Was 9/11 an inside job?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MRSr1MnFuk
youtube.com/watch?v=qLShZOvxVe4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1J86Slkic
youtube.com/watch?v=1b6ngPu-ezY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because the planes came from the outside duh..

Kek

But they finished on the inside.

Like me in your mum

No, my lecturer worked on the case for 9/11 (structural engineer). The rubber dampers which joint the steel beams and columns together melted causing the building to collapse. It was just one of those.

i feel less that it's an inside job and more of all the obvious signs that something was going to happen being ignored. i mean before this time, had you ever thought anyone would hijack a plane full of people and just fly it into a plane? let alone it happen 4 times (2 trade centers, the pentagon, and the one that crashed). usually it was thought of that if you hijacked a plane, you'd be someone threatening with a bomb unless you got ransom money.

7/11 was a part time job

so what happened with WTC7

If it was an inside job, what was it meant to look like happened

my uncle works at nintendo and she said no

Yes.

It's more like Pearl Harbor where it was likely allowed to happen

Osama was mujahideen though

There is most certainly no way three buildings get destryoed in such perfect way like it happened on 9/11. Especially not WTC 7, which wasn't hit by any plane. You don't need to be a physics PhD to understand that.

People who believe the official story are retards.

Except it was pulled on purpose, of course.

It happened inside our Atmosphere. Yes.

Burning rubble hit the side of the building, started a fire inside that took out several interal structural supports, and was allowed to collapse because by the time they got to it the place was too dangerous to enter.

You only ever see the pictures the retards who think it was an inside job want you to see because the other pictures of the other side of the building show fires and torn open walls.

Because that way it suits their false narrative. Do some goddamn research, moron.

oh i know WTC 7 was suuuuch an impoooorrrrtant building.....

>I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about but I'll just make random assumptions based on "common knowledge" and me being "street smart"
>you don't need to be a physics PhD to understand that

How can you be so retarded yet so oblivious to the fact that you're a retard ?

Because falling buildings can't possible damage other buildings nearby.

Which doesn't happen in a controlled demolition, by the way.

Idiot.

Did you know? WTC were the first buildings that collapsed because of a fire. Especially WTC7.
Doesn't matter if it was important or not, you retard.

>MFW people still believe a plane took down the towers

WTC 7 WASN'T DAMAGED AT ALL, NOPE, DON'T LOOK AT THESE PICTURES!

Debris will never damage a building in a way that will make it collapse perfectly, you media-manipulated retard.

The psychology behind the truthers is that they would rather insert themselves into history with their ideas rather than feel the grief for those who were murdered, mass-murdered, at their workplace.

Oh, right. A hole in the middle of the building will make it collapse because reasons.
I wonder then, why do we need demolition teams when we could just hit a hole into a building to make it collapse in a controlled way, straight down with the speed of free fall?
Explain that.

YOU MEAN ASIDE FROM ALL OF THESE BUILDINGS, BRIDGES, AND CONSTRUCTIOSN THAT COLLAPSED PURELY FROM FIRE?

WTC WERE ALSO HIT BY PLANES, THAT MIGHT HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT TOO.
youtube.com/watch?v=_MRSr1MnFuk

Stupid fuck.

It was obviously the work of a cabal of homicidal psychic hebrews holding a black seance from a secret location in Long Island.

Wake up sheeple

Sure, if you ignore the fact it was the fire removing the internal support of the building that left the external support holding it up. That's why the middle of the building collapsed first and then the walls fall. Which is vlearly visible on the film, but no, that might prove you wrong.

>base their arguments on what "seems right" to them
>think it somehow has any relevance

Why are truthers so retarded ?

That's a great answer to a good question I asked. I like how you believers argument.

It wasn't at the speed of free fall, there was zero evidence of controlled demolition, and you're an ignorant fool who believes what he's told.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLShZOvxVe4

Every single thing you claim is debunked by people who were there, rather than people who claim shit.

Inside of what?

Except for those who tell a different story and debunk the official one.
It's useless to discuss.

Still want to know about 7 in terms of inside job. Why demo it, and what was the intended cover

No, angry Muslims did it.

Bush did 9/11.
All the hijackers were actually clones of George Bush.
Other clones planted explosives in the towers to ensure the job was completed.

It's where they grew the Bush clones referenced in my other post:

everyone who thinks it was, should be shot.

No. It happened outdoors.

Clones made by Russian alien viking ninja pirates from the invisible 13th moon of Saturn, where they also hack elections!

Um... You go INSIDE a building, sheep.

