HELP. ME. Sup Forums

HELP. ME. Sup Forums

So I've got these fucking bullies maybe 10 15 of em who want to beat me up after school, no apparent reason, what kind of weapon can I make if I have access to the basement? Acid, gun, knife, anything

(Tits for attention)

just go to a gas station or sports store and buy a pocket knife or last ditch use a kitchen knife

Are you a boy or girl , this matters before I post advice. I'm a Brazilian jujitsu instructor

I'm in class, I doubt they'd let me go and school ends in 30 mins

I'm a boy

Girl obvi, i have tits

am i still banned?

>no apparent reason
Bs, tell me the real reason or i wont help you

bring a gun

Fuck only 30 mins . Well I can't teach you much buy a form of projecting power is this : whenever you are in a room , in your head , look around and think of ways how to kill anyone with the objects around you. Be creative and practice this it will make your predator sense increase. Don't be prey be a predator always

No reason as I said

The fucking bitch comes at me and starts acting all tough and I stand up and tell him to go the fuck away all of a sudden 3 fucks show up and push me to the window and the dude punches me on the ear and are like "you'll see after school" if you see that as a reason idk

Bjj instructor here , also do you live in Europe or US

Right now I broke a scissors but they aren't that sharp im thinking of stabbing the dude on the throat with a pen but I'm too slow, plus I've got no friends to back me up I have them, they won't back me up

Europe, germany, I can give exact location if you want

If theres ten or 15 of them I would hide somewhere in school. Go to the bathroom and hide in a stall or something.

Unless you're an autist fuck who has no idea how to swing his fist, recruit some people. Tell them a fight is going on, and if you're a coward, perhaps let a teacher know of this fight beforehand.

Not a coward, if I swing at one they al just gonna jump (they're from Iraq and shit if that helps)

It's fairly simple, show up with a member of faculty.
There are authority figures at schools for a reason, use them to avoid getting beaten up by a mob.
You gotta be action hero tier good at fighting to take on 10-15 people and you're clearly not Bruce Willis hanging out in an air vent.

Tell an adult, call police, or headbutt and bite throat out

Just grow some balls, you filthy fucking nigger. Recruit people you trust and meet them in equal force, preferrably without weapons.

Bjj here , fuck euro niggers in a group are savage faggots. Best bet don't stab them and don't fight them . Just avoid them and learn to fight at home or gym , as I stated Euro niggers are top tier faggots

Call the authorities just to escape today. Go home and get ready tonight. Make youtlr revenge count.

>acid
user, why do your parents gave a rape/murder dungeon?

You fucking baboon.
You literal nigger.
You're worse than these sandniggers.

Like I said, retard, recruit people. Don't resort to weapons. Man the fuck up, meet these iraqi niggers with more people, or just contact your local neo nazi gang and tell them they've got a chance to beat up some sandniggers and get away with it.

Hit first and hit hard. Don't start talking, don't wait, just go for it. Aim for : balls, throat, eyes. As for a weapon, better use a pen, like that if police came by you can say "he attacked me, i took the first random object to defend myself. If you take a knife cops will be like "you prepare to assault him/them"

Remove the razor from the pencil sharpener and slice the first guy's face off.

As I said before, half these motherfucker here are afraid of em cause those fucks come with a mob of dick suckers, I'm all alone except there's 1 dude but he won't help either

Again, contact your local neo nazis. They're more than happy to help.

Don't know any

Facebook cuzz go conical now bank Facebook site post mass sandwiches brawl and.location

Get in touch with them on facebook then. It's literally a simple search. If you're white, preferrably blonde hair and blue eyes, they'll literally die for you.
Tell them that you're being threatened by muslims, and that you're sick and tired of it.

Just say allah peace and.love.at them over and.over if they're.Islam they leave u be

Ring police u gay count

Tire iron in backpack and go for kneecaps. Once you've turned one or two of them into a cripple, I think you'll find the rest decide they don't want any part of you.

OP is literally kill. RIP

walk outside, and start SHOUTING at the TOP OF YOUR VOICE, exactly what is happening. Make a HUGE fucking scene. People hate that shit.

GEE, 10 PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO KICK MY ASS RIGHT NOW, AFTER SCHOOL. BOY THAT REALLY IS A LOVELY THING FOR THEM TO BE DOING.

It's too late he's already dead.

Picture of your bleeding face OP !

Und hast du auf die fresse bekommen?

Are you dead op?

Rip

OP is back, I'm heading home now, plus, ill be able to make up a plan and I know a dude who can put poison in their food but that's just too low, I know 2 insane dudes walking around, it's pretty hard to find em but they'll do anything for 50 euros, should I hire them as security and give them bunch of homemade weapons?

Before any of us says anything, tell us how you got out without a fight and prov you're OP.

