Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I have never had a fuck buddy/fwb beforw and was wondering how one goes about acquring one.

There is this girl at uni who I am sure likes me. I was thinking of hanging out with her and chatting (we flirt alot), taking her someplace quiet, kissing her and then asking if she will be my fuck buddy. Is that how it works?

I am being serious. Could I get some tips please?

For your time, picture attached.

Dumbass dont ask until after youve had sex

How am I supposed to have sex if she doesn't know I want to have it?

If she wants to talk before sex, say that you don't really know where you want it to go, lets just see how it goes, hanging out and fucking her is really fun nice, we'll see in the future
Stuff like that

Also, what about the kissing? Is it good too do on campus in some hidden nook?

OP are you retarded? If you want a fuck buddy make sure you don't like her and make sure she's not as good looking as you sou you don't get feelings and you can drop her.
Fuck her but give her the most minimal amount of attention without letting her go off the grid completely.
And that's really it

I dont have time for relationships because of other commitments. So I know I won"m't catch feels.

However, how would you go about getting her in bed the first time if I don't want anything serious? If I ask her for drinks it might seem 'datey' as if I want a relationship.

Also what about the kissing on campus?

You don't "ask" her anything. Make moves, if you get her in bed continue to fuck her and avoid conversations about commitment. If you can't get in her in bed, move on.

Ask her to a party, ask her to come smoke, ask her to hang around in a group setting at first, get her number then move from there.

Ask her out.
If at end of out...
Invite home....

And here the problems begins...
It was all a lie.

Thanks. Will try group setting. Don't go to parties and don't smoke.

Lie? What do you mean?

If you don't do that its gonna harder. You're gonna have to make her feel comfortable in a group setting but you and her need to be loose enough to make a decision to go to your/her place. Alcohol helps, not saying get her or you fucked up, just a few drinks and y'all will be good. Good luck user, last piece of advice when it comes to fuck buddy's, no emotion. Which includes when you're trying to get her in bed.

What about just inviting her for drinks? We've known each other for quite a while.

Sure go for it. But if you pussy out and don't make a move you risk being friend zoned

Alright. Thanks!

Was thinking of making moves on bet before drinks while still at school. Make it more likely she goes out afterwards.

So you are saying one cannot ask advice on a board because people will give their advice as falsehoods? Thats just a bummer.

no, he's saying everyone here is a virgin so their advice isn't worth shit.

You never ASK for sex. Or Kisses. Sex has to have 'just happened' circumstantially or whatever,
otherwise their anti-slut defenses kick in.

They can't ever be responsible for sex happening. You need to screw her once, and THEN dangle her on a string for a long as you want a 'fuckbuddy'.

well, i don't really know, but i have a story of how it happened to me.
Me, my friend and his sister was pretty much together for long time- playing games, watching movies etc., so one evening she texted me that she would like to watch some movie, only she mentioned that she "don't know how to close her blinds", i had some feelings on her and at that moment i understand what will happen, and it did! we fucked about 1/2 years- because both busy at work and so on, fuck buddy is a great thing.

This, like i'm an average dude andall but i never initiate sex or whatever on tinder and still managed to lose my virginity and fuck 12 other chicks in the same year (last year) which isn't all that bad from formerly being an autismo awkward little shit, still have 2 fuckbuddies

I see. What makes you think everyone her is a virgin? I see people posting nudes of their gfs all the time...unless its not their gf

Also what specifically is wrong about the advice offered in this thread?

How did you do that? Also post nudes if you have them.