If I go to a psychiatrist because I raped and murdered a child, will they tell the authorities?

if I go to a psychiatrist because I raped and murdered a child, will they tell the authorities?

Yes.

Source: first thing my psychiatrist told me - "if you did something criminal and tell me about it, I'mma mofuckin call da police yo"

Right now FBI probably trying to figure out who you are, and where you're from to arrest your ass. Good job OP dumb fuck

ofcourse they will fucktard
also why when and how

hypothetical situation

Yep. If you're a proper threat to others and have committed a serious crime in the past then yeah they go tell the police.

A psychiatrist has a professional duty to report criminal behavior. They can be prosecuted if they don't.

>hypothetical situation
Anyone reading this will not think it's a hypothetical situation.

You dun goof'd retard

The only time a health professional can break confidentiality is if they assess that you are a threat to yourself and/or others.

So if you told them, they would ask you in some indirect head shrink kind of way if you think you're going to do it again, and you just have to say no, and then they would assess that you probably would and call the cops and you would be fucked.

You'd be better off just turning yourself in if you've got guilt over it. You might have a sliver of a chance of living with yourself if they ever let you out and after you find god and all that shit.

But if you think you could probably forgive yourself on your own and get on with it, I'd say just walk it off.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

they arnt a priest who would also most likely report it

a lawyer however cant tell anyone beyond what you direct

psycs are there for you to understand your emotions and how to deal with them , criminal intent tends to get ignored , confession will not

That being said, you don't think people are patroling this board?

Like your mum upstairs?

>The stories and information posted here are Autistic works of fiction and falsehood.*

Fixed it

No. That's a myth made up to scare people away from talking about controversial subjects. What's infinitely more likely is that some user sees some other user talking about shooting up his school and sends in an anonymous tip like the little snitch he is. Then the authorities poke their noses around.

That said, it's also likely that several federal employees browse Sup Forums on their own time, as well. It's not exactly a big secret anymore.

So psychiatrists are snitches too? is that what you're saying?

>I raped and murdered a child
Pics, user.
user should deliver.

this ain't gta5 story mode. they will. just as a priest will if you confess your sins to him.

I only post truth around here

No. They will tell you pics or it didn't happen.

There's that famous case where the two brothers killed the parents for the huge inheritance. They were pretty much on the road to getting away with it but one of them starting cracking and telling his psychologist. The psychologist couldn't report him though because of whatever code of ethics they have. However, the other brother found out and threatened the therapist if he ever told anyone. Thats when the therapists girlfriend called the police and ratted on them.
The thing is though, even in court, they couldn't use a lot of the records from the therapy sessions because it was still protected by law. So they could only use the parts that had nothing to do with the murder.
Funny part is if the second brother had never freaked out, they could still be living a good life right now.

They're actually legally-obligated to be snitches.

Is your psychiatrist a nigger?

I am hard-pressed to believe you without some sort of visual confirmation of the act

Considering the kik threads have been here for like 2-3 years already, nope.

What's so great about the kik threads?

Better off to tell a priest

user to user

Isn't that actually dangerous for the shrink?

Can they justify not snitching to the authorities if they fear for their life?

Other guy is wrong, just google it. Don't automatically trust everything you read on Sup Forums

patroling ? nope , not a chance Total Posts: 2,398,801,645 Current Users: 201,724

likelyhood of them reading the board as a civilian is very likely as is cops , judges , child killers , 8 year olds and 80 year olds

It's not the first time I've heard that though.

Most of them are where cp is posted

Honestly yes. Psychologists/psychiatrists are only allowed to tell police etc about crimes/acts of violence. Past or present that's about the only thing they can mention outside pateient/Doctor confidentiality.
Source: Personal experience

Youre a fuckin idiot.

Isn't it just a huge honey pot though

I'm an LPC and work with Psychiatrist. In the confidentiality agreement you consent to in the first session outlines when confidentiality can be broken. I.e. if you mention that you have indeed done what you outlined were are legally obligated to report it. Most states have mandated reporting laws especially for children.

what if it's because a friend of mine did it (without mentioning names). will they report it, and will I be forced to snitch out my friend?

Nope. The only people that have been caught through kik were producers. They go hard after the producers.

I was reading the exceptions online, they said that if you're still a potential harm to others that's one exception. But let's say you murdered someone and you're telling your therapist how guilty you feel 'blah blah blah', would that still get reported?

If you already mentioned his name yea, depending on the crime. And also depends on what/if any role you had. If you admit to a role in a violent crime then they'll report it. Basically it goes as this.
If you have a role in a violent crime they'll report it, if you know someone was and mention a name they will. If you leave your name, friends names out, and don't mention specifically doing anything you're really fine.

Nigger, what kind of answer are you looking for?

If you actually killed someone you wouldn't be chatting about it on Sup Forums, so the entire fucking thread is pointless.

Yes, if you disclose details of a fucked up situation happening or even just the basics then, unless it's a situation that's already worked it's way through the court system, you should EXPECT the doctor to research/report you like any other normal fucking individual would. What are you, fucking stupid?

Shit dude, you're the fucking retarded one. You need to fucking improve your reading comprehension skills you illiterate nigger.

not if you don't tell them you raped and murdered a child.

tell them you raped and murdered a dog when you were 9, you just remembered it happened, and you'd like to get to the bottom of why you dunnit.

Like the one that strangled his GF and posted pics here :)

>this site is under 24/7 surveillance ever since.

No, nigger. You need to improve your common fucking sense. Your answer is in my first post.

I wasn't the OP you fucking dipshit lolll. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Lol 9000/10 Sup Forumsro

>lennyface.txt

I think he was, Aasssiiiaaaannnn

real talk

A. in most countries psychologists have mandatory snitching duties if you abuse a child

B. everywhere shrinks are self entitled pricks and nobody holds them to any kind of professional standard

aaaand that's why people still go to confession

If someone is in immanent danger from you, including your suicide, they will call the proper authorities.

If they figure out you actually did what you said, and are not delusional, they may call it in.

After all, a person already dead, is in no immanent danger.....

Yes, do it anyway.

What kind of dickless faggot are you?

Yes.

Yes. They are not to be trusted. Trust no one.
If you raped and murdered a white child, confess to a suitable deity and genuinely repent. You must spend your life supporting organizations that help white victims of child abuse; as in real help not just a feminist trojan whore to destroy families and attack fathers.

What if it's a black child?

Repent of your wicked ways. If you do not resist temptation, you might hurt a white child next time.

never change Sup Forums

did you at least use a condom?