I just walked away I hd 5 classes and the other ones had 6, but met 1 of the Lil bitches who skips class all thr time he put me on a headlock but still had a bunch of degenerates with him so I couldn't do much otherwise I would've squeezed his legs so he or we both fall down ger on top n punch but tomorrow im pretty sure they're gonna jump me

Rip OP he was a true faggot

Off by 1, I'm still here looking for advice

Go hard, a sock with a padlock in it

Ok then you still have time, go get the psychos but they should be second priority. Top priority should be rallying normal people to help rather than paying off some old dingbats and making weapons for them.

As has been said, always be on the lookout for makeshift weapons, strike first and hard, don't bring knives because then you'll get slammed too by police, maybe warn teachers if you're not confident that you can take all of the cunts on.

Don't let them form a ring around you or you're fucked, stay moving and give yourself enough space from them to make running attacks like shoulder charges and tackles. Also instead of blocking hits, deflect them instead. Don't absorb the punches, sorta push them away instead. It'll save you your stamina if you can pull it off but it requires either extremely fast cognitive speeds to do it consciously or extreme reflexes to do it unconsciously like me.

If there was more time I'd suggest you get really good at games like Sonic Unleashed because of how fast they are, hence your reflexes will improve but you only have the night.

One last thing, always look out for openings. Watch your opponent. Punches tend to leave the side of the chest unguarded, if you can get a quick hit in there it'll hurt. Throw two fake ones at the face and knee in the gut or balls while they cover the face for cheap hits too. Don't use too many kicks because they leave you wide open and can be easily countered. At least high kicks can.

Tell me dude are you thin and light but fast or are you pretty fat and heavy but slow?

draw a gun onto a bit of paper, point it at them and go 'pew pew' til they run away

Yeah, sorry ) :

Bump to save OP's life

Alert authorities? Wouldn't that be obvious? Unless you wanna get your ass beat. And no it's no it's not a pussy thing to do, it's logical.

Kinds fat but not slow, a bit heavy tho

Was readying a bag with weapons and was gonna cook some chemicals and prepare some molotovs sorry for late response

>Sonic Unleashed
rofl

No worries dude but I'm afraid you'll have to go into the fight unarmed unless you want police on your arse. Being heavy but fast-ish is really good because you can combine using your speed to give your hits more force and putting your weight into it to fucking blast off those cunts. Go barreling into the fucks, knock em down stairs etc.

Also are you taller than them, shorter or equal? If you're taller then you can put them into chokeholds easier, shorter then you can move around just out of their normal range and attack the backs of their legs, equal height is pretty shit but at least then you can see and react to their attacks properly.

Please don't bring chemicals and molotovs.

keychain mace

Smeg off cunt it was the first thing off the top of my head and also that shit is fucking hard later on. All the fucking QTEs dude

Just let yourself get beat up.
If you come at them with a knife or weapon you will end up in prison for attempted murder and get raped in there.

I'll keep the chemicals as plan b

By the way you give me an idea im not that small but I'm not that tall either so I'm smaller than most of them, but is it gonna be a good idea to pour chloroform on my lower arm (on an old hoodie or sweatshirt type thing) and put them on choke holds and let them breathe that shit in til they pass out?

Don't take chemicals fuckwit

School ends in 30 mins 2 hours ago. Troll. Fuck off OP you autist.

I won't but is the chloroform a good idea? Or are medics gonna get suspicious and find it in their system?

Yeah it ended hours ago, I'm home now

Nah man chloroform takes ages to work apparently.

If it really comes to it and the fuckers look like they'd have no remorse in killing you then I guess you can try snapping necks MGS-style? Please don't kill anyone though I don't want the FBI smashing down my door tomorrow morning for being an accessory to murder.

Chloroform doesn't work like in the movies. Also yeah the medics probably won't take there being a sudden random cloud of chloroform as an excuse

amen

Don't use a fucking weapon. One of two things will happen. You'll kill someone or they'll hang up on you take your weapon and kill you with it. Fight like a man. Fight dirty if you have to, take your beating.

offer them youre boipucci

after there all sexually satisfyed they probably wont want to kick yr ass

Grab their heads by the hair and bite their faces

contact local neo nazis like user said before just look around your fb for local supremacist groups

if theres 10 to 15 of them fighting like a man is out of the question unless user is a ripped cunt

I'll second the advice on kicks, they might be hugely effective 1v1 because they can end a fight fast, but if there are other opponents, they can just pile on you while you are standing on one leg.

Limit usage of kicks to straight snapping kicks to the balls if there's only one opponent close (I'd also say in the face, but you run the risk of getting your leg grabbed if the hit grazes his face, if you felt confident in doing that, you probably wouldn't ask for advice here).

Also, look at their stance. If they tend to show their side to you when attacking, the allmighty ballkick won't be that useful. But on the other hand, it'll be less risky to answer with punches, since their second fist will have less reach, so if you block/dodge their first punch, you can get a free punch in.

