Please don't be plebs and give me some good fast advice

Please don't be plebs and give me some good fast advice

My office is full of girls, I am the only guy there and the office has now decided to put shitty music (my co workers, not boss)
How do I make the music stop? I work better without music but they seem to enjoy it and my boss seems to not care and she hates me as it is (boss is a girl too)

Didn't read.

Put on a tape of babies crying all day. The only way to get it to stop without being partial to one group is to ban loud sounds altogether.

Fuck off faggot I need the advice now I can't get work done

I'm all for it but my boss doesn't like me and my coworkers are shit cause I am the only guy in office
She wouldn't ban it unless I make a serious complain and that won't happen cause she will either refuse me or do it but bitch about me tell her it bothers me to the coworkers

Put in request to HR department for ear protection on H&S grounds, due to music induced stress...

bye !

>office full of girls

Why would you accept such harsh working conditions?

Not a regular job, no one to turn to and I can't quit either

Try playing your own chill music through headphones, or wear earmuffs to make it obvious that you don't appreciate the normy bullshit

You're kind of out of luck then. The only other option would be if this is a semi large company and there are people above your boss that you could complain to. But this is generally frowned upon unless she's doing something borderline criminal, which she isn't.

You might try visiting a gun store (or just the internet if you're outside the US). Lately we've had this new form of ear protection that looks like a hearing aid rather than a bulky headset. It does a great job at reducing the sound a firearm makes while still leading you talk to people without screaming. I have no idea how well that would work on music though. Outside of that, I'm out of ideas.

Fight fire with Attila, rageaholics is a good choice

I didn't, they forced me, again not a regular job

Too hot for earmuffs and I still hear the music with headphones because their speaker is loud af

Wut?

My work requires me to listen

This

Also, just blaat you own music full volume. Don't listen to anyone tell you to stop no matter what they say. Turn said music on and off to be on only when their music is on, and off when it isn't. You'll get your point across.
Any music will do, but Ain't No Rest For The Triggered seems appropriate.

>Ear plugs
>Ear muffs
>Deal with it
>Start being less productive
>An hero
>Quit

Advice? Sure
Just because they call it toilet paper, it doesnt mean that you can only use it on the toilet.
I use that shit to wipe down tables and to make myself into a mummy
Shits pretty wizard

Blast*

>Job is about listening
>Can't hear
What the fuck job do you have and how stupid are your coworkers

"I cannot perform my job duties because the loud music impairs my ability to hear"
Wow so hard

>Too hot for earmuffs and I still hear the music with headphones because their speaker is loud af
>My work requires me to listen

You fucking serious? You decided to make a thread on Sup Forums?
Be a fucking man and tell them to turn that shit down so you can do your fucking job. Then tell them this isn't a social club, you came here to work.

Are we talking radio or ipod (or something similar)
If radio try messing with the aerial
If Ipod call them all faggots and take a dump on their inferior tech

Wear headphones...

> Then tell them this isn't a social club, you came here to work
> Tell them you came here to work
> Tell them you came

Here's your plan of action OP

Find out what is making the music and sabotage it. Get a screwdriver and pull out a wire or two, when they replace it, do it again.
Or you could grow a pair of balls and file a complaint.

aww, are you sad they're not playing nigger rap for your fat pasty white ass?

Read before shitposting kys

Big speaker

I can be sent to jail for disobeying my boss and she might give me a different punishment for this, not that she cares

Shitposter

I can't say I can just say it's very irregular

You can't say what your job is
You can't do your job
You'll be sent to jail if you don't do your job

Raped by niggers it is then, you have no other alternatives.

Try 'accidentally' spilling shit allover it, my sister did that to my portable radio and it ended up totally fucked

You don't have to be so brash about telling them to turn it down.
An user already gave a respectable sentemce to use.
Everyone else in this thread sounds like a woman. Passive aggressive and spineless.

Just tell us what you fucking do if you want a good answer you cuck. Or you should actually fuck off to where they give good advice.

I like this one but the speaker is technically my boss's boss's so if I do that I fuck myself up
But I really like the idea

Which user? And I probably refused because I know my coworkers and their reaction to it and that is "wow, can't you enjoy one second of your life user?" And then turn it louder

we still need to know exactly what kind of music they're playing to determine how big of an ass you are and how far you're allowed to go for revenge

What part of illegal to talk about my work didn't you understand?

