Just saw Ghostbusters 2016

So I just payed for a ticket to the Purge and watched Ghostbusters.

Holy shit this movie is awful.

This is one of the worst stink bombs ever made.

All these fucking critics saying it was "meh" are cowards, afraid of the backlash for having a strong opinion either way.

This movie fucking sucks. It's even worse than the trailers.

Worse than Batman and Robin.

Worse than the Phantom Menace.

Worse than Caddy Shack 2

Easily one of the worst of all time.

Can't wait for the rifftrax.

What were the cameos like?

>Trailers say is a prequel
>Is actually a reboot
Fuck this shit

Lame.

Not as bad as everyone is saying.
How the fuck is it a prequel and what trailer says that?

>shitting on batman and robin

fuck u man, arnold had some of his best one liners in that movie

They literally killed off bill murray

>All these fucking critics saying it was "meh" are cowards, afraid of the backlash for having a strong opinion either way.
Fuck off. You can have your opinion but critics aren't afraid of the small voice of SJW backlash.

>Worse than Batman and Robin.
>Worse than the Phantom Menace.
>Worse than Caddy Shack 2

But these were all great, and are nowhere near as bad as Ballbusters.

>So I just payed for a ticket to the Purge and watched Ghostbusters.

Lmao you manbabies do the most insignificant shit and thinks it matters.

>Take that you sjw jews XD
Lmao get fucked.

thanks for the spoiler, prick

What? Now how is he supposed to appear in and promote and defend all the sequels?

Hey I love Batman and Robin, but the general public does not. Point is that Batman and Robin is far superior to the new Ghostbusters movies but if you look at their critical scores you wouldn't get that impression. This is how low the bar is on cinema today.

Trailer says "years ago 4 scientists saved the world blablabla today another 4 scientists will do the same", nope, older movies didn't happen in this movie, it's a lie

White guys under 25 say every movie they don't like is "the worst ever"

You gave money to the worse movie you dolt.

I thought that was referring to the Ghostbusters from 1984

As a ghost

This. Fat pissmabrobaby whiteboiis are just throwing a tantrum.

>Lmao you manbabies do the most insignificant shit and thinks it matters.

The switcheroo is a time-honored filmgoing tradition. Your movie is not special.

I didn't say it was the worst ever.

I said it's one of the worst ever.

It's not as bad as Uwe Boll's House of the Dead but it's pretty darn close.

"Meh" really is the best indicator for the movie. It's not at all unbearable. Leslie Jones was just as awful as you'd think but she had the fewest lines. All the other characters had multiple funny moments. Chris Hemsworth is actually gold every time he's on screen. The jump-scares were actually the most effective part of the movie which isn't saying much. The whole feminsm thing is "meh" too. Not too blatant but not all subtle. It's just sort of there and nothing is done with it, just like everything else in the movie.

But it is mediocre. Nobody is going to remember this movie by the end of the year, maybe even by the end of summer. The movie's biggest and most crucial flaw is that this squad has no chemistry together. Kristin Wig really doesn't want to be there, The characters typically take turns reciting quips in a situation instead of playing off each other.

It is what everyone initially thought: a cheap cash-grab.

>Uwe Boll's House of the Dead

You mean Island of the Dead?

WAKA WAKA

u fuck off

Oh it's unbearable. I had to fight the urge to walk out in the first 20 minutes.

>You can have your opinion but critics aren't afraid of the small voice of SJW backlash.

You mean Hollywood backlash.

>Leslie Jones was just as awful as you'd think but she had the fewest lines
She was actually pretty good, I thought she was restrained through most of the movie.

Kate McKinnon is the most overrated, she just acts weird on screen. At least she didn't have that much screen time.

>All the other characters had multiple funny moments.

There was not one funny moment in this movie.

> Chris Hemsworth is actually gold every time he's on screen.

No he fucking isn't.

>The jump-scares were actually the most effective part of the movie which isn't saying much.

What jump scares? Did you see the movie? I just watched it I didn't see any jump scares.

This.
Why would critics be afraid of Hollywood backlash. And it's not like they're all positive. The thought that negative reviews will be ousted is preposterous.

>Ice to see you

Holy shit you're right

>Kate McKinnon is the most overrated, she just acts weird on screen.

She queefed too.

> payed

Stopped right there.

You're doing God's work user

i think you meant sequel, not prequel.

Pissbaby NEETlord detected

I work in a movie theater and it is getting btfo by life of pets

Die.

Oh I forgot to mention. I also caught a sweet caterpie outside the theater when it was over.

Not as bad as Now You See Me 2

>Ghostbusters rebbot getting BTFO by Life of Pets, which is made by the same animation company that did Minions, thus ensuring that the Minions brand will be around for years to come

VS

>Ghostbusters reboot being a success

I don't know which is worse.

this is not the toys board

Is that a movie? Was there a Now You See Me 1?

Shut up dude, the movie theater was a poke-stop so it's film related.

Now you see me 1 is a legitimate 0/10 movie.

Just like your mom's hole, can I pokepark my Dickatoo inside?

Opinion disregarded.
Thanks for the heads up that you're a juvenile dork.

>allow me to break the ice, my name is freeze
Classic.

Whatever you old fuck, I will continue to fuck my qt co-worker gf on the projector room while you fap with a greasy orange hand from all those cheetoes you pork on EVERYDAY

To all those saying Helmsworth was hilarious and every one of his appearances "gold", I haven't seen the movie but I saw one clip of him drawing boobs on the ghost logo... If you think that's "gold" then there's something wrong with you.

Hmm. The connection between this post and the original post is so subtle it's almost gossamer in nature. Really makes you think...

He's fucking terrible. They all are. The script is fucking awful. No actor in the world could make it work. Every joke is just dumb. There's literally a scene where they're redoing the scene where they get fired from the college. The joke in this scene is that the dean tells them to "suck it" and then flips them off. He goes through all the silly ways you can flip people off. He blows into his thumb inflating his middle finger. He holds his middle fingers upside down and says "can you hear this? let me turn it up." Its fucking awful.

i would take a cartoon led by Louis CKuck than a movie trying to guilt/shame me into watching it because i'm a cis-male.

I watched sibiling rivalry and the brother is pretty spot on, if the movie has any success is because trolls trying to savotage the movie actually made the opposite. Also they said the movie is meh, 5/10.

Also liked that "really? you want to promote female leads by copying successful movies? trying new stuff is that hard?"

>Worse than Caddy Shack 2
mother of god

Holy shit that is f*cking hilarious, what's wrong with you people? This is why womyn are funnier than myn.

As long as Minions is a thing, then, theoretically, Despicable Me is still a thing too. I'll take that one.

Minions are way too huge to just disappear because of a non-Minions movie by the same studio tanking. If anything, that'd just encourage them to go back to the well to recover their losses.

To be fair he's the most decent thing about the film, which isn't saying much.

good man

>giving money to ghostbusters over ANY other movie
I'd rather pay to get stabbed in the stomach with a rusty knife

All you faggots praising him are just homos who wanna fuck him, or rather get fucked by him. He gives you a little boner and you wanna stroke it in the middle of the movies so you think that makes the movie better.

>watch Thor
>Thor being Thor
>HE LIKES IT
>laugh at Thor
>takes off his shirt
>mfw