Op wo wohnst du? Ich hab seit Wochen bock paar Leute zu zerfetzen. Wenns nicht zu weit ist würd ich mit paar Leuten vorbei kommen um die Ziegenficker zu Krüppeln zu schlagen.

What's your Snapchat name OP? I need friends. :(

Im not strong enough to snap necks sadly
I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow
Offenbach

Never pour chemicals on your body/clothes.

Also, chloroform is an (almost) apolar solvant, so it would probably just dissolve your clothes.

I'm not sure if your skin would be too happy either. Expect a skin rash at the very least.

>smeg off
I thought I was the only one who unironically says this

When Gacey unsuccessfully tried to apprehend a would be victim, the chloroform he used was enough to give the young man liver damage.

You sound like you know what you're doing

Is this an accurate formula:

Wrong one, lemme search for the poison

was in that situation myself

for initial contact, whart partially helps, is sort of an improvized mace. morning star, if you will. you are alone and they are many; you can use it against them and you will likely hit, and when they take it from you, they probably won't be able to use it against you, b/c they would hit one of themselves.

once they force you to a contact fight, only focus on the leader of the pack and try to give him as hard time as possible. you will be beaten very badly, but if you survive and if the leader is hurt enough, they may leave you alone after that.

when I was a kid, about 10yo, one evening I had 7 bullies trying to beat me. They succeeded: I lost a tooth, my glasses were broken in three pieces, and my whole body was blue with sores b/c of that beating... but they weren't really effective. Didn't even break my arm. I, on the other hand, only hurt the boss - but since I aimed for his head and his kidneys, they had to take him to the hospital. Which brought attention to the bullying problem at that school; I had to change schools, ofc, but this particular bullying gang had harder time ever since, and I hope they didn't hurt many more people after I left.

Dude they are mudslime niggers just get some bacon rub it all over ur hands in front of them n ask which one wants to be smashed with bacon hands.

Ender's game for inspiration.

also, it might sound stupid, but make sure your punches actually punch.

The easiest punch to get power with is the straight one. You can twist your forearm (like a screwdriver) while punching to add extra force (providing you are standing stably on the ground. It's basically using a lever). Hooks or other kinds of swinging punches are more difficult to do with power, as you either need to rely on brute strength in your arm, or correct rotation of the upper body (ideally both). Again, the idea is to use a firm stance on the ground, to apply a lever to your upper body in a sense. But there, you need strong arms to actually transfer the lever, whereas straight punches can rely mostly on the bones for that.

Yeah but at least he'll be the one who showed up against adversity and fought some pussy who needed to bring ten of his boys to fight one guy.

Damn.. but younger people usually hit weaker, like 7-8 year old fight is like being slapped by a mom a few times its not that much but since half of em go to kick boxing im pretty much screwed and won't be able to hit much

>after school
Underage b&

>buy lye (unclogging drains yo)
>buy watergun

Plastic should hold just fine, fill your watergun with super-concentrated lye and aim for the eyes. Wear gloves and enjoy prison.

tie a screwdriver to an end of a rope and whip them.

you might need some room though

Can't I get thermite paste and get out of prison?

no clue, and I'm not helping people extract poison, if you really want to do that, do your own research.

The protocol is sketchy though, he's worrying about the lye (OMG BURNS ON SKIN), but doesn't care about the poison (casually use your nails, squeeze in your hand)

meant for

Then use their kicks against them. If they're dumb enough to do high kicks, grab their leg and jump as hard as you can while raising it even further. Knock the motherfucker on the ground, if he smacks his head then it's curtains for him.

Above all else keep your eyes open, your body mobile and your opponents to one. Don't try facing them when they're all together, try drawing them out and throw your hardest punches right below the sternum. Press that bit of stomach on yourself right now. Feel how much that mere press hurts? Now imagine what a strong punch would be like there.

Jesup fucking Christ, locate the leader smash his knee and fuck him up with brass knuckles, then fuck up whoever is dumb enough to still want any, the rest will run.
Oh, and don't forget to scream aloha snack bar when you do it.

What's a sternum?

And I think their punches are pretty weak one of them punched me with full power on my ear and it barely hurt

They are fucking muzzies. Don't even bother fighting, get the authorities. Chances are they'll bring knives or some shit, and chances are they can get away with murdering you since it's Germany. Don't bother fighting.

Also never underestimate how much a short fast punch can do if it's fast enough. Be very very fast in the fight, it's important. Another important thing is to not focus on breaking their body, break their spirit first. Hurt them but don't cause any lasting damage, that way you can win and not be in court for breaking their bones or some shit.

put some chemicals in a spray bottle and spray em like a fucking skunk

All I now have are

A baseball bat
Butterfly knife
And a stealthy knife u can slide between your fingers and use as extended brass knuckles thing, pretty sharp