If it's an ipod or usb connection just fuck with the port, like if it's an ipod dock try bending the port or whatever or whwatever or wahtwhathawtever

Faggot

Pop, mixes and mostly nigga nigga music but it doesn't matter because loud anything comprimises my work

If everyone would turn it up to spite you and there is literally no one to talk to about it, you're kind of fucked. Only options are
>Deal with it
>Try to be reasonable with them
>Be an asshole and tell them to turn that shit off

If they really do treat you how you say they do, I would go with the last option. It seems like they don't particularly care for you anyway, so fuck them.

see, if you actually worked in intelligence and were sincere about security protocol, saying 'it's illegal to talk about my work' also isn't allowed. you're not supposed to go around telling people you work with ts/tsci info.

now since you've already said enough to get into trouble, why not elaborate further?

Because I know what I am allowed to say and not and I didn't break any protocol

A few of the coworkers work right on the speaker so I can't

As much as 3 is the most likely option, they can make my work even more hell than it is

so normal music?

yeah there's no way out of this that doesn't make you look like an incredible tool.
if you're dead set on being a faggot just escalate it over your bosses head, HR would be best.

Get your sweet revenge with dethklok blasted loud through headphones hanging around your neck

If they turn it up go to the boss and tell her thay you can't work with the music.
I don't think you want a solution, I think you just want to bitch and moan.
Headphones is an easy compromise if it's such a problem. Rationally discuss it with your boss.

>Incredible Tool
user is right, play Tool

you obviously don't know what you're allowed to say, because like i said going around bragging about working with ts/sci intel is already a breach of protocol. that's not an opinion, it's a fact. a real fact too, not an alternative TrumpFact(tm)

>What part of illegal to talk about my work didn't you understand?

So it's illegal to talk about your work, but it's ok to blair music during work hours, and you need to hear to do your job, and you work with all women.

So what? You work in a courthouse?

Only career in the US it's actually illegal (as opposed to just against the rules) to talk about the details of your job is intelligence work. OP is pretending to work in SIGINT probably, and has to listen to his fellow US citizens communications. and who but girls generally want to listen to people talk all day.

>Can't talk about job
>Surrounded by women
>Unwilling to assert self or even talk to coworkers

OP is a woman working at some kind of feminist agency, but doesn't want to tell us because obvious raisins.
If you're not a woman OP, you must have spent too much time around them. Only women go for this passive aggressive bitch shit. Just be clear with them. How are they supposed to know it's even a problem if you don't bring it up?

He's retarded and just wants to bitch
This entire thread is pic related

No HR

Technically I am not even allowed to wear earphones on 2 ears

I really want a solution that won't cause hostile environement and this one will

Maybe you work somewhere it is
My work isn't that much of it so it's not a protocol breach

Not a courthouse

A different girl asked to lower the volume and it was recieved nicely but that's a short time solution

Not a US citizen faggot

This is not a trap thread go shitpost somewhere else, I have this job for a couple years to go and I dont want to suffer everyday

Newfag bait

so what country is it that actually has laws restricting a profession, yet that profession isn't big enough to have an HR department?
sounds like bullshit.

Tell your boss you have tinnitus and you can't work with music
Alternatively suck your boss' wang

He's probably a fucking bennet

Everyone has abandoned thread, wait for me!

Make them play Spin Doctors "Two Princes" and/or Mambo #5 over and over again while you sing along louder and louder each time. Do this every given opportunity until they start wearing headphones just yo ignore you.

I'm waiting

Tell your boss your productivity suffers from the music. If she doest listen escalate to higher level

See, now that would be a protocol breech

I know but there's nothing I can do about it
My boss knows exactly my medical record because of my job

I guess I am just going to deal with it because I can't afford to make my work even more of a hell

This might actually work, thank you! And I am serious, you don't even know how much that helped

That solution was already said by several other anons.
Piss off with your shit bait you fucking bennet

why do people lie on the internet?

no, it's not "illegal" to talk about your job, which can't be for ANY government since there's no HR yet has no restriction about telling everyone you work wit secrets, but can't even mention the country you're in.

you're just in some pathetic office drone job and want to sound interesting by lying about the mere mention of your duties or country being illegal.

Earplugs.

He's a fucking bennet

what the fuck is a bennet

A person who tries to be something they're not because they think they're an expert on a subject, but in actuality they know nothing on the subject. It's used a lot where I live, so to me It's basically another way to say faggot.
It does apply though since nothing this bennet says adds up and he can't prove anything either.

That sounds like slavery.

Sabotage. See if it has Bluetooth

Or kys, your choice

He should, he's a fucking bennet

>cant talk about details of work or job title
>can say that they can't talk about it
Op works in a government office building. My mom did and she used to bring me in to her office when I was younger. It was technically illegal for me to look at her screen and there were only two men out of the twenty something people in the office. OP either get a job that isn't shit or sternly say "Can you turn it down so one of us can get our work done? I came here for a paycheck not for a house party" and then walk away before they answer, don't give them time to bitch back to you.