No of course not. Just because 3 buildings collapsed straight down into the path of greatest resistance, something which had never been seen before or since (one of which wasn't even hit by a plane) doesn't mean something dodgy was going on. Don't you trust the government ?

> ninja pirates
Ninjas and pirates hate each other, stupid.

That's just what the nigger Alien jew armada wants you to think user...

Damn. I never thought about like that.
Fucking Russia!

Am I the only one to recognize this reference here ?

Kek

This thread reminds me of that tragedy that happened in WTC (world trade city?) 10 years ago...

Muslims were flying a plane into a building...

seriously

Actually the Jews flew their buildings into two innocent Muslim planes
#neverremember
#cut4mudslimes
#lickmybumhole

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1J86Slkic

Pearl harbour was allowed to happen
US used it as an excuse to join the war, and they ignored all of the messages Darwin sent them about Zeros heading to pearl harbour

Holy shit, 2003 is leaking

Back to maddox.xmission.com with you

Yep, They finally found a president ruthless enough to sign off on operation northwoods.

Wasnt entirely an inside job though, Israel played a large part as well as Saudi Arabia.

Holy shit, the ninja and pirate thing has been around for a lot longer than that.

Back to your mother's basement with you.

Yeah, no shit moron, try the 16th century onwards

And it's my grandmother's basement, thank you kindly. My mother disowned me years ago.

"Oi Americunts fucking chinks are flyin right at ya, cunts totally fucked at Fuji island coz fuuuuuuuck these cunts are fuuuuuucked"

Russia did 9-11

Only KEK knows thr answer. repeating digits means 911 was an inside job.

No. Harambe was an inside job

no you

Harambe was a handjob

what? you are utterly retarded, you should cease posting immediately, and kill youself asap

NIST admitted themself there was a period of free fall speed, halfwit sheep

>conspiracies don't exist in my 2000-made millennial brain.
>the world is a peaceful place with only a few people that spread hate and lies

Struck a nerve?

This damaged building is 30 west broadway, not WTC 7.

"Do some goddamn research, moron".

A normal reaction to people talking bullshit.

get out of Sup Forums you edgy teen.

>STOP TALKING
>STOP MAKING ME THINK
>THOUGHTS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN MY OWN MAKE ME NERVOUS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean the people who were there who mentioned hearing explosions and bombs going off?

You're right, it was me. I flew the 2nd plane and just before impact i transformed into a passport and floated safely to the ground

This started the clone wars

You shouldn't back talk yo daddy

see

Ninjas and pirates will work together when facing a common enemy.
Like cowboys, or knights.

Debate me faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=1b6ngPu-ezY

Like GI Joe and Cobra against drug dealers?

I'll massdebate to you all night long

Or Germany and the French against the full power of Yuri's mind control and schemes against world domination

>fire removing internal support of the building
>fire removing steel beams

/spoiler/No/spoiler/

You don't even sound like a novice engineer. Your opinion is Bull sheet

Not an inside job but I think the govt' knew it was coming and chose to do nothing about it, like pearl harbour.

Or Rocky and Apollo, against Drago
Or US and Russia, against Germany
Or GDI and Nod, against the Scrim.

Nah. This whole idea comes from a lack of understanding of the intelligence process. Which is to be expected from the average person.

Yes. It was a blowjob. Pun intended.

No. It happened outside, but then carried inside the buildings.

who was your lecturer?

The most ridiculous truther claim is that a missile hit the pentagon, How the fuck do you do that even if you are the president. I mean who you gonna say,
yeah sure ...no problem Ill get right on it sir

You really know how to get a good blowjob, which is why we're such good friends man.

>*laughs in Illuminati*

You fucking retard. The fire doesn't have to destroy (melt) the steal beams. The heat from burning jet fuel is sufficient for the beams to essentially bend like play doh. You could bend these beams with your pinky finger, no need to melt; the structure couldn't be supported anymore.

How to get Muslims to highjack a jet plane and fly into buildings to their death?

Most of the kerosene went up to flames, explaining the huge fireball after the impact. The official explaination saying the kerosene ran all the way down the building is bullshit, because it flamed right after impact. You may be able to bend steelbeams when you expose it to the fire over a long peroid of time, but not for two seconds or less.

>you fucking retard
>the heat from burning jet fuel

we're talking about WTF7, dipshit, how many planes flew into WTF7 again?

>You could bend these beams with your pinky finger
They'd be too hot, you'd burn yourself.

Not all of it. Not enough oxygen to burn all the fuel instantaneously.