Is Barron Trump autistic? PDD-NOS or Aspergers?

Is Barron Trump autistic? PDD-NOS or Aspergers?

idk about all that but i do know he's a cutie-pie

i hear his dick is 18" long

tell me more

No, he's the Anti-Christ.

It would definitely make him the new face of /b

tis' the season

Post proof

doctor here. i´m 100% positive that he is aids.

no. i think he's just 10 years old and people on Sup Forums don't know how to shit on actual children in a way that isn't creepy.

This is our new face of Sup Forums

Let it be so.

No he is just a kid at an awkward time in his life.

Have you not seen autismo trump try to hi five? Gimme a sec

no hes alrt ight so he has a disease from all those gays dicks in him

Found it

lets attack the minor child of our political rival.
guess we can expect this from the left after their attack on a five year with downs.
stay classy liberals.

you're a virgin, aren't you?

op's jealous a twelve year old has more net worth than he does.

meanwhile at op's house...

And then with a personal attack when you call them out. Fucking snowflakes.

Why do you care so much about if he's autistic or not? Why does this topic keep coming up?

soooooooo kawaii

>creeping on a kid

That's the Sup Forums I know, alright

retard

>implying op is a double faggot
>has this saved on his hdd
really activates my almond

Whiny faggot

This

Liberals are fucking pathetic betas

the season that won't end for four years...

...the first family is truly the troll family. so many millions of butthurt people...

You decide if he's an autistic fuck

Top jej

Shill thread. Shill Poster. George Soros has just transferred .05 cents into your account. Poor piece of shit

wow. children these days. enjoy your "interview" and being placed on a watch list.
at the end of the day he is the presidents son and you're not as anonymous as you think you are.

>playing with 800ms

shill response, shill poster. Koch Bros has just transferred 0.05 sents into your account. Dumb piece of shit.

He's 10.

topkek

Kek you're on Sup Forums fuckwit. Piss off to The Daily Mail or some shit.

How much do you bet he wants to fuck his sister?

OP here, I don't get why everyone sees autism as an insult. I 'm a Trump supporter and feel a lot of sympathy for Barron, if he is autistic it is something to be proud of, because autistic people are loyal, can be trusted and are honest and good-hearted. I 'm disgusted by everyone regarding autism as an insult, including the pig Rosie O' Donell and you b/tards. I 'm a sperg and proud to be so. If you think autism is a disease or a sickness: fuck you. Autistic people aren't fucktards like the rest ov the world and if Barronn is autistic we congratulate him with being special and kind-hearted, a good human being. Barronn has my total respect and that's why I asked it in this thread. Everyone bashing autism is disgusting.

just don't call him a school shooter if you value your job

Calm down little buddy. How about a hug? Oh wait....

worst shota thread ever

Thanks... here's a younger pic of his dad

Wtf, now autism equals school shooters? You are really retarded, isn't it?

:)

you didn't read the news on what happened to the SNL writer did you?

That's why this thread exists, no threads on trumps son were front page material before

I don't know about any of that, but I know he's great at the cyber stuff, folks. Believe me. The best.

> (You)
>Wtf, now autism equals school shooters? You are really retarded, isn't it?
not the retarded one in this exchange, but you're out of the loop

Look at this faggot.
Looks like you are implying that secret service will raid someone for making Trump Jr. memes.

Faggot.

Because this is /random/.

Some regressive leftist called him the first homeschool shooter and is now suspended from her job like she should have been. The kid is 10 and children are historically off limits in politics.

THE REAL QUESTION IS:
Is Barron a trap?

Inform me?
I still don't get why there is such a stigma on autism that it is regarded an insult.

see

Kek it's the fifth search result

It's a stigma because they're retarded for fucks sake.

Did you not go to school? You used to call them retards, before they decided to sugarcoat and glorify it

That is sickening. Leftists really make my stomach turn sometimes. I didn't mean it as an insult , I 'm autistic and I see in how Barronn sometimes acts, it might be because of autism. It is not good if people mock him for his behaviour and if autism wouldn't have a stigma and was normal, we could explain it to people. I think Barronn deserves to be treated normally

Oh I 'm retarded? I did pre-university education but am retarded? Thank you, uneducated faggot.

Oh fuck off! I thought conservatives applauded free speech and the ability to say what you want and get away with it? Or is that only when it plays along with your narrative?

if you were autistic, I would expect you to spell Barron's name properly

Yes, obviously. High school isn't an achievement, ejit.

>Intellectual disability (ID), also known as general learning disability, and mental retardation (MR), is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning.

Pic related is the ugly bitch that called our golden prince a school shooter.

You must be autistic. Barron Trump is 10 years old. If this were said about Donald's older children, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I can't be the only one who sees it...

Just look up again what autism is, especially high-functioning.

>muh high function
Lacking in basic social skills while being a human calculator is still mental retardation.

There's something awfully jew about her face.

Aristocratic

Conservative doesn't equal disrespect, that is what you SJWs want to use to promote "equality", puke.

Well, even if Barron is autistic, the kid has all my sympathy, but Rosie O' Donell has to use it as an insult

Fuck her

Who gives a shit, his dad's the piss drinking faggot.

From what I can tell the only thing he suffers from is a shitty name.

I would say most conservatives are autistic; they tend to be self centered, have social issues with others, and have strange imaginary friends they talk to on sundays mornings when they all go to their safe spaces.

It's people like this that are making us on the moderate center-left looking bad, isn't it.

Anybody remember this gem?

>look bad
Better catch that before the pedantry brigade does.

conservatives only believe things are wrong or evil if someone other than them is doing it, just like how they all claim to be anti big government until they are the ones running it in which case when they do they go around using their government power to tell people how to live their personal lives

Who's that downie and why is she assaulting that chubby kid?

Waste of trips. Neoconservatives and neoliberals are both fucking retarded. Picking a side between a nice solid turd and a diarrhea milkshake makes you just as retarded.

Yes. That is their job though. To detract from real issues and be divisive.

Wow, you are REALLY retarded if you think that is what autism is.

Kek I remember her blasting on Dawkins after he said that potatoes should be aborted.

>making us on the moderate center-left looking bad
the center left is the reason why trump won and why the conservatives control congress

Bernie would have won, rigging the primaries in favor of Clinton and blaming russia is why you lost

>this thread isn't about some assblasted libcuck trying to attack Trump anyway possible.
It's a kid.. kids do kid shit.

>significantly impaired adaptive function
It's mental retardation.

It isn't, your sauce doesnt say that

Kek found the potato/parent of bulb

>great difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts

Can't communicate properly, can't relate to normal people, does not understand language and abstract concepts

>impaired intellectual and basic adaptive functioning

You must be a turbo autist.

>lets attack the minor child of our political rival.
Said every Repub ever.
Or are you conveniently forgetting?

Hes just 10 years old and looks like he most liekly hates his father. Whenever Ive seen him hes been with his mom too and constantly looking at her for reassurance, so hes probably very coddled by her and pretty much shunned by his psychopath work a holic father. A life i know too well :(

Has more net worth than OP will ever have in his life.

He's just a top level troll

wait, yea that's autistic

And probably has wet dreams of the perfect sun goddess that is Ivanka.

God, I'd let that woman shit in my mouth just so I can drink her bathwater.