, stop being a nigger and get over it

>call someone who doesnt suck trumps toes a nigger
>wonder why trump supporters are considered to be racist

That's why he has supporters.

You know the "drumpf" insult is retarded right? I hate trump but calling him drumpf is name-calling autism.

FUCK OFF LIBCUCK SHILL FAGGOT ITS FAKE NEWS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Faggot.

.... I just realized that I have to point out here that this comment was meant as a joke, because it's too realistic.... this is fucking insanity

ITT butthurt timewasters

And you're so butthurt about some people not liking the president that you wasted the time to post in this thread. Which is more sad?

ITT: Daily butthurt libtard thread. Stay mad, degenerates.

loool look at this anonymous Sup Forums protesters protesting because they want net neutrality XD XD

Sup Forums managed to get net neutrality to be legalized in 2015, but now trump will finally take it down :D

nigger/10 +1 negro for effort

>says others are wasting time
>continues to waste time themself

I like that straw by the way, where did you get it?

i wasn't the one who said anything about wasting time you inbred fuck

Sorry that I assumed you were the same one responding, you goofball

>acts like its something that somebody called you a nigger on Sup Forums
>gets angry when called newfag
Newfag btfo

another sad attempt from some pathetic millennial.
protip if you have to claim there's piss in that glass you've already lost.
you make a nice bottom though.

99% don't care what you think kid.

he is president so you point is how autistic you are?

doesn't work if you're white kid.
why are liberals this dumb?
is it "muh education".

He has policies now?

sad. this poster is not intelligent to think of his own comments so he must steal intellectual property from others.

I call this one, "Old, Bold, and Brash."

the butthurt people who can't face they lost.

which means nothing. its sad when you think you have something but you don't.

Stop bitching already fuck me

twelve year old detected.

>pic related

oaf

don't quit your day job. oh wait you don't have one.

bad photoshop is sad photoshop.

>alternate facts

I work as a cashier at a five star restaurant.

We just have to wait and bear through these 4 years.

I mean how much could he possibly fuck up in only 4 years?

We'll be fine.

that's nothing to be proud of kid.

a lot less than oblackone did in eight.

lol I love these threads, you are all so fucking cringy. I love how you male feminists leave your tumblrs to come here troll Trump, but just fail at yet another thing in life. Dont you have a garbage can to beat up or something?

Dont know, but hes already done more in one day than Obabo did in 8 years. Face it, you've been failing consistantly for over a year now. Spectacularly. In fact, your failure is the most entertaining thing around. And every win Trump piles on just makes your inability to deal with reality that much funnier. And the best thing of all is your impotence. Trump could make it the law that you get raped every fucking day and there isnt shit you could do, because you didnt just lose the white house, you lose every branch of government at federal, state AND local. Bitch all you want, march all you want, make a thousand pussy hats, you have no voice in this country. And its delicious.

... and its not just your political impotence. The left has lost their cultural lock on all fronts as well. Nobody is listening anymore, nobody is scared of being called racist or phobic by you anymore. on campuses around the nation students are standing up to the crazy left entrenchment, nobody believes the mainstream left-controlled news anymore and have gone to sources your beloved corrupt politicians cant buy off. Youve lost England, youve lost America, next you will lose France, and your slowly losing Canada. Your world view is irrelevant, and you have literally lost everything. You are a joke now, and cheering for your failure and misery is the new international pass time. No group in modern history has failed so swiftly, and so completely as the progressives. You cant even recover, because everything you do is a beautifully entertaining failure. You dont know how to win, but best of all you dont know how to lose.